剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
是吗
No?
对 感觉更像是
No. It's more like
我近距离观察别人的生活
I watch other people's lives from a front row seat.
你现在过的是理想中的生活吗
Are you who you thought you'd be?
符合你15岁的设想吗
I mean, when you were 15?
没有 我...
No. No, I...
我当年的理想并不是当警♥察♥
I had a whole other plan for what I wanted.
然后呢
And?
那个梦不可能实现
It was impossible.
你能接受现实真好
Well, I'm glad you came along.
我又被当年的梦想唤醒了
I mean, I feel... I feel awake again.
你现在的生活也不错
You've been living a life...
不
No...
我不过是走一步看一步
I've been going through paces.
装作梦想已被遗忘 随她一起埋葬
Like it was all forgotten, buried away with her, but
可是现在
but now...
我什么都记起来了
I remember everything.
往事如潮水般涌现
Floods back, huh?
一切恍如昨日
Like it was yesterday.
我依旧爱着她
I still love her.
马克...
Mark...
温蒂知道了 我...
Wendy knows and I-I...
我今晚在家里待不下去
I couldn't stay there tonight.
我只想和...
I just, I just wanted to be with...
和她在一起
with her.
结果最后就找到你这里来了
And I found myself coming to you.
糟糕
Crap. It's...
都三点了
it's 3:00.
我得走了
Yeah, I'm gonna go.
我忘记看时间了
I-I lost... I lost track of time.
你太忙了
Well, you're busy. You're busy,
-明天见 -凯特
- so I'll see you tomorrow. - Kite...
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
我们有了新的推测 凯莉
We got a new theory, Carrie.
你和韦恩
You and Wayne.
我和韦恩怎么了
Me and Wayne, what?
你们俩对伊芙都萌生了怨念
You were both nursing some hard feelings towards Eve.
他是以为太迷恋她
Him 'cause he was so hung up on her,
而你是因为她处处受宠
and you 'cause she got all that attention.
你们俩大概无法忍♥受
Maybe you two got tired of
她一直是万众瞩目的焦点
her being the queen bee all the time.
就开始讨论报复
Started talking revenge.
我们俩根本就聊过这种事
I didn't talk to Wayne about anything.
我知道身材肥胖的高中生是何感受 凯莉
I know what it's like being the fat kid in high school, Carrie.
饱受煎熬
It's a misery.
确实不好过
It's not great.
上体育课要当着全班同学换运动服
Changing for gym class in front of everybody.
参加泳池派对
Going to pool parties
却要一直穿着衬衫
and wearing your shirt the whole time.
伊芙那样的女生穿着比基尼跳舞 受尽追捧
Girls like Eve prancing around in bikinis, getting ogled.
你和男生只能做朋友
Always their friend,
却永远成不了情侣
never the girlfriend, right?
这很可能让你心生邪念
That could lead to some dark thoughts.
韦恩做过什么我不知道
Maybe Wayne did something...
但我是清白的
but not me.
凶案发生当晚 有人看到他的车停在情人巷
His car was seen at Lover's Lane, night of the murder.
车里坐着两个人
Two people inside.
我们认为和他在一起的人是你
We were thinking it was you with him.
你们开什么玩笑
You must be joking.
我恨韦恩
I hated Wayne.
为什么恨他
Oh, what was to hate?
我喜欢这场戏
I love this part when the...
匹萨被送到赫恩老师班里
when the pizza comes to Mr. Hen's class.
对 很搞笑
Yeah, it's funny.
爸 我还以为你睡了
Oh, Dad, I thought you were asleep.
玩得怎么样
How's it going?
不错
Good.
你以前看过这部电影
You seen this before.
对
Yeah.
来我屋里吧
Come in here.
我看的那部更精彩
I got something better on.
-算了吧 -拿上啤酒
- I don't know. - Brings the beers with you.
没什么大不了
No big deal.
你来吗
Are you coming?
我还是想看这部
I really wanna watch this.
你就不能带个像样的回来吗
Can't you ever bring a good one?
你们在卧室里做了什么
What happened in the bedroom?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你没报♥警♥吗
And you didn't report it?
"妈 我们报♥警♥好吗
"Mom, could we call the cops?
我跟某个家伙喝醉了
'Cause I got drunk with some guy,
他爸让我去他屋里..."
and then his dad said to come into his room..."
好吧
Right.
而且他还羞辱了我
And there's the humiliation factor.
完事之后
After he finished,
他让我甩着一身肥肉滚出去
he told me to get my giant ass out.
你经常给你♥爸♥往家里带姑娘吗 韦恩
You bring girls home to your dad as a regular thing, Wayne?
我们又找凯莉·普拉默问过话了
We've been talking to Carrie Plummer again.
-现在是上班时间 -别拿上班当借口
- I should be working. - Forget work.
是他逼我的
He made me.
逼你做什么
Made you what?
-带姑娘回家 -你当时满18岁了
- Get girls. - You were 18, Wayne.
已经成年了
That's an adult.
他一直在恐吓我 到现在都没变
He terrorized me my whole life. He still does.
你现在还四处寻觅姑娘 带回家给老爸吗
You still go strolling for girls, bring 'em home to dad?
没 早就停手了
No. That stopped.
什么时候
When?
伊芙之后
After Eve.
你带伊芙回家了吗
You brought Eve home?
我爸会杀了我
My dad's gonna kill me.
说吧 韦恩
Come on, Wayne.
我应该坦白
The right thing is to tell.
不论结局好坏 我都应该坦白
Win or lose, I should tell.
那天 我在公车站遇到了她
That day, when I saw her at the bus stop.
我还以为你已经走了
Thought you left already.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么没去大西洋城
What about Atlantic City?
我没去
I didn't go.
那你不拍录像带了吗
So you're not gonna make that video?
我得对马克负责
I gotta make it up to Mark.
我该告诉他 请求原谅吗
Do I tell him and ask to be forgiven?
还是永远不让他知道我做过的傻事
Or do I never let him know how stupid I was?
别问我
Don't ask me.
你能载我一程吗 韦恩
Could you give me a ride, Wayne?
我得回家 我爸快到吃药时间了
I gotta be home. My dad's medication time is soon.
你可以把我送到你家 然后我自己回去
Okay, I'll go with you and then you can drop me off.
我得换衣服见马克
I have to change to meet Mark.
这样不太好吧
It's probably not a good idea.
怎么了
Why not?
我们离家出走吧
How about we go away?
什么
What?
就那么一直往前开 有多远开多远
Drive and drive, as far away as we can go
一路开到加州
towards California.
你说什么呢 韦恩
What are you talking about, Wayne?
带你去加州
Taking you to California.
你不想去吗
Wouldn't you like that?
我就想
'Cause I would.
我很想去
I would love that.
那也太疯狂了
That's crazy.
没错
Yeah,
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表