剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
You told the first detectives
你后来一直在家
you were at home the rest of the night.
我醉倒在浴室地板上
Passed out on my bathroom floor.
那就没有不在场证明了
So no alibi, then?
那就是我的不在场证明
That's my alibi.
我那晚就在家里
That's where I was.
那刚过去的周四晚上呢
How about this past Thursday night?
在急诊室 我儿子哮喘病发
I was in the ER. My son had an asthma attack.
温妮莎有没有提到过马文·窦比
Did Vanessa ever mention the name Marvin Dobie?
是住在莱丁区的前科犯
Ex-con from Redding.
想起来什么吗
No bells?
莱丁区
Redding.
选举日前几天 她乘公车去了趟莱丁区
Um, she took a bus to Redding, a few days before the election.
她说原因了吗
She say why?
我听到她打电♥话♥询问公车时刻表
I heard her on the phone checking schedules.
但我问起的时候
When I asked her about about it,
她就换了个话题
she changed the subject.
达伦·克莱门给莱丁区的窦比打了个电♥话♥
Darren Clemen calls Dobie in Redding,
就死了
ends up dead.
温妮莎去了趟莱丁区
Vanessa goes to Redding.
可能是去找窦比了
Probably to contact Dobie.
也死了
Same ending.
真是条条大路通莱丁区
All roads lead to Redding.
国会议员之乡
Congressman's hometown.
相信我 我了解对保障性住房♥的需求
Believe me, I understand the need for low income housing.
我也是穷♥人♥家出身 要是我说了算
I come from humble beginnings, and if it were up to me,
我们明天就破土动工
we'd break ground tomorrow.
但我们就是没有资源
But we just simply don't have the resources.
对不起[西班牙语]
Me siento mucho.
他刚跟他们说他经常打白条
He just told them he sets down a lot.
谢谢 谢谢[西班牙语] 谢谢你们能来
Gracias, gracias. Thank you for coming.
你们好
How are you?
温妮莎和我曾一起为竞选活动工作
Vanessa and I worked on the campaign together.
没一起做点别的什么事吗
That all you did together?
我们听说你们不止是同事那么简单
We hear you may have been more than co-workers.
抱歉 才做了镭射视力矫正手术
Excuse me, just had LASIK.
我尽量延后手术
Put it off as long as I could.
两只眼睛都2400度
2400 in both eyes.
戴隐形眼镜总是不舒服
Contacts never seem to fit right.
你这是拖延战术吗 议员
This a fillibuster, congressman?
好吧
Okay.
温妮莎和我确实相恋
Vanessa and I were involved.
但你把恋情保密了
But you kept it quiet.
我不想竞选活动里再有别人知道
Well, I didn't want more than one people in the campaign to know.
那温妮莎死后呢
And after Vanessa died?
我说出真♥相♥也于事无补
My coming forward wouldn't have helped.
是对你没帮助
Wouldn't helped you.
我没什么可说的
I had no information.
而且我也怕
And I was concerned about being
跟这种事有联♥系♥
associated with an event like that.
即使死者是你的女友吗
Even though it was your girlfriend that got killed?
但她不是我女友
She wasn't though.
我们那晚分手了
We broke things off that night.
你在躲我吗
You been avoiding me?
没有 我觉得你说反了
No, I think you have that reversed.
你朋友呢
Where's your friend?
她回家了
She went home.
那前男友呢
And the ex-boyfriend?
不知道
Don't know.
不关心
Don't care.
小温 我收到了一份工作邀请
V, I've been offered a position
是在华盛顿
In Washington.
-太好了 -是啊
- That's great. - Yeah.
那是你梦寐以求的
That's what you wanted.
可是
Thing is,
我们要是异地恋就没必要了
it wouldn't make sense for us to make this long distance.
我还以为我们要
I thought the idea was that we were
一起去华盛顿 而不是分手
gonna go to Washington together, not break up.
这一行里变数太多
Things have a way of turning on a dime in this business.
是因为艾比吗
Is it because of Abbey?
艾比跟这事有什么关系
What did Abbey have to do with it?
她总是担心我跟前女友有瓜葛
She was always worried about loose ends with the girls I dated.
你回过你莱丁区贫贱的出生地吗
You ever get back to your humble beginnings in Redding?
没有 没时间去
Not really, no time.
但是温妮莎去了
Cuz Vanessa did.
去见一个叫马文·窦比的人
Yeah, went to see a guy named Marvin Dobie.
我不知道这人
I don't know the name.
他说他就住在你家附近
Says he lived in your neighborhood.
我一直为自己记人的本事而引以为傲
I pride myself on my ability to remember people.
谢谢你跟我们说实话
Thanks for being frank with us.
要说我从比尔·克♥林♥顿♥那里学到了什么
If there's one thing I learned from Bill Clinton,
那就是永远别在那种事上撒谎
Never lie about that sort of thing.
或许他在温妮莎的事上没撒谎
Maybe he didn't lie about Vanessa.
但他在窦比的事上撒谎了
He lied about Dobie.
你找到联♥系♥了
You found a connection?
对 我找出假释表格看窦比77年
Yeah, pulled the forms to see who posted bail
因诈骗入狱时是谁付的假释金
on Dobie's arrest. Fraud, '77.
琳达·萨维斯付了五千块保释金
5000 dollar bond posted by Linda Savis.
那是谁
Who's that?
她自己有卖♥♥淫记录
Got her own record for prostitution,
但只用过一次那个名字
but only once under that name.
婚后 她改名为...
In her married year, she was known as..
琳达·雷克
Linda Lake.
大卫和艾比的妈妈
Mother of David and Abbey.
她跟窦比什么关系
What did she had to do with Dobie?
有一年两人的地址是一样的
Shared an address for an year.
大概是她男友
Probably a boyfriend.
这么说窦比不是住在大卫·雷克家附近
So Dobie didn't live in the same neighborhood with David Lake.
他们是住在一个屋檐下
He lived in the same house.
雷克还说他记不住这人
And Lake can't place the name.
就他写的这些支票而言 就更令人生疑了
Which is doubly curious considering the checks he's been writing.
马文·窦比
Marvin Dobie
从80年代后期就有个信托一直给他付钱
has been getting payments from a trust since the late eighties,
这个信托是大卫·雷克设立的
a trust set up by David Lake.
议员一直在给窦比钱吗
Had the congressman giving Dobie a financial support?
可窦比又给了他什么
But what is Dobie giving him?
你说你不认识达伦·克莱门
You said you didn't know Darren Clemen.
也不认识温妮莎·普罗瑟
Or Vanessa Prosser.
我们觉得你认识他们 而他们都死了
We think you did though and now they're both dead.
不是我的原因
Not cuz of me.
那跟你知道的秘密有关吗
Cuz of something you know then?
你还在国会议员雷克的事上撒谎了
You also lied about congressman Lake.
你不仅认识他
Not only did you know him,
他十多岁时 你就住在他家
you lived in his house when he was a teenager.
我不会谈雷克的事
I ain't talking about Lake.
不想断了你的财路吗
Don't want them checks to stop coming.
总有人要为这女孩的死负责
Someone's going away for this girl's murder.
最后查到你和雷克身上
Comes down to you or Lake,
你觉得谁能脱罪
who do you think gets the benefit of the doubt?
是国会议员 还是前科犯
The congressman or the ex-con?
雷克有财力 有律师 有地位
Lake has resources, lawyers, status.
你有什么
What have you got?
自尊
Self respect.
这个他就没有了
That's more than he can say.
你们保证我不会因为勒索被起诉
You tell me I don't get rung up on some extortion rap.
我就说你们想听的
And I tell you what you wanna know.
我想我们能跟地检官达成协议
I think we can sell that to the D.A.
克莱门打电♥话♥给我
Clemen called me up.
说他在这女孩的东西里看到了我的名字
Said he found my name in this girl's stuff.
我不知道那是怎么回事
How that happened, I don't know.
好吧
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表