剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
咱们三个一起
the three of us?
我约了马克
Well, I'm meeting Mark.
你和凯莉去吧
But you and Carrie should go.
她男友是全校最好的男生
Her boyfriend's like the nicest guy in the whole school.
是啊 我见过他
Yeah, I've seen him.
他有时候送她去上班
He brings her to work sometimes.
我可以带你去看免费电影 《壮志凌云》
I could get us free into the movies. Top Gun.
我已经看过了
I already saw it.
我也是
Me, too.
你想过要离家出走吗
You ever just want to leave?
就那么不告而别 永不回头
Just go away, forever?
就那么开啊开 一路开到加州
Drive, and drive, till you get to California?
不太想
Not really.
想出去玩吗
Wanna hang out?
好啊
Okay.
我们都劝伊芙不要去
We both told Eve not to go,
但她一直说自己能搞定
but, well, she kept saying she could handle it.
韦恩开的是什么车
Well, what kind of car did Wayne drive?
一辆破旧的达特桑
This beat-up old Datsun.
凯莉说在商场打工的韦恩
Carrie said that Wayne from the mall
86年开的是绿色达特桑
drove a green Datsun in '86.
有辆78年的达特桑B210
A '78 B-210 was registered
登记在吉姆·拉金名下 大概是他父亲
to a Jim Larkin. Probably his dad.
伊芙被杀那晚 萨姆看到的就是这个车型
The same type of car sam thought he saw the night Eve was killed.
警♥察♥过来找我问话 脸上可不光彩
Don't look so wonderful, cops comin' here for me.
我给老板看了警徽 说明了来意
I badged the boss. Told him what it's about.
看照片指认一下 萨姆
Want you to look at some pictures, Sam.
达特桑里坐的就是他
That's the guy in the Datsun.
确定吗
You sure?
我不敢百分百肯定 但也八♥九♥不离十
I mean, I don't wanna say definitely but...
你看着他眼熟
You think you saw him before.
就在事发当晚
That night.
我印象当中是他
It's what my mind is telling me,
但我不敢打包票
but I wouldn't swear to it.
但你的直觉告诉你这孩子当晚在现场
But your gut reaction is this kid was there that night.
跟一个小胖妞一起
With a heavy-looking girl.
胖妞
Heavy, huh?
但我不敢对天发誓没看走眼
But I couldn't put my hand on a Bible and say it.
我得赶紧干活了
I better jump back in here.
有目击者指证你在事发现场 韦恩
An eyewitnesses puts you at the scene, Wayne.
-什么现场 -情人巷
- What do you mean? - Lover's Lane.
你当晚在现场
You were there that night...
跟一个女孩坐在达特桑里
in your Datsun with a girl.
没有
No.
一个胖女孩 像凯莉一样
A big girl. Like Carrie.
越说越离谱
That's crazy.
我感觉你对伊芙一片痴心
See, I think you had it bad for Eve.
但又攀不上她那棵高枝
But you didn't have a shot there,
就退而求其次找了她朋友 这都是人之常情
so you went for the friend. That's common enough.
-我急着去机场 -所以你就和凯莉玩车震
- I gotta be at the airport. - So, you go parking with Carrie.
但她挑不起你的性趣
But she's not really rocking your world.
几瓶啤酒下肚 你就失去了理智
After a few Tall Boys, you're feeling pretty loose.
而伊芙和马克就在不远处卿卿我我
And there's Eve with Mark just a few spaces over,
你永远也不可能跟她有那种肌肤之亲
doing stuff she'd never do to Wayne Larkin.
我当时根本没和凯莉去情人巷
I was never at Lover's Lane with Carrie.
你们可以给我测谎
You can polygraph me.
你在之前一个周末跟她一起玩过
You hung out with her the weekend before.
凯莉告诉我们了
Carrie told us.
我们不过看了会电视
We watched TV.
我们俩对彼此都没感觉
I didn't dig her, she didn't dig me.
什么都没发生
It was a nonevent.
伊芙要去大西洋城 你生气吗 韦恩
Were you pissed off about Eve going to Atlantic City, Wayne?
我觉得那主意不靠谱 但也不好插手
I thought it was a bad idea, but it was her life.
-那你没阻止她吗 -我还帮了她
- So you didn't try to stop her? - I helped her.
她问我借了两百块
She borrowed 200 bucks,
要跟那个强♥奸♥犯私奔
so she could run off with that statutory rapist.
钱是你借给伊芙的
You loaned Eve the money?
麦克斯那家伙太卑鄙了
And that guy Max was so sleazy,
伊芙死后 他不肯把钱还给我
he wouldn't give it back to me after she died.
我们根本没去大西洋城
There was no trip to Atlantic City.
但你们本打算要去
Yeah, but there was supposed to be.
伊芙连钱都给你了
Eve even gave you the money.
-她不过是个孩子 -你连孩子也不放过
- She was a kid. - That wasn't stopping you.
你准备周六晚上在大西洋城对她下手
You had it all set up for a Saturday night score in A.C.
我说过了 她不过是个孩子
I'm telling you, she was a kid.
你就喜欢嫩丫头
You liked kids.
所以你才爱在321酒吧泡着
That's why you hung out at 3-2-1.
真遗憾那家酒吧因为招待未成年被查封了
Too bad that joint got shut down for serving to minors.
你现在都去哪里找乐子 高中吗
Where do you hang out now, high schools?
我没占那姑娘任何便宜
I didn't do anything to that girl.
还是我提出的取消计划
I'm the one who called it off.
准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了
I'm ready.
带睡袋干什么
What's the sleeping bag for?
我们不是要在那边过夜吗
Well, we're staying over, right?
那也用不上睡袋啊
Yeah, you're not gonna need that.
-你表哥家有客房♥吗 -没有
- Is there a guest room? - No.
那...
Then...
我睡在哪里
where am I sleeping?
伊芙 我们是要出远门
Eve, we're going on a trip here.
一起去
Together.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
那你成年了没有
Okay, you a grown-up or not?
你要是还没成年 就别去了
'Cause if not, you should stay here.
去和朋友吃巧克力奶油圣代
Go have hot fudge sundaes with your girlfriend, you know.
玩娃娃
Play dolls.
只有成年了 我才会带你去
You wanna go with me, you gotta be an adult.
告诉我
So you tell me.
你是未成年
You a kid?
还是成年了
Or are you a grown-up?
那你还是把那两百块钱还给我吧
I guess I'm gonna need my 200 bucks back.
钱已经花掉了
The money's already spent.
可是...
But...
已经花了
It's spent.
妞没泡到手
Didn't get the booty you wanted,
感觉自己吃亏了吗
figured you were owed something?
与其说是取消计划 不如说是小偷小摸
Sounds more like petty theft than calling it off.
问题是那天我们哪里也没去
The point is, we didn't go anywhere that day.
而且那是我见她的最后一面
And that was the last I ever saw her.
肯德尔一案翻案重审
So the D.A.'s really enjoying
地检官受到不少关注 有点吃不消
all the publicity on him blowing the Kendall case.
那是他自己种下的苦果
That's his problem.
但如果他把我调去福利欺诈司
Yeah, and mine, if he ships me off
我也会受牵连
to Welfare Fraud.
什么罪名
For what?
因为和翻案者合谋犯罪
For associating with the troublemaker.
难道是你线人
What, your dealer?
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry.
我过来是为了...
I just needed to...
我查了你家地址
I looked you up.
我脑子里全是她
I-I keep thinking about her.
我五分钟就回来
I'll just be five minutes.
她肯定不喜欢我现在这个样子
She'd hate who I am now.
枯燥乏味
Workaday.
市侩鄙俗
Bourgeois.
是注重实际吧
Practical.
是啊
Yeah.
但我们当年想过刺♥激♥冒险的日子
But we wanted... we wanted exciting lives.
像你这样
Like yours.
其实没你想得那么刺♥激♥
Oh, it's, uh, not so exciting.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表