剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
You're in the market, boss?
一半美国人都这样 阿莉
Half of America is, Lil.
我属于那另一半
Not my half.
我给我股票经纪人打个电♥话♥
I'll give my broker a call,
看看他知道什么有关
see what he knows about
丹维尔和他所在公♥司♥的信息
Danville and company he used to work for.
是斯图·利弗莫尔吗
Stu Livermore?
我是拉什探员 这是瓦伦斯探员
Detectives Rush and Valens.
谁捡到就归谁
Hey, finders keepers.
收集废弃票♥据♥不违法
It ain't illegal colllecting discarded tickets.
我们想和你谈谈关于查尔斯·丹维尔的事
We wanna talk to you about Charles Danville.
丹维尔
Danville.
那个骗子毁了我的人生
That lying huckster ruined my life.
听说了
We heard.
你们和我前妻谈过了
You've been talking to my ex.
是她让我们来这里找你的
She told us where to find you.
1985年6月7日 你和他有过口角
You had a run-in with him June, 7th, 1985.
威胁说如果纳威雷克斯黄了 你会杀了他
Swore that if Navrax bombs, you'd kill him.
没错
That's right.
怎么
What?
你们认为我真的付诸行动了吗
You think I made good on that threat?
你将枪对准了他的胸口
You shoved the gun to his chest.
也该开枪的
Should've fired it too.
但我却又投资了一万
But instead I invested another 10 grand with him.
两周后 那钱也飞了
Two weeks later, that was gone too.
利弗莫尔先生
Mr. Livermore?
我是奇普·克罗利 丹维尔先生的合伙人
Kip Krowley, I'm an associate of Mr. Danville's.
我不需要合伙人 我要见丹维尔
I don't want an associate, I want Danville.
丹维尔先生非常忙
Mr. Danville is extremely busy.
是啊 忙着抢劫像我这样的人
Yeah, busy robbing on his people like me.
我去了纳威雷克斯公♥司♥的总部
I went to the headquarters in Navrax Corporation.
知道我发现了什么吗
You know what I found?
一个
One..
一个老太太
One old lady,
在一间8乘10平♥米♥的办公室接电♥话♥
in an 8-by-10 office answering the phone.
那就是纳威雷克斯
That's Navrax.
一个老太太和一部电♥话♥
An old lady with a phone.
你一定搞错了
You..You must be mistaken.
-绝对没错 -肯定有合理的解释
- No mistake. - Well, I'm sure that there's an explanation.
那钱是用来支付我孩子上学的费用的
That money was going to pay for my children's education.
我老婆会离开我的
My wife's gonna leave me.
我也想自杀 但是那也不能挽回一切
I'd kill myself, but that wouldn't do any good.
我已经兑现了我的人寿保险
I've already cashed in on my life insurance.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
拜托 我求求你
Please, I'm begging you.
如果我拿不回我的钱
If I don't get that money back.
给我留个号♥码 利弗莫尔先生 行吗
Just.. you give me your number, Mr. Livermore, okay?
我个人向你保证
I personally gurantee
丹维尔先生一定会调查 然后联♥系♥你
Mr. Danville will look into this and call you.
-什么时候 -今晚
- When? - End of the day.
最晚明天早上
Tomorrow morning at the latest.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
那天我一直守在电♥话♥机旁 像个傻瓜一样
I was sitting by the phone all that day like a chump
等着那个孩子打过来
waiting for that kid to come through.
他根本没打来 最终我睡觉去了
I got the brush-off. I finally went to bed.
然后在早新闻上看到了报道
And I saw the story on the morning news.
但是你没能要回你的钱
But you never got your money back?
我该请律师去起诉的
Guess I could've hired a lawyer, try to sue.
如果我身上还有钱的话
You know, if I had a cent to my name.
关键是我身无分文
But I didn't.
现在也是
Still don't.
你是查尔斯·丹维尔生前最后一个见到他的人
You were the last person to see Charles Danville alive?
是的 凌晨两点左右
Yeah, around two a.m.
看着他像往常一样走出那扇门
Saw him walk out that door like every night.
有人和他一起吗
Anyone with him?
没有 粉丝小弟们走得早点
Nope. Lost Boys left earlier.
-粉丝小弟们 -对
- Lost Boys? - Yeah.
丹维尔有一群年轻的崇拜者
Danville had a group of young boys that worshipped him.
满足他的虚荣心
Fed his ego.
都是他公♥司♥"柯林斯兄弟"的人
From Collins Brothers, the firm where he worked?
他们也想是
They wished.
丹维尔的追随者都不是常青藤的料
Danville's boys weren't Ivy League.
他们只有眼巴巴羡慕的份
They were wannabes, on the outside looking in.
丹维尔死前一个月左右才同情他们
Until Danville took pity on them about a month before he died.
他之前见过他们
He had met them before?
没有 至少我认为没有
No, not that I knew of at least.
但是他很快就和他们打成一片
But he got real friendly, real fast.
什么时候我也能成为他们其中一员就好了
Wonder when I'll ever be those boys.
比银河还远
Yeah. Galaxy far far away.
去偷听些股票情报
Go get some stock tips.
见鬼了 那是查尔斯·丹维尔
Holy crap, that is Charles Danville.
他...他正在走过来
He's.. he's coming our way.
冷静点
Be cool.
丹维尔先生
Mr. Danville.
我们能请你喝一杯吗
Can we buy you a drink?
你们是布莱恩来的
You guys from Blaine?
是的 你怎么知道
Yeah, but how could you tell?
首先 你们穿得像汽车销♥售♥员
Well, to start, you're dressed like used car salesmen,
坐在吧台 因为你们只能买♥♥得起开胃饮料
you're at the bar, because you can only afford an appetizer
你们呆视着名人 好像他们不是普通人
and you're gawking at the swells like they're different species.
当然他们的确与众不同
Which they are.
除了我
Except for me.
以前我也曾在布莱恩这样的血汗工厂工作过
I used to work in a sweat shop just like Blaine back in the day.
为了十块钱佣金争揽贷款业务的傻瓜们
Cold calling chumps for ten dollar commissions.
那你怎么获得现在的地位呢
So how did you get to where you are?
胆量
Cajones.
雄心豹子胆
Big brass ones.
你们有吗
You guys got 'em?
-有 我们有的 -没错
- Yeah, we got going it. - Yeah.
很好 因为如果你们如饥似渴
Good. Cause if you're hungry,
也许我能帮你们一把
maybe I can help you out.
真的吗
Seriously?
我正在为一家叫纳威雷克斯的公♥司♥集资
I'm putting together a bond offering for a company called Navrax.
你们知道纳威雷克斯吗
You know Navrax?
知道 当然知道
Yeah, of course.
纳威雷克斯很厉害
Navrax is awesome.
谎话都说不像样
You're crappy liars.
但你们会有进步的
But you'll get better.
跟着我
Stick with me,
我会教你们如何把雪球买♥♥给爱斯基摩人
I'll teach you how to sell snow to Eskimos.
这个夏末你们就会成为百万富翁了
You'll be millionaires by the end of summer.
有兴趣吗
Interested?
为什么像丹维尔这样的大人物
Why would a big shot like Danville
想要和无名小卒合伙呢
wanna associate with nobodies?
也许是在他们身上看到了自己的影子
Maybe he saw himself in those boys.
也许他只是在融入穷♥人♥的圈子
Maybe he was just slumming.
我只知道 他死的那天
All I know was, the day he died,
他一万一的账单就没人付了
we got stuck with 11 thousand dollar tab.
一万一 比我车还贵
11 grand, worth more than my car.
-贵多了 -当时"套利"的店主
- Way more. - Owner of the Arbitrage at the time,
以为丹维尔家财万贯
he thought Danville was made of money.
只不过没空来结账
Just too busy to get around to paying it.
换做是我 绝对不会允许这样的事发生
Me, I would never have let that happen.
-店主还在吗 -已经把店面盘给我了
- The owner still around? - Sold the place, to me.
我可不会让任何人欠账
And I don't give credit to no one.
四块钱
Four bucks.
麦凯是你的股票经纪人
So Mackie's your broker, huh?
是他让你来这里找我的吗
He told you where to find me?
丹维尔为你工作了多久 六年
So Danville worked for you for what, six years?
差不多
Something like that.
他不是遭遇劫车 被杀了吗
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表