剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
特别是恐吓电♥话♥是
Especially since the threat was made
从市休闲中心的付费电♥话♥打来的
from a pay phone at the city center rec.
猜猜谁每天午休时间去那里打球
Yeah, and guess who hoops it up there, every day over lunch hour.
伯肯帕斯
Berkenpass.
你儿子说赫曼·莱斯特死的那晚
Your son says he was with you
他跟你在一起
the night Herman Lester was killed.
是的 我们在电视前坐到凌晨三点
Yeah, we sat in front of the tube till 3:00 a.m.
你们经常看电视看到这么晚吗
You always watch TV that late?
不是 就那晚
No, just that night.
在演《黄金三镖客》
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly was on.
1966年 由克林特·伊斯特伍德主演的老电影
你记得真清楚
Got a pretty specific memory there.
不过是被问了九十多次罢了
I've only been asked the question about 90 times.
你没必要碰那个吧
No reason for you to touch that.
那天晚上
So, that night...
比利肯定挺火大的吧 发生了那么多事
Billy must've been pretty steamed, after what happened to him.
你指什么
What do you mean?
他被踢出球队 错过了重要比赛
Him getting kicked off the team, missing the big game.
我儿子被人坑了
My kid got screwed.
还有赫曼跟他前女友塔尼亚好上了 对吗
Plus, Herman taking up with his ex-girlfriend, Tanya, right?
被坑了两次
Got screwed twice.
他没有那女孩更好
He was better off losing the girl.
你不喜欢她吗
You didn't like her?
我不喜欢任何女孩来搅局
I don't like any girls in the picture.
女人会让他腿软 对打篮球不好
Women weaking legs. That's no good for basketball.
听我说 你这样维护你儿子
Look, it's admirable,
-很值得尊敬 -总得有人护他
- you defending your boy all the time... - Yeah, somebody had to.
不到二十四小时 你们警♥察♥
Within 24 hours, you cops were all over
就都为莱斯特的案子找他麻烦
that boy for the murder of Lester.
他那时才十七岁
The kid was 17 years old.
既然你们又开始查这案子了
I guess you didn't get enough,
看来你们麻烦还没找够
'cause now you're at it again.
你们为什么又问起赫曼的事
Why are you asking about Herman?
我们要重开他的谋杀案
We're reopening his murder case.
不要 就别管了 别管了
No, leave it alone. Leave it.
塔尼亚 我们认为再查赫曼的案子
Tanya, we think looking at Herman's
对你儿子的处境会有帮助
case will help your son's situation.
有什么帮助
How?
塔尼亚 让弗雷迪叔叔来处理这事吧
Tanya, let Uncle Freddie handle this.
是我养大了赫曼
I'm the man who raised Herman,
我也一直把雷当儿子对待
and I been like a father to Ray, too.
告诉我 能有什么帮助
So tell me. How will it help?
我们认为可能是比利·伯肯帕斯
We think Billy Berkenpass
给雷打的电♥话♥
may have made the call to Ray.
-是杀了老爸的人吗 -我们不能确定
- That's the dude who killed dad? - We don't know that.
那个白人小子很嫉妒你老爸
Oh, that white boy was so jealous of your pop!
弗雷迪 别说了
Freddie, don't start.
雷 你认得这人吗
Ray, you recognize this guy?
天啊 那是"阴魂"
Oh, man... that's the ghost.
"阴魂"
"The ghost"?
我跟生人打即兴赛时 他都会在那儿看
When I'm out playing pickup, he's there watching.
那白人看我的眼神怪怪的
White dude looks at me funny.
有多久了
How long's this been going on?
自从我开始打出点名来
Ever since I started making a name for myself.
大约两年前开始吧
Maybe about two years ago.
-这个"阴魂"从没接近你吗 -没有
- The ghost ever approach you? - Nah.
好了 弗雷迪叔叔要插手了
That's it! Uncle Freddie's stepping in.
雷周五♥不♥能上场
Ray ain't playing Friday.
-你说会有保安人员 不是吗 -对
- You said there'd be security, right? - Right.
不不不 不能冒险
No, no, no! No risk!
这孩子是要去参加联赛的 懂吗
The boy is going league, understand?
联赛
League?
NBA的职业球探已经订下
NBA pro scouts already got Ray marked
让雷参加第一轮选秀赛
down as a first-round Draft choice.
雷还没决定要明年
Ray hasn't decided where he's going
要去哪里 弗雷迪 别说了
next year, Freddie, so shut it.
希望我们能在比赛前查清此事
Hopefully, we clear this whole thing before the game.
你们确定电♥话♥是比利打的吗
Are you sure Billy called my son?
也不是百分百确定
Not a hundred percent.
我从不相信是他杀了赫曼
I never believed he killed Herman.
是吗
No?
我和比利约会过 我了解他
Me and Billy dated. I knew him.
如果能把你记得当晚的事
It'd really help if you'd tell us what
告诉我们 会很有帮助的 塔尼亚
you remember about that night, Tanya.
那晚我们赢得了州冠军赛
We won the state championship...
之后有个派对
Then there was a party.
恭喜费城理工获得1987年州冠军
费城理工说他是他们的人
Philly Tech says he's their guy.
但在场下 这可是我男人
But off the court, this man is mine.
赫曼在哪里
Where the hell's Herman?
比利 你来干什么
Billy... what are you doing here?
来做朋友该做的
Being friends.
不是你说的吗 塔尼亚 我们还是朋友
Isn't that what you said, Tanya? We'd be friends?
别跟她发火 伙计
Yo, don't be mad at her, man.
好啊 那我就冲你发火
Okay, I'll be mad at you.
你抢了我女友 我不该发火吗
You take my girl, I'm supposed to be cool with it?
-你喝醉了 -别想一走了之
- Oh, man, you're drunk. - Don't you walk away from me...
让他起来 让他起来 让他起来
Let him up, let him up, let him up!
别这样 放开他
Come on. Get off him!
放开他
Get off him.
想谈谈吗 比利
You want to talk, Billy?
不想
No.
我在你主场呢
I'm on your home court here.
我回头再找你算账
I'll catch you later.
赫曼那晚怎么会跑到球手公园去的
How did Herman end up in player's park that night?
他想整理思绪的时候会去那里
He'd go there to clear his head.
球手公园在哪里
What's player's park?
在城市那头 是你♥爸♥遇害的地方
It's across town. It's where your dad died.
赫曼那个时代 那里是
Back in Herman's day that's where a
篮球高手云集的地方
player would go to prove himself.
我们有发现会通知你的 塔尼亚
We'll let you know what we find out, Tanya.
-比利·伯肯帕斯吗 -是
- Billy Berkenpass? - Yes?
瓦伦斯探员和拉什探员 能说句话吗
Detectives Valens and Rush. Can we have a minute?
做得好 麦克
Doing real good, Michael.
借一步说话
Can we...?
我就知道你们会来找我
Should have known you people would show up.
为什么
Why is that?
大家都知道雷·莱斯特收到恐吓电♥话♥
Everyone knows Ray Lester got a death threat.
我知道你们觉得是我♥干♥的
I'm sure you think I made it.
这通电♥话♥是从市休闲中心打来的
The call was made from the city center rec.
你每天在那儿打球
Where you play ball every day.
大概是有人想陷害我吧
Guess someone's trying to make me look bad.
我们从电♥话♥上取下些指纹
We got some prints off the phone.
会有一组是你的 比利
One of them gonna be yours, Billy.
我会等你们自己查清楚
I'll let you find that out for yourself.
我们说说1987年的事
Let's talk about 1987,
你队友赫曼被杀
when your teammate Herman died...
就知道你们要问这事
Knew this was coming.
就在塔尼亚为了他甩了你之后不久
... not long after Tanya broke up with you for him.
那事伤你挺深的吧
That pretty hard on you?
是啊 心碎的初恋
Yeah. First heartbreak.
发生了什么事
What happened?
黑白配 大家并不支持我们在一起
Black girl. White guy. The world wasn't rooting for us.
怎么看雷的赛绩
Think much of Ray's game?
报纸上说他是第二个赫曼
Paper says he's the second coming of Herman.
-你怎么看 -我常去看他
- What do you say? - I've seen him a lot.
名不虚传
He's as good as advertised.
我没给那孩子打电♥话♥ 我没杀赫曼
I didn't call that kid, I didn't kill Herman.
对 你"跟老爸在家"
Right. "home with your dad."
要不是你 比利 那是谁呢
So, if it wasn't you, Billy, who was it?
当时招生的人争抢赫曼 花样百出
Recuriting was out of control over Herman.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表