剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
and I'm not the only one.
有个女人也每年都去
There's a woman who goes out there, too.
我好几年都看到她了
I...I seen her there for years.
是啊 这里有记载
Yeah. We've got that down here.
她带着白玫瑰 穿着一件绿色格子外套
She comes with white roses, wearing a green plaid coat.
你和这名妇女交谈过吗
You ever talk to this woman?
我试过几次
I tried a few times.
她不想和我说话
She didn't want to engage.
为什么这个案子
Why is this whole
在你心中如此重要 沃尔特
Boy in the Box thing so big in your life, Walter?
我猜你们见过许多尸体
I guess you've seen lots of dead bodies.
这不会让你们困扰吗
Doesn't bother you?
我可没那么坚强
Well, I'm not built that way.
这让我无法♥正♥常生活
This... this derailed me.
真希望我从未见到那只兔子
I wish I never saw that rabbit.
我觉得沃尔特还挺老实 老大
I think this Walter guy's on the level, boss.
他只是因为发现尸体而心烦意乱
Just gotten messed up by finding the body.
你认为他说的穿格子外套的女人可信吗
What do you think of his story about the lady in the plaid coat?
一半一半吧
50-50.
就算是真的 那又有什么意义呢
Even if it's true, what's it mean?
她可能也像他一样执念
She could just be an obsessive like him.
你觉得会持续多久
How long you think this'll take?
有女孩在等你吗
One of your girls waiting for you?
我真愿意付出一切来看看史考特的女友通讯录
What I wouldn't give to take a look at Scotty's black book?
这样吧 算了 我明天再去
You know what? Forget it. I can go tomorrow.
是不想错过这一幕吧
Didn't want to miss the show, huh?
我们终于找到了鲁宾和莱娜·汉森的记录
We finally found records on Rubin and Lila Hanson.
然后呢
And?
他们这么难找是有原因的
Well, there's a reason they were so hard to find.
他们在1887年就去世了
They died in the 1887.
阿诺德的养父母并不存在
Arnold's parents don't exist.
鲁宾和莱娜·汉森在20世纪前就去世了
Rubin and Lila Hanson died before the trun of the century.
埋在圣伊密里恩教堂的公墓里
Buried at the cemetery at St. Emilian's.
我们就是在那座教堂前发现的手提箱
The same church where the suitcase turned up.
领养证明是伪造的
So the adoption papers are phony.
在他本该被领养的前一晚 阿诺德出什么事了
So what happened to Arnold the night he was supposedly adopted?
也许他死在孤儿院了
Maybe he died in the orphanage.
孤儿院内部的人用领养记录来掩盖此事
Someone on the inside covered it up with adoption records.
这里有另一份报告
Here's another layer.
男孩的尸检结果与牙医记录相对比
Autopsy of our boy positively I.D.'d him as Arnold Culliver
证明他是阿诺德·科里瓦 但是...
from dental records, but, uh...
阿诺德的DNA
Arnold's DNA...
与格雷琴的不符
doesn't match Gretchen's.
那他们就不是亲姐弟了
So they're not brother and sister?
阿诺德的入院证明也是伪造的
Then Arnold's intake papers were doctored, too.
这小孩真是来无影去无踪
So this kid came from nowhere and went nowhere.
谁签署的这些记录
Who signed these records?
薇薇安修女
Sister Vivian.
猜猜谁现在缄口不语
And guess who's not talking now?
薇薇安修女
Sister Vivian.
深居简出
In seclusion.
在逃修女
Nun on the run.
监视过女修道院吗
Ever staked out a convent?
听从上级安排
I'll go anywhere.
-格雷琴一定很难接受 -是啊
- Gretchen's gonna take this hard. - Yeah.
我们现在如何开口告诉她
How do we tell her that
她弟弟不仅仅在46年前去世了
not only did her brother die 46 years ago,
更糟糕的是 那还不是她的亲弟弟
but on top of that, he wasn't actually her brother.
肯定弄错了
This must be a mistake.
没有 很抱歉
No. No, I'm sorry.
阿诺德和我一起去的芬伍德
Arnold and I came to Fernwood together.
我们的父母死于一场火车事故
Our parents were killed in a train wreck.
你们并不是一家人 格雷琴
You didn't have the same parents, Gretchen.
薇薇安和格蕾丝知道这件事吗
Sisters Vivian and Grace knew about this?
我觉得她们肯定知道
I think they must have.
她们居然一直对我保密吗
And they kept it a secret from me all this time?
你当时很小
You were young.
说不定他们是为了保护你
Maybe they were protecting you.
格雷琴 我们现在知道了阿诺德没被领养
Gretchen, we know now that Arnold was never adopted.
没有哪家把他带走了
There was no family that came and took him away.
在那段时间
And right around that time,
有人伤害了他 严重到致死的地步
someone hurt him, bad enough it killed him.
现在最合理的解释就是他死在芬伍德
The best explanation right now is that he died at Fernwood.
我们需要你仔细想想谁可能伤害他
We need your help thinking about who could have hurt him.
我不知道
I don't know.
谁对阿诺德施暴过吗
Was anyone ever violent with Arnold?
弗莱迪·贝克
Freddy Baker.
他也在那张照片里
He's in that picture you have.
他有次狠狠毒打了阿诺德
He beat Arnold up pretty bad once.
还有谁
Who else?
阿诺德听话了不少
Arnold got disciplined a lot.
谁管教的
By who?
薇薇安修女
Sister Vivian.
你怎么回来了
Why are you back?
我不喜欢那家人 他们也不喜欢我
I didn't like that family and they didn't like me.
他们把你赶走了吗
They kick you out?
我自己逃跑了 没人陪我玩
I ran. There was no one to play with.
阿诺德 你要为自己怎么辩解
Well, Arnold, what do you have to say for yourself?
回家真好
Good to be home.
你对自己感到很满意是吧
You're pleased with yourself, are you?
没打疼
Didn't hurt.
阿诺德跟我回办公室
Arnold's coming to my office.
别啊 薇薇安修女
Don't, Sister Vivian.
我不知道在办公室里发生了什么事
I never knew what she did to him in her office,
但是他出来时伤痕累累
but he came out with a lot of bruises.
格蕾丝修女也会惩罚他吗
Would Sister Grace punish him too?
一直是薇薇安修女
It was always Sister Vivian.
你得问弗莱迪·贝克 他也经常去她办公室
You ask Freddy Baker. He ended up in her office a lot, too.
芬伍德
Fernwood, ahhh.
有不好的回忆吗
Bad memories?
没更坏的了
The worst.
很抱歉提起来 但这是为了调查一起凶案
Sorry to bring it up, but it's a homicide investigation.
谁死了
Who died?
一个叫阿诺德·科里瓦的男孩
Boy named Arnold Culliver.
阿诺德
Arnold?
见鬼
Crap.
这是我喜欢的为数不多的小孩之一
That's one of the few kids I liked.
弗雷德 据我所听到的
The way I hear it, Fred,
你在芬伍德也算是个小霸王
you were kind of a bully at Fernwood.
是啊 我会教训那些怪怪看着我的人
Yeah, I'd run around dropping guys for looking at me funny.
他是个好小子
Real nice kid, you know?
你教训过阿诺德吗
You ever drop Arnold?
只有一次
One time.
但我一般不会去惹他 因为他很有种
But mostly I just left him alone 'cause he had spirit, you know?
让修女们有得受的
Gave the nuns hell.
他很受欢迎是吧
He was popular, huh?
在孩子们当中很受欢迎
With the kids, yeah.
奇怪的是 他喜欢在芬伍德的生活
Funny thing about him, he loved it at Fernwood.
其他人都想出去 他却一直回来
Everyone else wanted to get out, he kept coming back.
你对薇薇安修女印象如何
What are your memories of Sister Vivian?
刻薄凶恶的老女人
Mean old battle-ax.
就是因为她 我才不让我小孩上天主教学校
She's the reason I kept my kids out of Catholic school.
她以前痛打过你吗
She ever whale on you enough to do damage?
当然啦
Sure.
她是个虐待狂
She was sadistic.
你觉得她可能出手太狠 把阿诺德打死了吗
So you think she could have hurt Arnold bad enough to kill him?
你是说阿诺德死在芬伍德吗
Are you saying Arnold died at Fernwood?
我们现在还不知道
We don't know yet.
-我还以为他被领养了 -没有
- I thought he got adopted. - No.
薇薇安修女是很残忍♥
Sister Vivian was pretty cruel.
但还不至于杀人吧
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表