剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
接下来你们都知道
Next thing you know,
我是约翰·罗素的中间人
I'm John Russo's bagman.
那不适合你吧
That didn't sit right with you?
我起初很喜欢
Oh, I loved it at first.
那就像在"绿野仙踪"里躲在幕后
It was like going behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz...
观察整个运作模式
see how the whole thing works.
丹尼遇害那晚...
And the night of Danny's murder...
是怎么运作的
how'd it work then?
我接到那孩子的案子 就这样
I took the kid's report. That's it.
然后上头让我们搜捕
Then they called a raid
那天晚上...深夜...
that night... late...
我再次见到了他
and I saw him again.
我再见到他的时候 他已经死了
Next time I saw him, he was dead.
你知道吗 尼尔森
You know what, Nelson?
那部分我可不买♥♥账
That's the part I'm not buying.
我没必要和你谈这些
I don't need to be talking to you.
但你谈了 为什么
But you are. Why?
有事让你觉得愧疚吗
You feel guilty about something?
我说的都是实情
I'm telling you what I know.
我和搭档追赶一个客人进了那巷子
Me and my partner chased a patron to the alley.
我们看见那孩子的尸体
We saw the kid's body
呈大字型躺在巷子里
splayed and protruding from the alley.
"呈大字型"
"Splayed and protruding."
是那个报案人的原话
That's what the caller said.
是你打了那个匿名电♥话♥
You made that anonymous call.
别这样对我
Don't do this to me.
听着 我们都是警♥察♥
Look... we're all cops here.
我们会妥善处理
It'll be handled right.
警♥察♥不会打死人
A cop didn't do this.
法医说是警♥察♥干的
Forensics says it was a cop.
凶器是一根警棍
Weapon was a nightstick.
鉴定有误
That's wrong.
那是实验室的鉴定结果
It's what the lab says.
显然是搞错了
Absolutely wrong.
你明知道那是真♥相♥ 因为你在场
Which you know is true, because you were there.
-你看见了案发经过 -我没看见...
- You saw what happened. - I didn't see...
全部的过程
all of it.
你走开了吗
You walked away?
我不知道
I didn't know.
他当时快死了
He was going to die.
他们对他拳打脚踢
They were beating on him,
然后...没错...
and... yeah...
我们背身而去
We looked the other way.
他们是谁
Who were they?
几个我认识的小区居民
Some guys I knew in the neighborhood.
名字
Names.
我不清楚
I don't know.
你不可能不清楚
You can't not know.
你来就是为了这事
It's what you're here for.
我想给你看个东西
I wanna show you something.
那是我儿子
That's my son
和他的另一半
and his partner.
他认为他的老爸是个好人
He thinks his old man is a good guy.
哪一个是你儿子
Which one's your son?
那就当是为他
So do it for him.
做个好人
Be a good guy.
你好 蒂米
Hi, Timmy.
保罗·尼尔森
Paul Nelson.
我是你哥约翰的朋友
Your brother John's friend.
是啊 有差不多十年没见了吧
Yeah. It's been, like... ten years...
你父亲过世后就没见过
Since your dad's wake.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
他来这里告发你 蒂米
He's here giving you up, Timmy.
你被控于196♥4♥年谋杀了丹尼尔·霍尔茨
You're goin' down for the murder of Daniel Holtz in 196♥4♥.
保罗
Paul...
抱歉
Sorry.
保罗 你不能这样 别这样
Paul, you can't... No, you...
你得把真实情况告诉他们
You gotta tell'em what happened.
告诉他们你亲眼看到的事
You gotta tell'em what you really saw.
我那是自卫
It was self-defense.
你是要说谎 还是说出真♥相♥
You gonna lie or are you going to tell the truth?
我会说出真♥相♥ 蒂米
I'm gonna tell the truth, Timmy.
你从哪里来 亲爱的
Where do you come from, sweetheart?
你最好快跑
You better start running.
死基佬
Faggot.
跑 快跑 基佬
Run, run, faggot.
快跑 小帅哥
Run, fancyboy
别停
Keep running.
接着跑
Keep going.
你停下来干什么
What are you stopping for?
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
过来
Come here.
基佬
Queer.
懦夫
Coward.
来啊
Come on.
歌♥曲:"Turn! Turn! Turn!"
歌♥手:The Byrds
∮ To everything, turn, turn, turn ∮
∮ There is a season, turn, turn, turn ∮
∮ And a time to every purpose under heaven ∮
∮ A time to be born, a time to die ∮
∮ A time to plant, a time to reap ∮
∮ A time to kill, a time to heal ∮
∮ A time to laugh, a time to weep ∮
∮ To everything, turn, turn, turn ∮
∮ There is a season, turn, turn, turn ∮
∮ And a time to every purpose under heaven ∮
∮ A time to build up, a time to break down ∮
∮ A time to dance, a time to mourn ∮
∮ A time to cast away stones ∮
∮ A time to gather stones together ∮
∮ To everything, turn, turn, turn ∮
∮ There is a season, turn, turn, turn ∮
∮ And a time to every purpose under heaven ∮
∮ A time of love, a time of hate ∮
∮ A time of war, a time of peace ∮
∮ A time you may embrace ∮
∮ A time to refrain from embracing...∮
"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
---Harvey Fierstein
永不要在欺侮中沉默或屈服。无需理会他人对你的定位,勇敢活出真我。
---哈维·菲尔斯坦
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表