剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Outside.
他有糖尿病和痛风
Diabetes and gout.
你怎么认识伊芙的
So how did you know Eve?
我们都在商场打工
We both worked at the mall.
周末经常在一起玩
We were sort of weekend friends.
我们的记录显示
In our write-up, it says
她死的那天 你们见过
you saw her the day she died.
下班之后 五点左右
Uh... around 5:00 after work.
在公车站看到了她
Saw her at the bus stop.
她男友马克没去接她下班吗
Her boyfriend Mark didn't pick her up after work?
他经常送她去上班 但她会做公车回家
Oh, he dropped her off a lot, but she took the bus home.
她会向你提起自己的男友吗
She talk about her boyfriend to you?
会 我猜他的占有欲很强
Yeah. I guess he was pretty possessive.
-是吗 -对 但他们的感情不对等
- Really? - Yeah, but I don't think the feeling was mutual.
她没把心思都放在马克身上
She was still, uh, you know,
还在骑驴找马
looking around.
你11点半才下班吗
You work till 11:30?
对 因为电影散场之后
Yeah, 'cause after the movie,
我要去打扫爆米花和残留的垃圾
I got to sweep up all the popcorn and leftover junk.
那也太晚了吧
That's so late.
你很清爽 应该涂浅粉色
You're a Summer. You should wear baby pink.
我不介意 我喜欢上班
I don't mind. I like being at work.
我可以放你们进去免费看电影
You know, I-I can get you in free.
可以吗
Yeah?
是啊 你们想看的话 今晚就可以
Yeah. Tonight even, if you want.
《壮志凌云》 七点到九点半
Top Gun. 7:00 and 9:30.
看看吧
Maybe.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
记得
Yeah.
你点的是蜜桃香蕉思慕雪 充分混合
Peach-banana, well-blended.
你跳得不错
You move pretty good.
谢谢
Thanks.
你也会唱歌♥吗
You sing, too?
对 我会唱歌♥
Yeah, I sing.
怎么样 准备接受我的邀请吗
So you ever gonna take me up on my offer?
你是说去321酒吧吗
You mean about 3-2-1?
对啊 那地方很火爆
Yeah. It's a hot place.
我没有身份证
I don't have I.D.
我带你进去
I'll get you in.
我朋友能一起去吗
Can my friend come?
没问题
Sure.
今晚有空吗
How's tonight?
我妈晚上八点去上班
My mom leaves for work at 8:00.
那家伙是什么人
So, who was this guy?
在唱片店打工
Worked in the music store.
他们应该是在美食广场认识的
I guess they met at the food court.
你记得他叫什么吗
Do you remember a name?
好像是叫麦克斯
You know, I want to say Max, uh...
但时间太久 记不清了
but it was a pretty long time ago.
马克把这个姑娘捧在手心
Mark has this girl up on a pedestal.
她是他的全部 独一无二
She was everything to him, his one and only.
可她却没在一棵树上吊死
But he apparently wasn't hers.
感觉那个青年至少带她出去过一次
Sounds like the older dude took her out at least once.
对 就在她被杀前一周
Hmm, a week before she bought it.
所以说 马克要么完全被蒙在鼓里
So, either Mark was totally in the dark,
要么就知道伊芙出轨的事
or he knew about the extracurriculars.
说不定还对伊芙下了手
And maybe did something about it.
他占有欲很强
Him being possessive.
年方二八 发现女友背叛了自己
Oh, 16 years old, I find out my girl's stepping out on me?
简直就如同世界末日
That feels like the end of the world.
对于一个少年来说 这是相当残暴的罪行
Pretty vicious crime for a teenage doer.
但却不会留下案底 阿莉
Wouldn't set any records, Lil.
应该是伊芙的妈妈
Must be Eve's mom.
我女儿非常善良
She was a super nice kid.
没有树敌
No enemies.
遇害前几周 她有什么异常举动吗
Any strange behavior from her those last few weeks?
她一直都有叛逆的表现
Strange behavior was constant.
但有件事有点过火
One thing was a little off.
她想借两百块钱
She wanted to borrow $200.
但又不说干什么用
Wouldn't say why.
你对她男友马克有什么看法
What did you think of her boyfriend Mark?
人很好 尤其是对一个富公子哥来说
Nice. Especially for a rich kid.
他待伊芙好吗
He treat Eve okay?
很好 每晚要打四次电♥话♥
Yes, called about four times a night.
是为了查岗吗
Like he was checking up on her?
我只当是俩孩子浓情蜜意
I just took it as kids in love.
你听说过一个叫麦克斯的人吗
Did you ever hear of a guy named Max?
当然听说过
Oh, you bet I did.
那混小子还来过我家
That jerk came to my house!
睡觉之前别忘记打电♥话♥给我
Don't forget to call before you go to sleep.
怎么了 肚子疼吗
What? You tummy hurt?
不是 不知道怎么了
No. I don't know.
要我留在家陪你吗 宝贝
Need me to stay home, baby?
不用 妈 你走吧
No, Mom, go.
晚上好
Good evening.
找哪位
Yes?
伊芙在吗
Is Eve here?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是麦克斯·丹宁
I'm Max... Tanning.
你可以走了 麦克斯
Well, turn around Max.
妈
Mom!
你多大了
How old are you?
她才15岁
'cause she's 15!
好吧 我没碰她 就不作数
Ok, no harm, no foul.
走吧
Walk away.
妈
Mother!
-你不能化成这样出门 -凭什么
- You can't wear that makeup... - Why?
你不知道别人会怎么看待你
You don't know how you look to the world!
你这是什么意思
What are you talking about?
虽说你年纪还小
'Cause you're young.
但别人看到你 已经可以胡思乱想了
But not so young that people don't see you and think things.
-我能搞定的 妈 -可能还会冒犯你
- I can handle it, Mom. - And want things.
-你根本就不明白 -我能搞定
- You don't even understand. - I can handle it!
马克知道有这么个人吗
Did Mark know about this guy?
我也不知道
I don't know.
伊芙有很多事我都不知道
There was a lot I didn't know with Eve.
她当时正处在叛逆期
She was in that hard teenage stage.
我是过来人
I'm familiar.
我当时一心等着她长到...
I was just waiting till she got...
二十岁
to her twenties.
我们就能做回朋友了
We could be friends again.
没错
Right.
但我没等到那天
But we never got there.
一个15岁的小姑娘
If I'm 15-year-old girl,
要两百块钱做什么
why do I need $200?
为什么不直接问有钱的男友要
And why not get it from the rich boyfriend?
可能这事跟那个青年有关
Maybe it had something to do with this older guy.
你是说她不想让马克知道这事
You mean some she didn't want Mark knowing about?
她妈妈说那个臭小子找上门来那晚
Her mom said Eve was feeling queasy
伊芙感觉不舒服
that night creepo came over?
怀孕了吗
Pregnant?
他可能把她肚子搞大了
Maybe he knocked her up.
她不能告诉她妈 也不能告诉亲爱的马克
She can't tell her mom or home-sliced Mark.
验尸报告上没有显示
Autopsy didn't show that.
咱们再确认一遍
Well, let's double check.
如果她想把孩子留下来
Well, that would give motive to the older guy...
那个青年就有了作案动机
say she wanted to keep it.
马克也是 相同的动机
Or Mark, same motive.
我再去找他一趟 自己去就行
Let me go back to him. Solo.
我得赶紧走了 我和你一起下楼
I'd better zip. I'll go down with you.
我们老大向你问好
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表