剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Think about how whupped he was by this Linda,
千辛万苦的帮她偷到婴儿
so much he swiped a baby for her.
为自己心爱的女人犯下重罪
Did a federal crime for his lady
结果她却根本不把你当回事
and she gives you the high hat?
于是动机有了 一目了然
I see motive, real clear.
没错
Oh, yeah.
你觉得陪审团会认为犯谋杀罪的是谁呢
Who do you think the jury's going to put the murder on?
我没杀人
I did not do murder.
好吧 祝你好运
Okay. Good luck with that.
我真没有
I didn't.
我就是偷了孩子而已
I only ripped off the kid.
琳达肚里的野种掉了之后 她回来找我
After Linda lost that other yo-yo's baby, she come back to me.
我想让她留下来
I wanted her to stay.
我说我什么都愿意做
I said I'd do anything.
那她怎么说
What'd she say?
"拿出证明"
"Prove it."
有没有被人发现
Anyone see you?
我不知道
I don't know.
别慌 冷静 看着我
Calm down. Calm... Look at me.
把他交给我
Hand him over.
把我的宝贝给我
Give me my boy.
坐过去 我来开车
Scoot over, I'll drive.
不行 亲爱的 你得回去
No, darling, you got to get back.
把活干完
Finish your work.
我不能回去 我紧张死了
I can't go back. I'm nervous.
野马 你怎么也像个孩子似的
Horse, you're such my baby, too.
你必须得去 要为我变得坚强 好吗
You go on. You be strong for me, okay?
再过几个小时 来汽车旅馆碰面
In a few hours, you'll be seeing us at the motel.
去吧
Go on.
快回去
Go on.
那天晚上我回到旅馆 她已经走了
I got back to the motel that night, she'd cleared out.
直接就走了吗
Just like that?
她留下一张便条
She left a note.
说她先去费城帮我们找个新的落脚处
Said she's going to Philly to find us new haunts.
她就留给我这些
That she'd send for me.
在此期间 我还得按时到戈登家干活
Meanwhile, I'm supposed to keep clocking in over at the Gordon's.
再也没接到电♥话♥了吗
Never got the call, huh?
周复一周 年复一年
Weeks turned into years.
还有谁知道她去了费城
Who else knew she came to Philadelphia?
几年后
A few years later,
有个人来打听她的消息 我就告诉他了
I told this guy that'd come around asking questions about her.
什么人
What guy?
一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
A private investigator.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 他说过为什么要找琳达吗
P.I. Say what he wanted with Linda?
没有 我没问
No, I didn't push it.
我那个时候心里也很别扭
I was pretty torqued off by then.
就告诉他 "她在费城某处待着呢"
I told him, "Hey, she's somewhere in Philly."
维克供人了绑♥架♥罪 不承认谋杀
Vic copped to the kidnapping, not the murder.
你相信他吗
You believe him?
琳达耍得他颜面全无
Linda humiliate him pretty good.
也让奈德搞得跟个傻蛋一样
Made a fool of Ned, too.
好像她这一生就是按照这种方式过的
Seems like that was kind of the way she walked through life.
愚弄男人 耍完之后就甩了
Got a trail of guys behind her she duped.
最终 其中的一个男人没有忍♥气吞声
Eventually, one of 'em didn't sit still for it.
去找维克的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
The P.I. who approached
很是狡猾 名叫做伊塞亚·巴格莱
Vic was a weasel by the name of Isiah Bagley.
他有没有说受雇于谁
Did he say who worked for?
说来也挺有意思 凯尔·西尔维医生
You'r gonna love this. Dr. Kyle Silver.
-凶杀组 -为什么一个医生会雇佣私♥家♥侦♥探♥
-Homicide. -Why's a doctor hire a P.I.?
原以为他会很乐意与她分手呢
Thought he was glad she split.
巴格莱说他不惜一切代价要找到她
Bagley said he wanted her found at any cost.
好的 多谢
Okay, thanks.
是你朋友林赛打来的
That was your friend Lindsey.
肖恩因盗窃汽车再次被捕了
Sean just got picked up for stealing a car.
律师说我会被判上两年
My lawyer says I could get two years.
听说了
I heard.
那我真得在这所监狱待上两年吗
So I'm supposed to sit in this joint for two years?
你偷了辆车 还喝醉了
You stole a car and you were drunk.
三瓶啤酒而已
Three beers.
醉酒驾车可能会肇事伤人致死
Drunk driving can lead to homicide
然后你的下半辈子就都得耗在牢里了
and homicide leads to jail for the rest of your life.
我懂了
So I get it.
-你跟别人也没什么两样 -肖恩
- You're as full of it as everyone else. - Sean...
你到底想要什么
what is it that you want?
现在就想离开这里
Right now, to get up out of here.
就算你能出来
Say you're out...
也不过是再回到寄养家庭
the foster homes, too.
再然后呢
Then what?
我会浪迹天涯 再也不会回头
I'm on the run and I'm not looking back.
身边还有作伴的吗
You taking anyone with you?
有姑娘吗
A girl?
没
Nah.
我要去找我的梦中情人
I'm going to meet my woman.
找一个完全不认识你的人
Someone who doesn't know you.
从头来过
Make a fresh start.
对
Yeah.
我们俩会安顿下来 好好享受
And me and her gonna settle down, kick back
还要多多做♥爱♥
and make a lot of love.
做好保护措施
Be careful.
不用 对我没必要
Nah, no jimmies for me.
我想要孩子
I want kids.
我要生上十三个孩子
I'm gonna have 13 of them.
那你准备找什么工作为生呢
What are you gonna do for work?
随便 我不知道
Whatever. I don't know.
13张嘴嗷嗷待哺 你却什么都不知道
13 mouths do feed and you don't know?
那就不生13个
So not 13.
也许就生一个
Maybe just one.
生个女孩
Make it a girl.
那么当你的小女儿青着脚回家时
So what happens when your little girl
你该怎么办呢
comes home with a purple foot?
她的脚怎么会发青
Why would she get a purple foot?
因为那时是冬天 而你没有工作
Because it's winter time and you got no job,
你的妻子有了新欢
your wife has new guy
你的女儿鞋上开了个大洞
and your daughter's got holes in her shoses.
-是是是 -不 回答我
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - No, answer me,
到那时你要怎么办
what are you gonna do?
你会怎么办
What are you gonna do?
那你就是说我这辈子什么都不配有
So you're saying I got no right to want anything in this life?
不不不 你可以全都拥有
No, no, no, you can have it all.
但是你必须接受帮助
But you're gonna need help.
你怎么知道我会需要什么帮助
How would you know what I need?
因为我也是什么都想拥有
Because I wanted everything, too.
但是长久以来我太过骄傲
But I was too damned proud
不愿意请求帮助
to ask for help for way too long.
好自为之吧
Good luck, okay.
我真的想见我的家人
I did wanna meet my family.
西尔维有没有回电
Silver ever call back?
他就在这里
He's here.
那么去会会他
Let's do it.
探员
Detective.
戈登先生 戈登太太
Mr. And Mrs. Gordon...
来这里有何贵干
what are you doing here?
我们听说鲍比偷了辆车
We were told Bobby stole a car.
杰夫 用他另一个名字 叫他肖恩
Jeff, use his other name. Use Sean.
情况有多严重
How serious is this?
很严重
Serious.
他违反了缓刑条例 所以被拘留了
He violated his probation, so he's in custody.
明天一早他就要上法庭了
Tomorrow morning he goes before a judge.
天呐
Oh, God.
我们还是回宾馆
Maybe we go back to the hotel,
带孩子们回家吧
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表