剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
两个...
Um... two...
两个半小时
two and a half hours.
我们就是这么离谱
That's how nuts we were.
之后你们做了什么
Then what'd you do?
我们给蒂姆的朋友们打电♥话♥
We called Tim's friends.
在街区附近来回找了找
Um, checked around the block,
很快我们就害怕了 所以就报了警
and pretty soon we got scared, so we called the cops.
他们找到蒂姆的时候
By the time they found him...
他已经被冻死了
Tim was frozen to death.
要是我们能早点发现他不见了...
If we would have just noticed him missing earlier...
没事的 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetie.
就像我说的 那个故事我只会讲一遍
Like I said, once is all I'm gonna tell that story.
小心点
Watch that.
你是威尔玛·里士满吗
Wilma Richmond?
我们是维拉探员和杰弗里斯探员
Detectives Vera, Jeffries.
我的女儿们告诉我你给她们打电♥话♥了
My daughters told me you called them.
你从她们那里问不出的事 问我也没用
You ain't gonna get nothing outta me you didn't get outta my girls.
我们能进去谈吗 威尔玛女士
Think maybe we can come in, Ms. Wilma?
我们在外面容易被孩子们击中
Yeah, we are, uh, sitting ducks out here.
而且还很冷
And it's cold.
那就别打扰那些小孩
Don't bother the kids none.
而且你们脂肪层不是挺厚吗
Besides, you got blubber on you.
我们就进去待一会儿
We'll only be a minute.
你的女儿们说自从1980年拉特尔失踪后
So your daughters say they haven't seen Latrell
她们就没再见过他
since the night he disappeard in 1980.
我也是
Ditto.
他没打过电♥话♥ 没写过信吗
No phone calls, letters?
我刚才说什么了
What did I just say?
而且 就算我知道拉特尔在哪儿
Besides, if I knew where Latrell was,
当然 我不知道 你觉得我会告诉你们吗
which I don't, you think I'd tell you?
别误会我的意思 我很同情那家人家
Don't hear me wrong. I feel bad for that family,
但是在那晚失去一个儿子的不只是他们
but they're not the only ones lost a boy that night.
跟他们一样 我也失去了我的儿子
I lost my son the same as they lost theirs.
那么那晚你把拉特尔从凶案组带回家后
So what happened that night,
发生了什么事
after you brought Latrell home from Homicide?
我不想去回想那天晚上的事
I don't like to think about that night.
-我们可以理解 -是吗
- We can understand that. - Oh, yeah?
你儿子也不见了是吗 探员
You lost a boy, Detective?
-没有 女士 -那你跟我谈什么理解
- No, ma'am. - Then why are you talking about understanding?
特尔是我的大儿子
Trell was my eldest,
是这个家的顶梁柱
the man of the house,
但他当时也只是个孩子
but he was still just a boy.
我们可以请个律师 特尔
We'll get us a lawyer, Trell.
你用不着逃跑
You ain't gotta run.
我们付不起律师费
We can't afford no lawyer.
你要去哪儿
Where are you gonna go?
不知道 但是如果我留下的话
Don't know, but if I stay here,
警♥察♥会屈打成招
the police'll beat my ass till I confess,
把这桩谋杀罪赖在我身上的
pin this murder on me.
你知道他们会的
You know they will.
-你有钱吗 -没有
- You got any money? - No.
拿着
Here.
-我不能把你榨干 妈 -拿着吧
- I'm not cleaning you out, Mom. - Take it.
他才十六岁
16 years old.
你们能想象他有多害怕吗
Can you imagine how scared he was?
这是你的孙子们吗
Your grandkids?
都是外孙
From my daughters.
感谢上帝至少我还有他们
Thank God I at least have them.
如果你们不介意
Now if you don't mind,
还是去骚扰一些其他无辜的黑人吧
why don't you go harass some other innocent black people?
墨菲建筑公♥司♥
商用·民用
我是肖恩·墨菲
Sean Murphy.
叫我老墨吧 大家都这么叫
Call me Murph-- everyone does.
你现在和当初的小店员工相比
You're a long way
可是有天壤之别了啊 老墨
from clerking at the five-and-dime, Murph.
只要工作努力一点 谁都可以的
That's what a little hard work can do.
那么说...
So...
你是为了蒂姆·巴恩斯来的
this is about Tim Barnes?
你是他生前最后一个见到他的人
I understand you were the last person to see him alive.
除了凶手之外
Aside from whoever killed him.
他在你店里买♥♥过东西
He bought some from your store?
一本黑白印刷的写字本
A black-and-white composition book.
你知道蒂姆是这个小区的居民吗
Was Tim a kid you knew from the neighborhood?
他偶尔会来店里
He came into the store occasionally,
带的钱从来都不够
never had enough money.
我总是不跟他计较
I'd let him slide.
我对他感到很遗憾
Felt sorry for him.
为什么
Why is that?
那个地区有一些黑人孩子
There were these black kids in the area.
我想他们一直在欺负他
I think they were picking on him.
他们总那么做吗
They do that a lot?
他们总在街角转悠 骚扰别人
They were always hanging around the corner, harassing people.
笨蛋常懒惰 如果你懂我意思的话
Mutts had the lazy gene, if you know what I mean.
那晚你看见蒂姆跟那些笨蛋在一起了
You see Tim with them mutts that night?
我当然看见了
You bet I did.
他们找过你麻烦吗
They ever bother you?
没有 他们不敢
No, they knew better.
你认识这个人吗
You know this guy?
认识
Yeah.
对 他是那些孩子的小头目
Yeah, he was the ringleader of those kids.
-叫拉昆达还是什么 -拉特尔
- Laquanda or something. - Latrell.
不过你其实没真正看见他或者他的同伙
You didn't actually see him or any of his pals
伤害那个男孩 是吧
hurt the boy though, did you?
要是我看见了什么 我一定会去干涉的
If I would have seen something, I would have intervened.
我会把那些...
I would have kick those...
黑人青年狠揍一顿的
African-American young gentlemen's asses.
巴恩斯一家对你评价很高
The Barnes speak highly of you.
他们过得怎么样
How are they doing?
我猜在慢慢恢复吧
Getting by, I guess.
那种伤口是不会愈合的
That kind of wound doesn't heal.
我原来总是给他们打电♥话♥
I used to call them a lot.
当我不再有任何新进展的时候就不打了
I stopped when I didn't have anything new to tell them.
-你要买♥♥婴儿家具 -不 是我女儿
- You buying baby furniture? - No, it's my daughter.
-她怀孕了 -多久了
- She's pregnant. - How far along?
有几个月了 我刚刚才知道
A couple of months. I just found out.
拉特尔家那里有什么收获吗
Anything from Latrell's family?
他妈妈和妹妹们还不肯松口
Mother and sisters are sticking to their stories.
你觉得他会不会已经死了
You think he could be dead?
我觉得不会 他能适应各种环境
I doubt it. Latrell was a survivor of sorts.
所以这就是那个新方向吗
So is that the new direction?
因为听到了你女儿怀孕的消息
Hearing your daughter's pregnant?
那让我想起了这个案子 没错
It got me thinking about this case, yeah,
而且心怀歉疚
and feeling guilty.
歉疚什么
About what?
我女儿出生时我正在查巴恩斯的案子
I was working the Barnes job when my daughter was born.
没错 我完全错过了她的出世
Yeah, I missed her birth completely.
我妻子 不太高兴
My wife, uh, wasn't pleased.
我为了一个我根本解决不了的案子
I lost my marriage over a case
失去了我的婚姻
I couldn't even solve.
难怪你不想再继续查了
Well, no wonder you don't want back on it.
悲哀的是 其实我是想再查下去的
The sad part is, I do, though.
我想把这案子给结了 让一切重归平静
I want this thing solved. I want it put to rest.
我明白了
I get it.
不 你还不明白
No, you don't,
但总有一天你会明白
but you will one day.
希望你能赶在我之前明白
Hopefully before I did.
墨菲不是什么好东西
Murphy's a piece of work,
他有很强的遗传学种族优越感
into genetics racial superiority.
他怀疑拉特尔是凶手
He thinks Latrell's the doer?
他一眼就认出来了
ID'ed him off his picture in a second flat.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表