剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Time's done a real number on you, hasn't it, Latrell?
拉特尔
Latrell?
我不认识什么拉特尔
I don't know any Latrell.
真是的
Ah, man...
你还在这片啊
you're still around!
你的头发去哪儿了 斯蒂尔曼
Where'd all your hair disappear to, Stillman?
跟你的牙齿去了一个地方 拉特尔
Same place as your teeth, Latrell.
给我们一分钟 伙计们
Give us a minute, guys.
你为什么要那么做 拉特尔
Why'd you do it, Latrell?
你为什么要杀蒂姆·巴恩斯
Why'd you kill Tim Barnes?
我没有杀人
I didn't kill nobody.
我那时不信 现在也不信
I didn't believe you then, and I don't believe you now.
你毁了我的人生 你知道的 斯蒂尔曼
You ruined my life, you know that, Stillman?
那个孩子的父母
The parents of that kid,
那个孩子的弟弟妹妹
the brother and sister of that kid,
他们的人生也被毁掉了
their lives were ruined.
这件案子给很多人留下了巨大的阴影
This case took a toll on a lot of people.
-除了你 -不
- 'Cept you. - No.
我也一样 拉特尔
Me, too, Latrell.
那孩子的死真的把你的脑袋搞乱了
That boy's death really messed with your head,
是不是 斯蒂尔曼
didn't it, Stillman?
那孩子叫...
That boy's name was...
蒂姆·巴恩斯 蒂姆·巴恩斯
Tim Barnes. Tim Barnes.
你以为我不知道吗
You don't think I know that?
你以为那孩子的死一点没影响到我吗
You don't think that boy's death bothered me none?
也许当时有一两个细节我忘了提
Maybe there's a detail or two type factoid I failed to mention way back when.
过来 孩子
Come here, man.
你听见...
Hey, you hear...?
我说过来 过来 到这儿来
I said come here. Come, come here.
小子 你想到哪儿去
Where you think you goin', little man, huh?
-没想去哪儿 -没想去哪儿
- Nowhere. - Nowhere?
-去那个杂货铺 -对 你是要去那个杂货铺
- The store. - Yeah, you're damn right you're goin' to the store.
-你知道为什么吗 -放开我
- You know why? - Leave me alone.
你去给我们买♥♥点胶来 听见了吗 小孩
You gonna buy us some glue, you hear me, Potsie?
我只有一块钱
I only have a dollar.
那是你的问题 好吗
Well, that's your problem, okay?
因为如果你去了那家克莱克的店
Cause you go in that Cracker's store
却没给我们买♥♥胶
and not bring us our glue,
你可就要倒大霉了
you're gonna wish your little ass was never born.
明白了吗
You understand?
很好
Good.
小孩
Hey, Potsie...
也别给我们买♥♥那种埃尔默胶
don't be bringing us none of that Elmer's glue, neither.
买♥♥样品胶 听见了吗
Model glue, you hear me?
你为什么没告诉过我那些
Why the hell didn't you tell me that?
拜托 斯蒂尔曼
C'mon, Stillman.
就好像我会告诉警♥察♥
Like I'm gonna tell the police
我在一个白人男孩被杀当晚
I threatened to whoop a white boy's ass
还曾经威胁要把他暴揍一顿似的
the same night that white boy gets dead?
如果不是你干的
If you didn't do it,
当然 你还没有证明自己的清白
and you haven't said anything yet that tells me you didn't,
那会是谁干的
then who did?
如果你有任何想法 拉特尔
If you got any ideas, Latrell,
现在是时候了
now is the time.
那天晚上 在我离开我妈家的时候
That night, when I was leaving my ma's.
我看见那个克莱克·墨菲在敲教堂的门
I seen that Cracker Murphy, knockin' on the church door.
有一个牧师走出...
One of them priests come out of the, uh...
你们管牧师住的地方叫什么来着
What do you call them places where the priests live?
-教区长住♥宅♥ -对 教区长住♥宅♥
- Rectory. - Right. Rectum-ry.
那哥们儿当时穿了件搞笑的费城人的睡衣
Dude was wearing some funcky-ass Phillies pajamas.
墨菲跟他进去了吗
Did Murphy go back inside with him?
没有 那事儿还让我想了半天
No. It got me thinking.
"为什么墨菲会需要这种灵魂式开导呢"
"Why's Murphy in need of spiritual-type counseling?"
想想吧 斯蒂尔曼
Think about it, Stillman.
那个克莱克·墨菲 他有机会
Now, that Cracker Murphy, he got the-the opportunity
也有动机去杀那孩子
and the motive to kill that boy.
有机会我同意 拉特尔 但是动机
Well, I'll give you opportunity, Latrell, but motive?
我全想明白了
I got it all figured out.
你杀了一个白人男人 对吧
You kill a white boy, right?
把它栽赃到一个黑人身上 会怎么样
Blame it on the black man! What happens?
警♥察♥来了 犯罪率下降了
Cops come in, crime go down.
犯罪率下降了 房♥屋价格就上涨了
Crime go down, the real estate prices go up.
那我来问你
Now, I ask you --
谁会从中获利
who stood to benefit?
买♥♥下所有房♥产的人 对吗
The man buying up all the real estate, am I right?
那是谁呢
And who that?
肖恩·克莱克·杰克·墨菲 就是他
Sean Cracker Jack Murphy, that's who.
你真敢设想 拉特尔
That is one hell of a theory, Latrell.
那不是设想
It ain't a theory.
那可是有逻辑的假设 斯蒂尔曼
That's a hypothesis, Stillman.
现在我们把动机也都理清了
Well, now that we got motive all squared away...
-疯狂的设想 -是有逻辑的假设
- Crazy theory. - Hypothesis.
不过墨菲去找牧师这事儿很有意思
But Murphy going to the priest is pretty interesting.
没错 就在午夜
Yeah, in the middle of the night,
就在蒂姆·巴恩斯死后的几小时
just hours after Tim Barnes died.
有人去找戴克兰神父告解了 老大
Someone confessed to Father Declan, Boss.
但是为什么墨菲要杀那个孩子呢
But why would Murphy kill that kid?
去问戴克兰神父
Ask Father Declan.
戴克兰二十四年来
Oh, Declan hasn't
都没有打破他保持沉默的誓言
broken his vow of silence in 24 years.
他现在也不会这么做的
He ain't gonna break it now.
也许他不需要打破他的誓言
Maybe he doesn't need to break it.
也许我们只需要让墨菲认为他打破就行了
Maybe we just need to make Murphy think he's broken it.
很感谢你能过来 神父
I appreciate your coming down, Father.
我很抱歉那天为难了你
And I apologize for giving you a hard time the other day.
-不必再提了 -请坐吧
- Don't mention it. - Oh, here.
跟我说说你的想法
So... tell me your idea.
我想的是... 搞一个警♥察♥棒球联赛
Ah, what I was thinking was this... a baseball league for cops.
问题是 我不知道要从哪里开始
The problem is, I don't know where to begin.
而你在组织联赛方面很有经验 是吧
And you, you've got experience starting up a league, right?
那是很久以前的事了
Oh, that was a long time ago.
肯定能够给我一些指导的
Well, I could really use some pointers.
好吧 把那张纸给我
Okay, give me that paper here.
那个拉特尔
That Latrell.
肯定是吸了太多的毒品
Ha! Must have been smokin' way too much crack,
才会有那样的推测
coming up with that theory.
我知道
I know.
真的很牵强
Pretty far-fetched,
不过你的确是靠房♥地发家的 是吧
except you did get rich off real estate, didn't you?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我等不及要去指认那个废物点心了
I-I can't wait to I.D. his worthless ass.
那一排人呢 拉特尔在哪儿
Where's the lineup? Where's Latrell?
我们得先谈谈
We gotta have a conversation first.
好吧
All right.
你当时是负责那小孩案子的探员
You were the detective on that kid's case.
而你是那个当蒂姆只有一块钱买♥♥笔记本时
And you were the kind store owner who let Tim slide
放他一马的好心店主
when he only had a dollar for that notebook.
没错
That's right.
坐吧
Have a seat.
我从没想过你会坐在这里
I never guessed it would be you sitting in here.
我们在检查蒂姆的尸体 老墨
We're exhuming Tim's body, Murph.
1980年时我们没有DNA检测
In 1980 we didn't have DNA testing,
但是2004年情况已经完全不同了
but it's a whole new ball game in 2004.
你不介意的 对吧
You don't mind, do you?
我是来这儿指认凶手的
I came here to identify that boy's killer,
他叫拉特尔·里士满
Latrell Richmond.
什么时候才要开始
When's that gonna happen?
你在外面看见瓦伦斯探员了吗 老墨
Did you see Detective Valens out there, Murph,
他正在记录戴克兰神父的供述
taking down Father Declan's statement?
他为这宗案子提供了很多线索
He shed a lot of light on this job.
他告诉我们你在那晚敲过教堂的门
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表