剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
What, is this guy deaf?
就是他第一次调查就对警♥察♥避而不见
Same guy who avoided talking to the cops first time around.
快点 布瑞克里 开门
Come on, Brinkley, Open up!
-他在家 -费城警局
- He's in there. - Philadelphia PD!
我们刚还看你出来拿信呢
We just saw you get the mail!
开门
Answer this door!
我去后面看看
I'll check around back.
你不开门的话 我是不会走的
I'm not leaving until you open this door!
-你好啊 -见鬼
- Hi, there. - Oh, crap.
差不多了
Pretty much.
我什么都没看见
I didn't see anything.
这家伙肯定看见了什么 老大
This guy saw something, boss.
看见塔米碾过格雷格·卡迪夫
Something like Tami running over Greg Cardiff?
无论看见了什么 他不想告诉我们
Whatever it was, he don't want to tell.
4年之前就回避
Unresponsive four years back.
今天又打算甩开维拉和杰弗里斯逃跑
Tried to ditch Vera and Jeffries today.
像他这样的宅男 可能没出去迎新年
Homebody like him, probably wasn't out new year's eve.
让我猜猜你在哪里
Let me guess where you were.
这里
Here.
格雷格的遗孀那边怎么样
How'd it go with Greg's widow?
她那晚在酒吧外看见了一辆红色吉普
She saw a red jeep outside the bar that night.
红色吉普 像塔米开的那种
Red jeep, like Tami drove.
我希望能查出不是她干的
I was hoping things wouldn't point to her.
她是名很善良的女性
She's a nice lady.
不管善良与否 没人能杀了人还逃脱罪责
Nice or not, no one gets a free murder.
维拉说这个叫罗素的人患有群众恐惧症
Vera says this guy Russell's got demophobia.
-是害怕什么 -人群
- Fear of? - Crowds.
那就簇拥他
So crowd him.
我说过了 我不管闲事
I told you I mind my own business.
介意我们加入吗
Mind if we join?
多多益善
More the merrier.
罗素家
Russell here,
有一扇很大的窗户
he's got a big picture window
可以清楚地看见格雷格被撞的那条街
overlooking the street where Greg got hit.
那不代表我看见了什么
That doesn't mean I saw anything.
我是瓦伦斯探员 你还好吗
Detective Valens. How are you doing?
有大点的房♥间吗
Is there a bigger room?
只有这一间开放
This is the only one open.
我可不觉得这里"开放"
Open is not what I'd call it.
这里有点狭窄 不是吗
It is kind of small, isn't it?
舒适
Cozy.
就算我看见了什么
Even if I saw something...
-我也不想招惹麻烦 -为什么
- I wouldn't want to get involved. - Why not?
那都是四年前的事了
It was four years ago.
你们无法定罪的
You wouldn't be able to make charges stick.
实际上我们的结案率很不错 罗素
Actually our batting average is pretty good, Russell.
而我和邻居抬头不见低头见的
And I got to live in my neighborhood.
所以说是邻居干的
So it was a neighbor?
一位你惧怕的邻居
A neighbor you're afraid of?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
罗素 我很欣赏你的正直
Russell, I'm appealing to your decency here.
我觉得你是个正派人
I think you're a decent person.
那晚你看到了什么
What did you see that night?
我宁愿自己没看到的事
Something I wish I hadn't.
《艺妓回忆录》
你确定那是辆棕色"欧陆"[宾利车型]
You're sure it was a brown Continental?
确定
Positive.
碧涛花♥园♥里的人都认识那辆车
Everyone in Bella Vista knew that car.
你看到那车来了 都会绕道走
You saw it coming, you went the other way.
你认识车主
You know the owner?
那混♥蛋♥名叫约翰·巴特勒
This jerk named John Butler.
-你害怕巴特勒 -怕他就说明我没胆了吗
- You scared of Butler? - That make me less of a man?
和我们讲讲他的情况
Tell us about him.
他道德败坏 为人刻薄
He's a rotten guy, mean.
让每个住在那里的人都不好过
Makes life hell for everyone who lives there.
他杀了哈里特
He killed Harriet.
哈里特是谁
Who's Harriet?
我的卷毛狗
My poodle.
巴特勒放他的斗牛犬咬她
Butler sicced his pitbull
就因为她咬了他的报纸
on her because she chewed up his newspaper.
她只是只小狗
She was a puppy.
你确定是他撞了格雷格
Are you sure he hit Greg?
也许还是故意的呢
Probably on purpose, too.
这家伙会杀了我的
Oh, this guy's gonna kill me.
我们会保护你的 罗素
We'll protect you, Russell.
我看过罪案类小说
I read crime novels.
你们什么都做不了
You can't do nothing.
我要出城去 如果你们需要我
I'm getting out of town. You guys need me,
我在我妈家 在匹兹堡
I'll be at my mom's in Pittsburgh.
你2000年1月1日在哪里
So where were you January 1, 2000?
在伊莉莎祖母家 狼吞虎咽吃早午餐
Uh, at Elisa's grandma's, scarfing the brunch of the ages.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她是那种认为
She was one of them kooks
世界会停止转动的傻瓜
thought the world was gonna stop spinning.
堆积如山的火腿 土豆
Stockpiled hams, potatoes,
鸡蛋 够吃40个日夜了
eggs, enough to last 40 days and nights.
你和她交往有段时间了吧 和伊莉莎
You been with her a while, then, huh? Elisa?
我们是青梅竹马
Kids when we met.
正式交往让你觉得难以置信
You don't believe in making it official?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
就像你和凯特 是吧
Like you and Kite, right?
我猜是吧
I guess.
她做了你无法原谅的事吗
She do something you can't forgive?
没 她...
Nah. She, uh...
她病了 她...
She got sick. She...
她去精神病院待了一阵子
She went to the puzzle house for a while.
那么糟吗
That bad, huh?
还记得那孩子 巴瑞 给理查德森工作的那个
Remember that kid, uh, Barry, on the Richardson job,
他不是在壁橱里听到了响动吗
heard the voices in the closet?
对
Yeah.
就像他一样
Like him.
我听说药物可以改善
I hear the meds really help...
这种情况
with that.
对 她现在情况不错
Yeah. She's having a good run now.
谢谢你告诉我这些 斯考特
Thanks for telling me, Scotty.
就是这里了
This is it.
应该把你的外套带着的
Should've brought your coat.
-对 -要借我的吗
- Yeah. - Want mine?
不会影响你男子汉的形象
Wouldn't make you less of a man.
我宁愿现在冻着
I'd rather freeze now.
我们要找约翰·巴特勒
We're looking for John Butler.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是巴特勒吗
Are you Butler?
看谁问了
Depends who's asking.
-我问 -我什么都没做
- I am. - I didn't do nothing to no one.
为什么我觉得难以置信呢
Now, why is that so hard to believe?
你也是警♥察♥
You a cop, too?
美人应该配上等肉
Got to admire a piece with a piece.
也许你们问完话 我可以给你买♥♥块牛排
Maybe when we're done here, I could buy you a steak.
我吃素
Vegetarian.
约翰 你还记得
John, you remember a guy
有个叫做格雷格·卡迪夫的邻居吗
from the neighborhood named Greg Cardiff?
认识他 直到有人在路上把他给撞死了
Knew him, till someone turned him into roadkill.
你和格雷格有私交吗
You have a personal relationship with Greg?
我们的交际圈不同
We didn't travel in the same circles.
因为我们有目击证人看见你把他撞倒了
Because we have a witness who saw you run him down.
我
Me?
我们就是想知道到底是意外还是谋杀
We're just trying to figure if this was an accident or murder.
不 无论是谁说的 他肯定是满嘴跑火车
Hey, ho. Whoever said that is full of it.
我从来没撞过人
I didn't hit no one.
你在86年因为酒后驾车被捕
Well, you were arrested for drunk driving in '86.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表