剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
叫什么
Name?
特雷弗·马♥凯♥
Trevor Mckai.
住在布莱斯伯格那边
Lives over in Bridesburg.
你是特雷弗
You Trevor?
对
Yeah.
凶案组
Homicide.
想和你聊一宗很久以前的肇事逃逸案
Want to talk to you about a hit-and-run a while back.
就在碧涛花♥园♥那边
Over in Bella Vista.
千禧年新年前夜发生的
Happened new year's eve at the millennium.
当时你在那边吗
Were you over that way?
碧涛花♥园♥
Hmm. Bella Vista?
没 我和朋友在布莱斯伯格这边玩呢
Nah, I was out with friends here in Bridesburg.
我们需要这些朋友的名字
We need the names of those friends.
我不知道他们的名字
I don't really know their names.
所以
So...
那就不是好友了
not good friends, then.
你知道 我经常和各色人出去玩
You know, I was just hanging out with people.
派对啊什么的
Partying and whatnot.
在别人家吗 还是在酒吧
Somebody's house? At a bar?
也许就是这个酒吧
This bar, maybe?
-是 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
得了 伙计
Forget it, man.
我等你们出现 已经等了4年
I've been waiting four years for you guys to show up.
有什么想倾诉的吗
Got something you want to get off your chest?
我可以给你宣读一下你的权利
I could tell you your rights.
不用
Nah.
用不着
I don't need them.
是我撞了那个人
It was me that hit that guy.
开着约翰·巴特勒被盗的车
Driving John Butler's stolen car?
可不是吗
No kidding.
我没得选择
I had no choice.
怎么回事
What the hell?
天啊
Oh, god.
我撞了他
I hit him.
我不否认
I'm not denying it.
但是当时那人已经倒地了
but the man was already down.
这说不通 特雷弗
That doesn't make sense, Trevor.
告诉你们...
I'm telling you...
格雷格·卡迪夫
that Greg Cardiff
并不是在过马路
wasn't crossing that street.
他躺在马路上
He was lying in it.
这家伙说格雷格在他碾过前已经倒地了
Guy says Greg was face down in the street before he ran him over?
-他是这么说 -你相信吗
- That's his story. - Do we believe it?
特雷弗有理由说谎
Well, Trevor's got reason to lie,
但是第一份笔录上确实说格雷格不太舒服
but the first report did say Greg wasn't feeling good.
所以他提早回家了
That's why he went home early.
心脏病 静脉瘤
Heart attack? Aneurysm?
会不会是喝多了
How about sloppy drunk?
那可是新年前夜
It was new year's eve.
去问问他妻子吧
Let's ask the wife.
要是我们没有新方向
We didn't have this new direction,
我会好好调查一下苏珊和梅尔
I'd take a hard look at Susan and Mel.
我也这么想
I was thinking the same thing.
谁愿意行行好去趟验尸官办公室
Anyone got a favor coming from the coroner's office?
我才不要去太平间
I ain't going to the morgue.
那地方的味道太要命了
The smell of that place kills me.
听听家庭妇男的话
Listen to the kitchen bitch.
因为这是肇事逃逸案件
Being an auto-ped,
尸检的时候很可能没做全套毒检
probably didn't do a full tox screen at autopsy, but
但也许他们存了些组织样本
maybe they saved some tissue samples.
好 我给他们打电♥话♥
Well, I'll give them a call.
先给你的电♥话♥消毒
Right after you disinfect the phone.
格雷格那天晚上没喝多 他是病了
Greg wasn't drunk that night. He was sick.
病了 什么病
Sick? How?
我们也不知道
Well, we didn't know.
断断续续时好时坏大概一个月了
It was off and on for about a month.
但那天在我们到达酒吧之前他都还挺好的
But he felt good that day until we got to the bar.
他有什么症状
What kind of symptoms he have?
头疼 恶心 怎么了
Headache. Nausea. Why?
格雷格很有可能在被车撞之前
It's possible Greg collapsed
就已经倒在街上了
on the street before he got hit by the car.
-怎么会 -他有没有什么慢性病
- From what? - Did he have any kind of chronic condition?
没有 他很健康 他每天都慢跑
No. He was a health nut. He jogged every day.
他还和盖瑞玩曲棍球
He played hockey with Gary.
盖瑞那天也病了
you know, Gary was sick that day, too.
同样的症状吗
Same symptoms?
我想是的
I think so.
盖瑞现在在哪里
Where's Gary now?
是 我也病了
Yeah, I was sick, too.
头疼 恶心 像你♥爸♥一样
Headache, nausea, same as your dad?
这和他的案子有什么关系
What's that have to do with him getting hit?
他那晚的健康情况很有可能是影响因素之一
His health that night might have been a factor.
你还能想起其它症状吗
Anything else you remember about your symptoms?
我想我看东西都是黄色的
I think I was seeing things kind of yellow.
什么意思
What do you mean?
就好像
Like...
就好像在我的眼前放了一张黄色的滤纸
like there was a yellow filter over everything I saw.
你和你♥爸♥那天都吃的食物一样吗
So you and your dad share any of the same foods that day?
我爸吃了些我妈做的东西
Dad ate something that mom cooked.
而我吃的是快餐
And, uh, I had fast food.
看比赛时没一起吃薯片或者饼干吗
How about chips or pretzels watching the game?
没有
No.
但是有一样我们倒是都吃了
But there was something else we shared.
他来了
Hey, there he is.
战况不错吧
Good scrimmage?
对
Yeah.
今天早上对不起啊 小盖
Sorry about this morning, Gare.
没事
That's all right.
我今天好些了 我们明天
I'm better today. How about
把网子架在车道上怎么样
tomorrow we set up the net in the driveway?
好啊 不错
Yeah, cool.
因为你妈很喜欢我们一球入门打在车♥库♥上
Because your mom loves when we slam pucks against the garage.
我还真是喜欢呢
I do love it very much.
有人要带点什么吗
Anyone need anything?
-不了 谢谢 宝贝 -不了 谢谢
- No, thanks, honey. - No, thanks.
盖瑞 你在做什么
Gary, what are doing?
-你应该要懂事了 -抱歉
- You know better. - Sorry.
你还有几年才能喝酒 孩子
You got a few years to go there, kid.
也许是因为那杯酒 我才病了
Maybe I got sick from drinking from the same glass.
也许
Maybe.
所以梅尔和你妈
So Mel and your mom were
在你喝那杯玛格丽特的时候都很生气
both mad that you touched that Margarita?
我不觉得有什么大不了
I didn't see what the big deal was.
只不过小啜了一口
It was only a sip.
父亲和儿子喝了同一杯玛格丽特
Father and son drink the same Margarita,
都病了
both fall sick.
苏珊和梅尔都在
Susan and Mel are both there,
都有机会往杯子里加点料
both could have slipped something into the drink.
而且他们都厉声喝止 不让那孩子喝那酒
And they take big pains to stop the kid from drinking.
因为父亲才是目标
Because dad is the target.
快进这四年
Fast forward four years
遗孀和死党结婚了
and the widow and best friend are married.
也许当时他们就在秘密约会 并打算除掉格雷格
Maybe they were seeing each other, decided to get rid of Greg.
我想去找梅尔的前妻 看看她有没有怀疑他们
I want find Mel's ex. See if she suspected an affair.
有访客
Visitor.
至少对某些人来说 还是有好消息的
At least there's good news for someone.
要不你去和梅尔谈 斯考特 来个男人之间的对话
Why don't you go talk to Mel, Scotty, man to man.
你好 塔米
Hi, Tami.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming in.
你们有进展吗
You have news?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表