剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
他们要来了
They were coming.
我对她说 尽管你看着跟白人一样
So then, I says to her, you may look almost white,
但实际上跟午夜一样黑
but you is black as midnight.
琼森好像不觉得好笑
Jonesy over there don't think I'm funny.
没瞧见他一直给她送牛奶吗
Oh, that's because he's giving her his morning milk.
该让那婊♥子♥见识白种男人的奶味了
Time that bitch got a real taste of white man's milk.
当然
Yeah, sure.
你说是吗 琼森
Ain't that right, Jonesy?
说得太对了
Damn right.
第五日要大干一场 兄弟们
Fifth day's rolling, boys.
就在今晚
Tonight!
就今晚
Tonight!
莎蒂
Sadie?
莎蒂
Sadie!
莎蒂
Sadie!
我试着救她
I tried to save her,
但她不肯走
but she wouldn't go.
我恳求着 但她就是不走
I begged her, but she wouldn't go.
然后我就走了
And I left.
一个男人爱一个女人
A man loves a woman...
却这样一走了之
and leaves her to that?
这都是老黄历了 为什么现在关心起来
All this was forever ago. Why you care now?
因为一个女人死了
Because a woman died,
而她的家人想知道原因
and a family wants to know why.
也因为往事
And because what happens in the past
并非如烟 不是吗
never really goes away, does it?
是的 确实如此
No. It don't.
我的爷爷什么都没做
My grandpa didn't do nothing.
你愿意提供DNA来证明这点吗
Would you volunteer your DNA to prove that?
我们在纽约也有实验室
We got a sister lab here in New York.
几分钟就能出结果
It'll take a few minutes to run your DNA.
我们现在就能去
And we can go right now.
他当然愿意
He'll do it.
对吗 爷爷
Right, grandpa?
我去给你拿外套 他不是凶手
I'll get your coat. He didn't do nothing.
整个过程也就四五分钟 琼斯先生
We'll settle this whole thing in four or five minutes, Mr. Jones.
实验室有一种方法
Lab's got a process called,
叫做电子DNA采样 简称EDS
electronic DNA sampling. EDS for short.
把你的DNA传过去
Zaps your DNA through the internet.
与我们在莎蒂指甲下发现的相比对
Compares it with what we found under Sadie's fingernails.
就有结果了
Finds a match.
除非你愿意跳过这一步
Unless you want to skip the trip
直接告诉我们真正的事发经过
and tell us what really happened?
如果有问题 就直说
If you have the question, ask it.
我这不是问了吗
Thought I just did.
走吧 爷爷
Come on, grandpa.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
继续问你的问题吧
Go ahead and ask your question.
莎蒂被杀那晚到底发生了什么
What happened night Sadie was killed?
你必须现在就跟我离开
You gotta leave with me now.
我已经买♥♥好票了 半小时后的火车
Look, I already got the tickets. Train leaves in half an hour.
我们一起走 就能在一起了 莎蒂
We go now, we can make it, Sadie.
我也想 但为什么非要今晚呢
I want to, but why it gotta be tonight?
怎么了 琼森
What's wrong, Jonesy?
我们得离开
We gotta go.
-去纽约的火车... -纽约
- The train to New York is... - New York?
但我女儿在弗吉尼亚
But my daughter lives in Virginia.
我们会去接她
We'll send for her.
你答应过我要组建一个家
You promised we was gonna be a family together.
我们会有的 但现在就得走
We will, but we gotta go now.
那她怎么办
What about her?
那她怎么办 琼森
What about her, Jonesy?
那是...
That's...
那是你女儿吗
that's your daughter?
你答应过把她看作你的亲生女儿 记得吗
You promised to care for her like she was your own, remember?
因为你说每个孩子都该被疼爱
Because every child deserve loving, you said.
你...
You,...
从来没给我看过她的照片
never showed me that before.
你为什么不正眼看她 琼森
Why won't you look at her, Jonesy?
你和我
You and me,
我们可以在一起
we can make it together,
因为没人会发现 莎蒂
because no one'll know, Sadie.
没人会注意到你的身份
No one'll know what you are.
你几乎看不出来 莎蒂 你能蒙混过关
You barely look it, Sadie, and you can pass.
闭嘴
Shut up!
她混不过去的 但你可以
She can't pass but you can.
我们可以一起生活 没人会发觉
And we can have a life together and no one'll ever know.
闭嘴
Shut up!
因为我爱你 莎蒂
Because I love you, Sadie.
我爱你
I love you.
不 你不爱
No. You don't.
你就直说吧
Just told me so.
瞧瞧这儿怎么了
Well, look at what we got here.
琼森先我们一步 兄弟们
Jonesy's getting a leg up on us, boys.
是不是 琼森
Ain't you, Jonesy?
琼森
Jonesy!
放开她 琼森
Let her be, Jonesy.
她怎么回事
What's wrong with her?
起来
Get up!
你给我起来
Hey, I said get up!
莎蒂
Sadie...
莎蒂
Sadie...
歌♥曲 "Blue Moon"
歌♥手 Billie Holliday
∮ Blue moon, ∮
∮ you saw me standing alone. ∮
∮ Without a dream in my heart. ∮
∮ Without a love on my own. ∮
∮ Blue moon, ∮
∮ you knew just what I was there for. ∮
∮ You heard me saying a prayer for. ∮
莎蒂是位淑女
Sadie was a lady. ∮
∮ Somebody I really could care for. ∮
∮ And then there suddenly appeared before me, ∮
∮ the only one my arms will ever hold. ∮
∮ I heard somebody whisper, "Please adore me." ∮
∮ And when I looked, the moon had turned to gold. ∮
∮ Blue moon, ∮
∮ now I'm no longer alone. ∮
∮ Without a dream in my heart. ∮
∮ Without a love on my own. ∮
∮ And then there suddenly appeared before me, ∮
∮ the only one my arms will ever hold. ∮
The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity.
---Jim Hightower
与勇气相对的,不是懦弱,而是随波逐流
---吉姆?海托尔
∮ I heard somebody whisper, "Please adore me." ∮
∮ And when I looked, the moon had turned to gold. ∮
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表