剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
look over her shoulder, down her blouse.
波涛汹涌啊
Busty girl.
我们知道你的底 利昂
We know about you, Leon.
我们都知道你这人做人没底线
We know you've had your trouble with boundaries.
我从未伤害过任何人
I never hurt anyone.
我只远观不亵玩
I never touched.
我服过缓刑 也接受了专业的辅♥导♥
Did my probation, got counseling.
真不错
Good for you.
但是在1989年 正是你劣迹频发期
But in '89, you were just getting revved up.
利昂 你有没有被登记为性罪犯
Hey, Leon, you registered as a sex offender?
绝对没有 我从不调戏良家妇女
No, hell no. I never molested anyone.
好吧 我看还是去找性犯罪调查小组
Still, maybe I'll talk to Sex Crimes see what we can do
看看你有没有被登记在案
about getting you on the books.
没错 这家伙披的羊皮太逼真了
Yeah, 'cause this sheep dresses up real good.
最好还是找点实话看看
Better get the word out.
老天 好了好了
Oh, jeez, okay. Okay.
我是有偷♥窥♥过丽贝卡
I'd peep on Rebecca.
经常性的吗
Pretty regular?
对
Yeah.
那么她的那天晚上呢
How about the night she died?
我可没有杀她
But I didn't kill her.
奈德 有事吗
Ned, is something wrong?
我想为之前发生的事情道歉
I wanted to apologize for earlier.
没什么的你不要放在心上
You don't have to say anything.
请你
Just...
决定权在你 好吗
Well, the ball's in your court, okay?
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
还有一件事
One more thing.
这是什么
What's all this?
给肖恩的 他的生日礼物
For Sean, for his birthday.
这是给你的礼物 小伙子
Hey, these are for you, little man.
拿着吧
There you go.
奈德 别给他礼物
Ned, don't give him any gifts.
每个人都需要在自己的生日上拆礼物的
Oh, every boy needs something to open on his birthday.
我们有生日蛋糕就够了
We have cake, that's enough.
拿着吧
Oh, here.
不然又会像之前送帮宝适尿布一样了
This is gonna be just like the Pampers.
不不不 我收回我之前说的话
Oh, no, no, no. I take back what I said earlier.
我已经都记下来了
I've written everything down.
我会给你写张支票
I'm going to write you a check.
干吗 这样就算两清了吗
What, so it can bounce?
拿着吧
Here you go.
红色和黄色的气球
Red and yellow balloons.
跟肖恩记的一样
Like Sean remembered.
利昂 你就看到这些吗
So, Leon, that's all you saw?
我还没兴趣去驻足欣赏
I wasn't exactly pumped to stick around
一个三岁小奶娃的生日会
for a three-year-old's birthday party.
是啊 没有姑娘拿着蛋糕出来给你
Right. No girl coming out of cake.
敢问杵在别人家篱笆外偷♥窥♥的男人
Where's the upside for the guy
能好到哪去呢
standing in the hedge?
至少我没去送帮宝适尿布和气球
At least my move wasn't handling out Pampers and balloons.
那个叫奈德的家伙是个十足的小丑
This Ned guy's a complete stooge.
奈德·瑞恩
Ned Ryan.
记录上显示你跟探员表示
The write-up here says you told the assigned detective
你一个多星期都没见过丽贝卡
you hadn't seen Rebecca in over a week.
都这么多年了
Been so long now.
我早记不清跟最后一次见丽贝卡的时间了
I couldn't tell you when I talked to Rebecca last.
-那么她被谋杀的那晚呢 -不记得
- Well, how about the night she was murdered? - No.
奈德 我们知道案发前你去了丽贝卡家
Ned, we know you were at Rebecca's shortly before it happened.
而且还带着礼物 气球
And you came bearing gifts; balloons.
所以别说这是你初次拜访她家
So don't lie about it like you did the first time around.
也许 我是去过
Maybe... I was there.
但是几分钟后我就走了
But I left after a few minutes.
可你当时很生气不是吗
But you were angry, right?
所以你有可能去而复返
So maybe you did a U-turn.
没错 因为正好那天早些时候
Yeah, 'cause you and Rebecca
你还和丽贝卡起了争执
fought earlier that day, too.
丽贝卡在店里人缘很好
Rebecca was a regular at the store.
我为她感到难过
I felt bad for her--
一个人养活肖恩孤儿寡母的不容易
struggling to support Sean on her own.
你还送她帮宝适尿布
You were giving her Pampers.
对 我会给她送些尿布
Yes, I'd slip her Pampers,
婴儿食品 接济她一下
baby food-- to cut her a break.
多谢你 奈德
Thanks so much, Ned.
小事一桩
Not a problem.
我在酒吧又多加了一轮班
I just added another shift at the tavern,
这样用不了多久我就能自食其力了
so it won't be long before I'm on my own two feet.
我倒希望你在酒吧工作时间缩短而非加长
I wish you were working less at that bar, not more.
像你这种女人在那种下三滥的地方工作
A woman like you in such a filthy place...
不合适
it's not right.
你真贴心
Well, you're a doll,
但能有这么多工作我感激都来不及呢
but it's a real blessing to have more work.
再次谢谢你 奈德
Thanks again, Ned.
奈德
Oh, Ned...
奈德 对不起
Oh, Ned, I'm sorry.
我不是那种随随便便攀附男人的女人
I'm just not the kind of gal who casually necks with a man.
丽贝卡 我没有那个意思
Rebecca, I didn't mean it like that.
我很想吻你
I would like to kiss you,
是因为我对你的感情绝不是随随便便的
because what I have to say is anything but casual.
但是你根本不了解我
But you barely know me.
我的哥们晚上在县市集约了一次会
My folks dated one evening at a county fair
就明白他们会彼此相伴共度下半生了
to know that they would spend the next 51 years together.
奈德
Oh, Ned.
你家里也需要一个男人
You need a man in the house.
肖恩需要一个爸爸
A father figure to Sean.
可是我已经有这样的男人了
There's already a man in my life.
什么
What?
谁
Who?
现在他在哪儿
And where is he?
他是 以前在弗吉尼亚认识的
He's from before -- back in Virginia.
那他怎么会把你一个孤零零的留在这儿呢
Well, how could he allow you to be here alone?
总之一言难尽
It's just all mixed up.
现在事情乱七八糟的
It's upside-down.
我很抱歉 奈德
I'm sorry, Ned.
只是这些都是个人私事不太合适说出来
This just isn't proper airing these personal matters.
我想这件事我迟早也会知道的对吧
I guess I would have figured it all out soon enough, huh?
是啊 肖恩今天满三岁了
Yeah, Sean's three today.
我想以后他再也用不着一包一包又一包的
I guess he won't be needing boxes and boxes and boxes
帮宝适尿布了吧
of Pampers too much longer!
你觉得自己被拒绝了
So you felt rejected.
不不不 我很懊恼自己搞砸了
No, no, no. I felt horrible for blowing up like that.
所以那天晚上当我又弄砸了时
And that night, when I goofed again,
我就离开了 彻底放弃
I left... for good.
那么之后你在哪儿
Where were you the rest of the night?
当时我在一栋公♥寓♥里住
I lived in an apartment building at the time.
也许有人见过我 能为我作证
Whether anyone saw me, can vouch for me,
但我也无法知晓
I wouldn't know.
好吧 奈德
Okay, Ned.
我们会调查一下的
We'll look into it.
我只是想找一个像我妈那样的姑娘
I just wanted to find a gal like my mother...
温柔传统
from a better time.
丽贝卡就是那样的姑娘
Rebecca was that girl.
奈德的说辞查出来了
Ned's story checks out.
一个住在林荫公♥寓♥的老头
An old coot at the Tree Lane Apartment
知道奈德对丽贝卡的那点心思
knew all about his pining for Rebecca.
怎么 谋杀那晚他看到奈德了吗
What, he see him the night of the murder?
老头说奈德那晚在阳台上待了很长时间
Coot says Ned was on his balcony for hours that night
把气球一个接一个的撒手放走
letting balloons go one by one.
该是将焦点转移到她说的那个男人身上了
Time to shift focus to this man in her life.
没准她口中所称的男人就是肖恩的父亲
Well, maybe the man in her life was Sean's dad.
也许他就叫鲍比
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表