剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
spend my whole life dancing with you.
如果你现在不想做 也不必勉强
We don't have to make it now if you don't want to.
我们先练习 然后我们再做
We'll practice, then we'll make it, huh?
我爱你 辣妹
I love you, hot stuff.
他们正在热恋
They were in love.
至少我的本尼在死前遇见了真爱
At least my Benny had that before he died.
本尼有没有说过他的结婚计划
Did Benny ever talk about his wedding plans?
他可能不太敢吧 他爸肯定会大发雷霆
He was probably afraid to. His father would have hit the roof.
你知道松娅后来的情况吗
You know what happened to this girl, Sonya?
她在大火中被烧伤了
She got burned in the fire.
我曾经到圣伊格内修斯探望过她
I visited her once at Saint Ignatius,
她被全身麻醉了 不知道我去看过她
she was all doped up. Never knew I was there.
而你的丈夫一直都不知道她的存在
And your husband still doesn't know about her?
那不是让他更心痛吗
He needs more heartache?
儿子因为蹦迪而背叛他 已经够让他很伤心了
It's bad enough feeling his son betrayed him over disco.
你是松娅·维特考斯基吗
Sonya Witkowski?
是
Yes.
我们是拉什探员和瓦伦斯探员
Detectives Rush and Valens.
我们是因为本杰明·罗森而来的
We're here about Benjamin Rosen.
本尼
Benny?
我一会儿就回来
I'll be right back.
本尼在贝尔铃大火中失踪了
I lost Benny in the Bell fire.
他的部分尸体最近被发现了 松娅
Part of his remains were recently found, Sonya.
看来他是大火之前就被人杀死了
It appears he was killed before the fire started.
他是被人杀死的
Someone killed him?
恐怕是这样
I'm afraid so.
我们知道你们俩当时已经订婚了
We understand you two were engaged.
我们本来准备在舞林大会之后就结婚的
We were gonna get married after the dance competition.
那都是好久之前的事了
That was such a long time ago.
那会儿本尼的生活
Was there anything unusual
有没有什么反常
going on in Benny's life, right around then?
争吵 威胁之类的
Fights? A threat?
没有 我是说...
No. I mean...
你们确定他是被谋杀的吗
You sure he was murdered?
你提供的任何线索都会对破案很有帮助
Anything you can tell us could really help.
舞蹈大赛的前几天
A couple of days before the dance contest,
我早早到了场地去练习
I got there early to practice...
小妖精 我们加把劲
Hey, foxy mama, let's hustle.
琛尼想干什么
What did Chaney want?
没事
Nothing.
-这哪像没事的样子 -你还练不练舞了
- Didn't look like nothing. - Are we talking or are we dancing?
你要是帮琛尼贩毒 本尼 我就踹了你
You deal blow for Chaney, Benny, I'll dump your ass.
我没有贩毒
I'm not dealin' blow.
我发誓
I swear.
你不会对我撒谎吧
You wouldn't lie to me?
我宁死也不会对你撒谎
I'd rather die.
亲爱的 我们赢了那千元大奖之后
Hey, after we win that thousand bucks, baby,
就私奔吧 去曼哈顿
let's elope. We'll go to the Manhattan,
然后去"五十四"结婚吧
get married at Studio 54.
"五十四"是1977年至1991年间人气很高的迪厅 坐落在纽约曼哈顿的五十四西街254号♥
那也得先拿下奖项再说
We gotta win first.
我们势在必得 你是费城最棒的蹦迪达人
We'll win. You're the best disco dancer in Philly.
费城 仅此而已吗
Philly? Is that all?
是全美 全世界
In America. The whole world.
他是我一生的挚爱 你们懂吗
He was the love of my life, you know?
真爱
The real deal.
当时本尼和琛尼先生在吵什么
What were Benny and Mr. Chaney fighting about?
我不知道
I don't know.
本尼之前常常给
Benny used to give private
一些琛尼的客人上私人舞蹈课
dance lessons to some of Chaney's clients,
不过看来不止这么简单
but it seemed like something more serious.
你确定本尼没有帮琛尼贩毒吗
Are you sure it ain't possible Benny was dealing for him?
他说他没有
He said he wasn't.
假设他在呢 松娅
On the off chance that he was, Sonya,
你觉得琛尼像是会杀人的人吗
you think Chaney was the kind of man who could murder someone?
我知道他有把枪
I know he had a gun.
他以前经常拿出来炫耀 像个宝似的
Used to show it off, like some kind of big shot.
我们还在找尼尔·琛尼
We're still looking for Neil Chaney,
可是他的确有点38口径的枪♥支♥许可
but he did have a permit for a .38.
77年放过一枪 射中贝尔铃里的一个窃贼
Which he fired in '77. Shot a burglar at The Bell.
-那是本尼中枪前一年 -南部分局正传卷宗过来
- A year before Benny was shot. - File's coming over from South.
找出射中窃贼的子弹
We find the slug he shot at the burglar,
再比对我们在本尼头部找到的子弹
match it to the one we got on this job...
就能证明琛尼有很大的嫌疑
Makes Chaney a good bet for the doer.
你们是说要找
We're talking about finding
一颗26年前从某把枪射出的一枚子弹
a bullet fired 26 years ago from a gun
可这把枪还不知去向
we don't even know exists anymore.
还登记在一个我们无从寻找的人名下
Registered to a man we can't find.
对
Yeah.
我想到了"遥遥无期"这个词
The word "longshot" comes to mind.
我们喜欢挑战
We like a challenge.
这不就是吗
Well, you got one.
南部分局的卷宗记载琛尼射伤的人叫马克·里格力
File from South IDs this guy Chaney shot as Mark Rigley.
他试图在迪厅打烊的时候抢劫 琛尼对他开了枪
Tried to rob a disco at closing. Chaney popped him.
被判正当防卫
Shooting was ruled self-defense.
或许里格力会知道子弹的下落
Maybe Rigley knows what happened to the slug.
他在服刑吗
He doin' time someplace?
在宾州码头的河畔冰场工作 还在假释期
Uh-uh. Custodial detail at the river rink, Penn's Landing.
知道为什么我们一直找不到琛尼了吗
Know how we been having trouble findin' Chaney?
因为地方法♥院♥
It's 'cause County's
拖了六个月才出具死亡证明
six months behind processing death certificates.
琛尼死了
Chaney's dead?
三个月前死的 肝硬化
Three months ago. Cirrhosis of the liver.
倒霉
Crap.
所以呢 我们还是有23起命案没破
So what? We still have 23 unsolved murders.
找不到爸爸 我们就去找儿子
We can't talk to the father, we'll settle for the son.
儿子还在世吧
He's not dead, is he?
对 保罗·琛尼在申特城开了一间店
No. Paul Chaney owns a shop in Center City.
好
Good.
我出任务去了 老大
Out on the street, boss.
失陪一下 你们尽兴
Excuse me just one second. Enjoy yourselves.
有什么事吗
What's up, folks?
想来一管吗
You want a pipe?
那要看管子里面是什么
Depends what's in it.
烟草 新式大♥麻♥
Tobacco, the new marijuana.
这太过了 保罗
That's far out, Paul.
烟草是合法的 还记得吗
Tobacco's legal, remember?
要是你们想检查管子 请随意
Hey, you wanna check the pipes, be my guest.
-我们不是缉毒警 -我们是凶案组的
- We ain't narcs. - We're homicide.
凶案组
Homicide?
那你们找我♥干♥什么
What do you want with me?
你父亲 他以前有把点38口径的枪
Your father. He had a permit for a .38.
我们想你应该知道那把枪的下落
We thought you might know where that gun is now.
等一下 你们能往那里站一点吗
Uh, excuse me. You mind just stepping over here for a second?
怎么了 什么事
Why? What's this about?
贝尔铃纵火案
The Bell.
那晚大火前有个人被谋杀了
A man was killed there that night before the fire broke out.
你们想说
And you want to pin it on
是我那想安息的老爷子干的
my old man who's trying to rest in peace?
-我们想破一起凶案 -难道不是多起谋杀吗
- We're trying to solve a murder. - Don't you mean murders?
这种情况我经历过不下百遍了
I been through this a hundred times.
23人被烧焦了 每个人都怪我爸
23 people burned to the crisp. Everybody blamed my dad for it.
所以他才成天喝酒 把自己给灌死了
That's why he drank himself to death.
你觉得不是他干的吗
You don't think he was responsible?
我爸深爱着贝尔铃
My father loved The Bell.
他怎么可能放火
The idea of his torching it is just craziness.
那把点38手♥枪♥呢 保罗
So what about that .38, Paul?
我把它丢在特拉华大概有十年了
I threw it into the Delaware, like, a decade ago.
我怕我爸吞枪自杀
I was worried my dad was going to turn it on himself.
你记得有个叫本尼·罗森的人吗
You remember a guy named Benny Rosen?
当然 当然 本尼"小玫瑰"
Yeah, yeah, sure. Benny the Rose.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表