剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
But murder?
也许是不小心的
It might have been accidental.
我只能说她下手确实很狠
I'll tell you it got pretty bad.
我背上仍有她用皮带抽我留下来的伤疤
I still got scars on my back from where she took the belt to me.
她用了皮带
She used a belt, huh?
对我用了
With me.
她抓起什么就拿什么打
She mixed it up.
高尔夫球杆 扁条刑杖
Spoons, paddles.
她包里这些东西可多了
Had a lot of tricks in her bag.
那小孩死了 真遗憾
I'm sorry as hell that kid died.
薇薇安修女
Sister Vivian.
可真难找到你
You're a hard lady to get to.
-我在隐居 -这只要几分钟
- I'm in seclusion. - It'll only take a few minutes.
你这样打扰我 我觉得不舒服
I'm not comfortable with this.
我自己也对某些事觉得不舒服
You know, I'm not comfortable with a few things myself.
比如阿诺德伪造的入院记录和领养记录
Like Arnold's phony intake papers and his phony adoption records.
我对此一无所知
I don't know anything about that.
还有他的养父母在19世纪就死了
And the fact that his supposed parents died in the 1800s.
我还听说你在芬伍德实行体罚
I'm also uncomfortable with
这也让我感到
what I'm hearing about the corporal punishment
很不舒服
you gave out at Fernwood.
不打不成材
Raising Children calls for discipline.
你对阿诺德·科里瓦格外严厉
Oh, you were extra rough with Arnold Culliver.
他非常欠管教
He had a serious behavior problem.
现在你记得他了吗
Oh, now you remember him?
之前你可一点都记不起来啊
Because before, you couldn't place him at all.
是的 我记得阿诺德
Yes, I remember Arnold.
他是个捣蛋鬼
He was a troubled boy.
你之前就不想
And you just didn't feel
告诉我和我的搭档吗
like telling me and my partner that before?
我们过的是隐居生活 谨慎为妙
We lead private lives here, and I believe in discretion.
我不欢迎窥探者
I don't like prying eyes.
因为也许他们会发现你的所作所为
Because they might discover what you did.
我对那些小孩做的都没过界
I didn't do anything out of the ordinary to those children.
你给小孩留下了终生的疤痕
You left kids with lifelong scars.
也许在今天这听起来令人震惊
Maybe it sounds scandalous today,
但是在1958年 这是家常便饭
but it was routine in 1958.
也许在某个晚上 你在毒打阿诺德
Mm. So maybe in a routine pummeling of Arnold one night,
你痛下狠手 导致他失去知觉
he fell unconscious from one of your blows.
实际上他死了
Died, in fact.
你想掩盖这件丑闻
You'd want to be discreet about that event,
所以也许你剪下了他的金色卷发
so maybe you cut off those blonde curls
这样没人能认出他 然后你把他装进箱子里
so no one recognized him, put him in a box,
私下里带去野外弃尸
and privately took him to a field and dumped him.
这对于上帝的信徒来说真是个巨大的侮辱
That's a remarkable thing to say to a woman of God.
这是真的吗
Is it true?
不是
No.
你为什么要伪造阿诺德的入院和领养证明
Why did you fake Arnold's intake and adoption records?
我没有
I didn't.
那两份文件上都有你的签名
Your signature's on both sets of papers.
格蕾丝修女管理文件
Sister Grace did the paperwork
作为芬伍德的资深修女 我签署了文件
and I, as the senior sister at Fernwood, signed the documents.
格蕾丝修女也和你一样热衷于体罚吗
Was Sister Grace as fond of corporal punishment as you are?
-我不会说死人的坏话 -她为什么要伪造文件
- I won't speak ill of the dead. - Why did she fake the records?
为什么她会那么傻呢
Why did she do any of the stupid things that she did?
格蕾丝修女总是出乱子
Sister Grace was a screwup.
她意志薄弱 完全不可靠
She was weak-willed, and she was unreliable
她无法管理孩子们
and she couldn't discipline the children,
所以我才得采取严厉措施
and that's why I had to.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
他叫阿诺德
He's Arnold.
阿诺德 你喜欢游泳吗
Do you like swimming, Arnold?
我喜欢马
I like horses.
恐怕我们没有马
Afraid we don't have any of those,
但是我们有张哈弗福德游泳池的会员卡
but we do have a membership at the Haverford swimming pool.
听起来好玩吗
Does that sound like fun?
啪啪啪啪
Pow, pow, pow, pow!
别老和家长们聊天
Don't socialize with the parents so much.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
阿诺德刚推开了一个女人
Arnold just shoved a woman.
我告诉过他 要他表现得好一点
I told him, best behavior.
我们必须控制他 格蕾丝
We have to control him, Grace.
如果我们不那样做 他永远都找不到一个家
He'll never get a home if we don't.
格蕾丝可能伤害阿诺德吗
Could Grace have hurt Arnold?
格蕾丝...
Grace...
有些事不该说
Some stories shouldn't be told.
薇薇安说伪造文件的是格蕾丝
Vivian claimed Grace was the one to doctor the records.
她说了原因吗
Is she offering a reason why?
一提到格蕾丝 她就神秘兮兮的
She was mysterious about her.
这多方便 反正死无对证
And conveniently, Grace is dead.
小恶霸弗雷德那边情况如何
How'd it go with Fred the bully?
他是个正派的人
He's a decent guy.
在罗马尼亚领养了一对双胞胎
Adopted twins from Romania.
是他杀死阿诺德的吗
Did he do in Arnold?
不是 但他证实了薇薇安修女并不完美
Nah, but he confirmed Sister Vivian was good and vicious.
找到了照片里的最后一个小孩 保罗·伊万斯
Found the last kid in the photo, it's Paul Evans.
他提供了什么有用的信息吗
He add anything to the picture?
相差无几
More of the same.
喜欢阿诺德 很怕薇薇安修女
Loved Arnold, terrified of Sister Vivian.
但是有件事让我们产生了联想
One thing struck us, though.
他说他无法生育
He said he couldn't have kids.
对 我们找到的第一个人 罗杰...
Yeah. First guy we found, Roger...
他的小孩是领养的
he adopted his kids.
弗雷德也领养了小孩
Fred adopted, too.
这不是巧合吧
That's what we mean.
照片中六个男孩 有三个没有生育或无法生育
Three out of the six boys on that photo don't or can't have kids.
也许孤儿长大后更愿意领养小孩
Maybe orphans are more likely to adopt when they grow up.
都占一半了 阿莉
Three out of six, Lil?
概率很高 不是碰巧
That's a cluster, not a coincidence.
格雷琴说照片里都是科学俱乐部里的小孩对吧
Gretchen said this is a picture of the Science Club boys, right?
是的
Right.
也许我们该查查这个俱乐部是干嘛的
Maybe we need to find out what they did at this club.
男孩们在星期五去科学俱乐部
Uh, the boys went to the Science Club on Fridays,
而其余人上音乐课
while the rest of us had music class.
科学俱乐部没在芬伍德吗
Science Club wasn't at Fernwood?
没有 他们去了别的地方 乘公交去的
No, they went someplace else. So, took that bus.
-自己去的吗 -格蕾丝修女带队
- By themselves? - Sister Grace went with them.
你知道他们做了什么吗
You know what they did there?
不知道 只有男孩才能参加
No. It was only for boys.
你不知道在哪里吗
And you don't know where it was.
不知道 但我觉得那张照片
No, but I think that picture you have
就是在活动地点拍摄的
was taken wherever the club was held.
是吗
Was it?
这栋楼房♥没在芬伍德
That building's not Fernwood.
也许我们该放大照片
Maybe we blow this up?
科学俱乐部是一周一次的考察旅行
Science Club was, um, just a weekly field trip.
去哪里
To where?
一栋像医院的楼房♥
A hospital-type building.
你们在那里干什么
What kind of things did you do there?
每次都不同
It was different every time.
能给我们举个例子吗
Could you give us a for instance?
有次我们在下午吃早餐
One time we had a breakfast in the afternoon.
芬伍德孤儿院
-你好 医生 -格蕾丝修女
- Hello, Doctor. - Sister Grace.
好啊 小子们
Hello, boys.
今天我们还得献血吗 赛亚医生
Do we have to give blood today, Dr. Thayer?
不用啦 今天你们只用吃玉米片
No. Today all you have to do is eat cornflakes.
我们才吃完午餐
We just had lunch!
希望你们还有胃口
I hope you're hungry.
那很有趣
It was fun.
没什么吓人的
Nothing scary about it.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表