剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
姑娘们
Hey, girls.
认识这个人吗
You know this guy?
不认识
Naw.
不认识就对了
Sure, you don't.
你们1990年估计还在跳房♥子呢
Probably playing hopscotch in 1990.
有没有那年就出来干活的
Any girls out here with some age on 'em?
比如德洛丽丝 罗娜 罗诺 玛丽
Delores, Rhona, Rhono, Mary?
德洛丽丝
Delores....
她差不多有33岁
She's, like, 33.
够老的
That is old.
知道哪里能找到她吗
You know where we can find her?
在巷子里
Works the alley.
她只做口♥交♥ 因为她患了艾滋病
She only do oral now. 'Cause of HIV.
谢谢
Thanks.
她是得了艾滋病 还是怕得艾滋病
She's got HIV or she doesn't want to get it?
这不重要
I don't need to know.
德洛丽丝
Delores?
德洛丽丝
Delores?
在 我就是
Yeah, yeah. that's me.
德洛丽丝 记得这个人吗
Remember this guy, Delores?
他叫米切尔·贝叶斯
Mitch Bayes?
认识 那人死在垃圾桶后面
Yeah. Yeah, that guy died down there behind the dumpster.
他是你们的客人吗
Is he a trick of yours?
不 我从没见过他 没人见过
No, I've never seen him before. Nobody had.
知道哪里能找到叫罗娜或玛丽的人吗
Know where I can find a Rhona or Mary?
罗娜搬回特拉华州的老妈家了
Rhona moved back to Delaware,
她孩子都住在那里
to her mom's where her kids are at.
玛丽得了艾滋
Mary got the AIDS.
她大概一年前死了
She died, like, a year ago.
这样啊
Yeah.
那有点可笑
That looks kind of funny, you know?
怎么可笑
Funny how?
我从没见过客人把衣服全脱♥光♥
I never seen a guy take all his clothes off for a girl
还这样整齐地放在角落
And leave 'em in the corner all tidy like that?
对
Right.
谢谢 德洛丽丝 保重
Thanks, Delores. take care of yourself.
她说得对
She's right.
案发地弄错了
The scene's off.
有很多小东西 破药剂瓶 淫秽杂♥志♥
There are a lot of props:the crack vials, the magazines.
全搞错了
It's all wrong.
米切尔·贝叶斯没来过这里
Mitch Bayes didn't hang out here.
我们得挽回他的声誉
We gotta redeem this guy.
亨利·沃什 他的名字出现在
Henry Walsh, his name's on one of these porn rags
车上发现的一本黄书上
that was found in the van.
你的档案里没这人 你认识吗
He's not in your file. Do you know who he is?
很好 谢尔曼 挂了
Great, Sherman. Got to run.
谢尔曼就不会给个痛快的答案
A simple yes or no don't work for Sherman.
我觉得他没追查沃什
I take it he didn't auto-track Walsh.
可能整天为些破事忙得不可开交
Probably too busy will all the crack going on.
-你们怎么又来了 -蒂娜 你说对了
- You guys again? - You were right, Tina.
什么事
About what?
你♥爸♥那晚没招♥妓♥
Your dad didn't go with a hooker that night.
你们怎么知道
How do you know?
我们怀疑有人杀害他后把他运到那巷子
We think someone drove him to that ally after they killed him.
-那警♥察♥告诉我们... -那警♥察♥搞错了
- That cop told us... - That cop was wrong.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道我爸不会干出那事
I knew my dad was too good for that.
你们关系很好吧
You were close, huh?
对
Yeah.
蒂娜 我们在查真♥相♥
We're looking for the truth here, Tina.
你能协助我们 和我们聊聊吗
Can you help us and talk to us?
聊什么
About what?
从那遇害那晚说起吧
Start with the night he died.
是不是来了通电♥话♥
Was there a phone call?
正经人家是不会聊这些的
Nice families don't talk about these things.
蒂娜 你指的是哪些事
Tina, what things?
那通电♥话♥怎么回事
What was the phone call?
是找他的
It was for him.
知道谁打的吗
Do you know who it was?
不知道
I had an idea.
我知道你要去哪里
I know where you're going now.
我准备回家
I'm going home.
不 你骗人
No, you're not.
你在胡说什么
What are you talking about?
别去 打电♥话♥拒绝她
Don't go. Call her and say no.
蒂娜
T-Tina!
快进去 我都看到辛迪在等你了
Go on in the house. I can see Cindy's waiting for you.
你总把罪孽什么的挂嘴边
You're always talking about what's a sin and all that.
爸爸 这就是罪
This is a sin, dad,
你和朱迪的事就是
What you're doing with Judy.
快下车
You get out of this car.
那是我们最后一次说话
That was our last conversation.
朱迪是谁
Who was Judy?
不知道
I don't know.
我只听过我爸和她打电♥话♥
I just heard him talking on the phone to her.
他死后 我以为
After he died, I thought
可能她就是个妓♥女♥
maybe it was a prostitute that....
你妈知道朱迪的事吗
Do you think your mom knew about Judy?
我不清楚
I wouldn't know that.
或许你该跟我们一起去见你妈
Maybe you should go with us to see your mom.
问问这个女人的事
Ask her about this woman?
你为什么不自己问
Why don't you ask her?
从她现在的状态来看
Your probably would have a better chance of getting through
你问出结果的可能性更大
with her condition.
什么状态
What condition?
你哥说她得了老年痴呆症
Your brother says it's Alzheimer's.
你可能得帮着深入挖掘
You're probably going to have to help the conversation along.
别担心
Don't worry.
门又没关
The door's open again.
妈
Mom?
天呐...妈
Oh, god...Mom.
我是蒂娜
It's Tina.
妈
Mom?
蒂娜 你们先聊
We'll give you a minute, Tina.
这些锁
All these locks...
怎么回事
What's that about?
我把头发扎起来好看
I wish you would comb your hair.
她认出我了
She knows me now.
我们能和她聊聊吗
Can we talk to her?
妈 我们想聊聊朱迪
Mom, we want to talk about Judy.
朱迪
Judy...
对
Yeah.
朱迪和我爸
Judy and dad.
朱迪
Judy...
我不
I never,
不喜欢朱迪
Never cared for Judy.
我不喜欢朱迪
I never cared for Judy.
朱迪
Judy.
夏洛特 她是谁
Who was she, Charlotte?
你怎么认识的
How did you know her?
朱迪·恩莱特
Judy Enright.
我不喜欢朱迪·恩莱特
I never cared for Judy Enright.
夏洛特 没事了
Charlotte, it's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
不喜欢朱迪
Never cared for Judy...
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我来是为了...
I just... I thought I'd come...
什么事
What?
不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表