剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
有一个教练给他一把汽车旅馆的钥匙
One coach handed him a motel key,
说有个超模在旅馆
said he had a super model waiting for him.
你是说赫曼接受这份好意了吗
Saying Herman took that room key?
没接受那个
Not that one,
但我看见他接受了另一把钥匙
but I saw him take another key.
鬼知道赫曼收了多少礼
I mean, who knows how many programs Herman took gifts from.
但是一个球员最后只能选一个学校
But a player can only make one school happy.
所以赫曼惹火了某个大学 他们就杀了他
Herman was about to piss off a university, so they kill him?
这理论可不太靠谱 比利
Pretty far out theory, Billy.
可能不是校长或院长亲自动手 但是
Maybe not a president, or a dean, but...
你想不到这个小球会让大人做出什么事来
You'd be suprised what the round ball's made grown men do.
是有辆车 就那一天而已
Yeah, there was a car... for a day.
我去找赫曼 跟他说
I got right in Herman's face, told him
车得还回去
the car goes back where it came from.
还去哪儿
Which was where?
我没必要知道是哪儿来的
Well, that I didn't need to know.
总之 赫曼第二天就又坐大巴了
Bottom line, Herman was on the bus the next day.
比利·伯肯帕斯认为赫曼
Billy Berkenpass thinks Herman
还暗地里收了其它礼物
received other under-the-table gifts.
自从我把他踢出球队
Billy Berkenpass has been trying to muddy Herman's name
比利·伯肯帕斯一直想污蔑赫曼
since the day I kicked him off the team.
你为什么踢他出队
What happened there?
这事反正过去很长时间了
I guess enough time has passed.
我可以告诉你们
I'll tell you.
没错 我就是说你跟大埃德·布朗的事
That's right. I'm talking about you and Big Ed Brown.
你说话给我小心点
You better watch your mouth, man!
这是怎么回事
Hey, what the hell's problem?
-赫曼今晚不想赢 -瞎说
- Herman don't want to win tonight. - That's crap!
因为他的下注人 大埃德·布朗
'Cause his bookie, Big Ed Brown,
他得听他的
he owns Herman.
教练 这不是真的 别瞎说
That's not true, coach. Come on.
那他怎么会给我五百美元
Then why'd he offer me 500 bucks
让我跟你一起破坏比赛
to join you in messing the game?
-别撒谎 比利 -是真的 他收钱了
- Don't you lie, Billy. - It's the truth. He's on the take.
你这么说赫曼 你就别在队里待了
You gonna talk about Herman like that you're off this team!
-教练 -你被开除了
- Coach! - You're off this team!
他为了扳倒赫曼什么都说得出
He'd saying anything to take down to Herman.
三年来一直态度恶劣
Attitude problem three years running.
他说的完全不属实吗
Nothing to his allegations?
赫曼帮我们赢得了比赛
Herman won the game for us.
过了四个人 投出一个七英尺的长球
Shook four guys and dunked on a seven-footer.
实情如此 好吗
End of story, okay?
实情如此
End of story.
-他又漏球了 -这都连着第三次了
- Oh! boy, he missed a bunny. - That's like three in a row.
-87年的州冠军赛吗 -对
- '87 state championship? - Yeah.
赫曼在世的最后一晚
Herman's last night on earth.
他又出现失误
He turned the ball over again.
这是最后时刻
Okay, and now here's the end.
好了 停住画面 史考特
Okay. Freeze it, Scotty.
他才赢了冠军赛
Now, he just won the championship,
其他人都乐疯了 但看看赫曼
And everyone else is going wild, but look at Herman.
无动于衷
Nothing.
或许他同意打假球 却做不到
Maybe he agreed to throw the game, but in the end couldn't do it.
所以才笑不出来
That would explain why he's not smiling.
或许也是他被杀的原因
And maybe why he got killed.
那位小姐还在给你打电♥话♥吗
So, was that the lady keeps calling you?
别这样
Don't do that.
-怎样 -这么悄悄走到我身后
- Do what? - Sneak up on me.
-我没有啊 -我是指
- I'm not sneaking up on you. - I meant
就像那天跟埃里莎在街上
just like on the street with Elisa.
别突然出现在我身后 好吗
Look, don't shadow me, okay?
尤其你看到我跟她在一起的时候
Especially if you see me with her.
怎么回事
What was that about?
不知道 他发脾气了吗
I don't know. Guy's losing it?
老大
Hey, boss.
给你的 大埃德·布朗
For you. Big Ed Brown,
伯肯帕斯说找过他的那个人
the guy Berkenpass said approached him.
从业多年的赌注登记经纪人
Longtime bookie.
非法彩票 赌马
Illegal lottery, bookmaking;
判了多次缓行 没坐过牢
spanked with a bunch of probation, no jail time.
说不定韦斯查到了什么
Maybe Vice has something on him.
我去看看能不能问出点什么来
See if I can get a hammer on him.
阿莉去哪了
Hey, where's Lil?
去找雷了 看看有没有人
Went to check with Ray to see
去找过他 让他周五打假球
if he's been approached about throwing this Friday's game.
看看历史会不会重演
See if history's repeating itself.
雷 能不能跟你谈谈
Ray, can I steal you for a minutes?
-你找到给我打电♥话♥的人了吗 -还没
- You catch that guy who called me? - Not yet.
我有话问你 雷
I gotta ask you, Ray,
有没有人出钱让你周五打假球
Did anyone offer you money to fix the game this Friday?
绝没有
No way.
这个赛季的其它比赛呢
How about other games during the season?
大学里那些看好你的人给你施压 或是
College boosters putting pressure on you, or...?
教练把那些不怀好意的人都替我撵走了
Coach keeps all the shady dudes away.
但是教练也不能处处罩着你 对吧
But coach can't be everywhere at once, you know?
你为什么问这些
Why you asking this stuff?
当年来招人的对你♥爸♥使出浑身解数
Recuriting was crazy for your dad.
很多人试着用各种方法接近他
People were trying to get to him in all sorts of ways.
我想你可能也是这种情况
And I figure it's like that for you, too.
是啊 有时候挺失控的
Yeah, it can be crazy.
或许你会遇到跟你♥爸♥一样的事情
So maybe you're up against some of the same things your dad was.
你是在说我爸涉嫌黑色交易吗
Now you're saying my dad made a shady deal?
我不是那个意思
I'm not saying that.
或者是他不肯做 就被杀了吗
Or if he didn't make it, that got him killed?
雷 我还不知道到底发生了什么
Ray, I don't know what happened yet,
但我会为你查清楚的
but I want to find out for you.
我以为是那个伯肯帕斯杀了他
I thought that Berkenpass dude killed him.
对 他是主要嫌疑人
Right, he was the primary suspect.
但也可能是我爸收了谁的贿赂打假球
But maybe my dad got iced over someone fixing a game,
或是因为他打算要效力的学校
over what school he was gonna play for?
为了篮球吗
Over ball?
不要瞎猜 雷
Try not to guess too much, Ray.
记住 我们只是需要考虑到所有可能性
Remember, we just need to look at all the possibilities.
没见过什么比利·伯肯帕斯
Never met no Billy Berkenpass.
他说他见过你 大埃德 十七年前
Well, he says he met you, Big Ed, 17 years back.
-没见过 -赫曼·莱斯特呢
- Nah. - How 'bout Herman Lester?
你喜欢戴软呢帽吗 大埃德
Hey, you like fedora hats, Big Ed?
我戴着很好看
They look good on me.
好啊
Great.
你入狱拍照时可以戴一顶
You can wear one for your mug shot,
像艾勒·凯波尼那样
like Al Capone.
美国黑帮老大
凯波尼
Capone?
你不立刻说实话
You don't get chatty real quick here,
我就让我国税局的朋友查你的所得税
I got my pal at the IRS comb over your income taxes,
公开你庄家的身份 大埃德就没生意了
blow your betting operation open, Big Ed's out of business.
可能我还记得那个赫曼的事
Maybe I do remember young Herman.
我就想听这个
I was hoping.
但我跟他的弗雷迪叔叔更熟一些
But I was better acquainted with his Uncle Freddie.
伙计
Oh, man, ay...
大埃德 谢谢你能来
Oh... Big Ed, thank you for coming.
我来这儿只是因为你欠我五千块钱
Only reason I'm here is 'cause you owe me five grand.
钱在哪里
Now, where is it?
情况有些复杂
There's been some complications.
老兄啊 这回答可大错特错了
Brother man, that is the wrong answer.
等等 我有正确的回答
Yo, but, I got the right answer.
但我需要你宽限一天时间
But I need one more day.
我有个计划 万无一失
See, I got a plan. You know, it's fool proof, too.
看看那边
Check it out.
使劲投 赫曼 使劲投
Yeah, let it rain, Herman, let it rain!
你们最好打把伞
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表