剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
我在跟进一宗陈年旧案
Just, uh, following up a dog call from a long time ago.
好吧
All right.
你认得出这个人吗
You recognize this individual?
有点印象
Maybe.
了解过她的情况吗
Ever get on her case?
她的
Her?
听说你负责修理本地的易装皇后
Word is, you took care of business with the local drag queens.
我没请他们来我的街区
I didn't ask them to come to my neighborhood,
在街上招摇过市
start parading around on the streets.
我知道你意思
I hear you.
但我从没伤害过任何人
But I never hurt nobody.
我只是来这里履行职责
I'm just carrying out a duty here.
那么 你对这些好市民做了些什么
So, uh, what did you do to these fine citizens?
都是些儿戏
Kid stuff.
比如骚扰他们
You know, harassing them, like.
扔点东西
Throwing stuff.
瓶子还是棍棒
Bottles, sticks?
中餐外卖♥♥
Chinese takeout.
怎么回事
How's that work?
当我们有些残羹剩饭时
Well, when we had some leftovers,
看到几个基佬出现在街上
see a couple of fags on our street,
就把剩饭泼他们身上
we'd dump the food on them.
那又怎样 难不成蛋卷能砸死人吗
What's that, assault with a deadly egg roll?
你见过这个孩子吗
Did you ever see this kid?
没
Nah.
他是个本地的同志
'Cause he was a local fag.
我认不出
I don't recognize him.
好吧
Okay.
我并不为那些事感到骄傲
I ain't proud of all that stuff.
我不想让我的孩子知道
I wouldn't want my kids to know I did it.
那只是恶作剧
It was just pranks.
祝你愉快
Have a good day.
法官大人
Your Honor.
谢谢你通知我
Thanks for letting me know.
我想见她
Yeah, I wanted to meet her.
旅馆的人说她昨晚被带到这里
The hotel said she was brought here last night.
她现在怎么样
How's she doing?
你进去过了吗
Have you gone in?
没 我很紧张
No. I was nervous.
作为一个成年人 我居然害怕见他母亲
A grown man, and I'm scared to meet his mom.
那我陪你去
So I'll go with you.
海伦 他叫汉克
Helen, this is Hank.
你就是那个跑出房♥间的男孩
You're the boy who ran out of the room.
是的
I guess so.
汉克
Hank.
有进展吗
Any progress?
我们至少找到了一名嫌犯
We've got at least one person of interest.
是谁
Who's that?
小区里的本地流氓
Local thug in the neighborhood.
说他以前将中餐剩饭
Told a story about throwing Chinese leftovers
扔到街上的同性恋身上
at gay men out on the street.
你和那人谈过了吗
You talked to that man?
是
Yeah.
你想知道丹尼的事
You wanted to know about Danny.
在很多方面 丹尼臣服于那个时代
In many ways, Danny was a man of his time.
关于他的生活 他对一些人撒了谎
He lied about his life to some people.
包括你
To you.
在其它方面
In other ways,
丹尼又走在那个时代的前端
Danny was ahead of his time.
怎么说
How?
他并不厌恶他自己
He didn't hate himself.
不知怎么 他就是知道他有生存的权利
Somehow, he knew he had a right to exist.
你还没告诉他们 是吗
You haven't told them, have you?
我父母 你疯了吗
My parents? You crazy?
没门 是吧
No way, huh?
如果他们哪怕只是怀疑我
If they even suspected I was rooting
支持费城人队对抗勇士队
for the Phillies against the Braves,
我也会死定了
I'd be dead to them.
我永远也别想回家了
I could never go home again.
伙计们 女士们
Hey, guys... ladies.
怎么样
How's it goin'?
为你们准备了点中国菜
Here's a little Chinese for you.
我听说基佬喜欢吃中餐
I hear faggots like Chinese food.
算了
Forget it.
不 我要看看他们是谁
No, I wanna see their faces.
警官
Officer...
算了 丹尼
Come on, Danny.
警官
Officer.
丹尼很勇敢
Danny was brave.
我却不是
I wasn't.
被泼了中餐后发生了什么事
What happened after the Chinese food?
我回家了
I went home, uh...
丹尼后来过来了 我们起了争执
Danny came over later, and we fought.
他摔门出去 很明显是去了"寂静之屋"
He stormed out... obviously went to the Hush Room,
后来...我就再也没见过他
and... and I never saw him again.
你知道和他找的那个警♥察♥的名字吗
Do you know the name of the officer he spoke to?
我有笔录
I have the paperwork.
那晚丹尼把笔录朝我扔了过来
Danny threw it at me that night,
说我是个懦夫
called me a coward.
你还留着吗
You kept it?
他的一切 我都留着
Anything I had of his, I kept.
你是爱他的
You loved him.
是
Yes.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
保罗·尼尔森警官做了那份笔录
Officer Paul Nelson took the report.
尼尔森 就是安东尼告诉我们的那个名字
Nelson... same name Anthony gave us.
6♥4♥年 他还是第三区的一个新手
In '6♥4♥, he was a rookie in the Third District.
他在约翰·罗素手下任职
He worked under the command of Captain John Russo.
是罗素的一个打手
A Russo's Raider.
他一退休就搬走了 住在奥尔登
He booked the city when he retired. Lives out in Alden.
在工会的警♥察♥站工作
Works at the cop shop at the union hall.
去会会他
Go pay him a visit.
你是保罗·尼尔森吗
Paul Nelson?
有事吗
Yes?
我是莉莉·拉什 凶案组的
Lilly Rush, Homicide.
我是史考特·瓦伦斯探员
Scotty Valens, same.
有什么我能帮你们的
What can I do for you?
196♥4♥年你接到
You took a complaint of harassment
丹尼尔·霍尔茨的骚扰投诉
from a Daniel Holtz in 196♥4♥.
说小混混朝他们扔食物
Neighborhood boys threw food at them.
当晚这孩子就遇害了
This kid was murdered the same night.
是的
Yeah.
想给我们说说情况吗
Wanna tell us what you know?
我就知道会有这么一天
I knew this day would come.
我们明天见
Let's meet tomorrow.
那个叫丹尼的男孩很有勇气
That kid Danny had moxie,
他来找我的时候 额头上的面条正往下掉
coming to me with the noodles droppin' from his forehead.
我问他是不是
I asked him if he was the shortstop
宾大棒球队的游击手
on the Penn baseball team,
因为我认出了他
'cause I recognized him.
我去看过他们一些比赛
I went to some of them games.
你竟然在那种情况下聊棒球
You talked about baseball at a time like that?
我很尴尬
I was embarrassed.
就因为他是一个基佬
Embarrassed because he was a fag
而你又必须和他说话吗
and you had to talk to him?
我觉得整个情形都让人尴尬
I thought the whole situation was embarrassing.
你当时多大
How old were you?
22岁
Twenty-two.
我才刚当警♥察♥
I just started on the job.
我原以为已经准备好了
I thought, I'm set.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表