剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
铁证 悬案
第一季 第十二集:血浓于水
1980年1月22日
-两块钱 -给你
- Two bucks. - Here you go.
-谢谢 -回见 兄弟
- Thanks. - Later, bro.
二十九块
Buck 29.
我只有一块钱
I only have a dollar.
-是上学用的吗 -对
- Is this for school? - Yeah.
那好吧
All right, then.
好好学习很重要
Education's important.
你不想变成街角那群小混混吧
You don't wanna end up like those mutts on the corner.
快走吧
Get outta here.
-路上小心点 -谢谢你 先生
- And be careful. - Thanks, mister.
80年2月 蒂姆·巴恩斯
老大
Boss!
外卖♥♥快凉了
Takeout's getting cold.
维拉正狼吞虎咽地消灭那份糖醋小菜
Vera's wolfing down the last of the sweet and sour.
知道了
Okay.
76人队交易了阿伦·艾弗森
The Sixers traded Allen Iverson.
老大
Boss...
-吃的来了 -谢谢 阿莉
- Food's here. - Oh, thanks, Lil.
我还不饿
I'm not hungry.
是不是哪桩悬案有新的线索
You got something on a cold one?
没有 我只是时不时下来看看那宗案子
No, I just come down to take a look at that case every once in a while.
有什么原因吗
Any reason?
死者是个小孩子 当年才八岁
Tender age. The kid was eight.
是你的案子吗
Your job?
不...不要
No...No!
不
No!
不
No!
我的孩子
My little boy!
先生 请你冷静
Calm down, please ,sir.
有什么有用的线索吗
Any good leads?
有过不少 不过都无疾而终
Oh, plenty. None panned out.
三个黑人少年是主要嫌犯
Three black teenagers were main suspects.
那孩子死后附近差点引发一场种族暴♥动♥
We nearly had a race riot in the neighborhood when the kid died.
你想看看卷宗吗
You wanna take a look at it?
你有什么新线索了吗
You got something new on it?
没有 你一向独具慧眼
No. You get fresh eyes.
也许你能发现什么被我漏掉的线索
Maybe you'll see something I missed.
怎么突然想到过来翻旧案呢
Any reason you're looking back now?
为什么是今天
Today?
现在怎么着 把我当成你的嫌犯了吗
What am I, one of your suspects?
你这样躲避我的问题 倒挺可疑
Well, you're avoiding my questions like one?
好吧
All right.
我知道你不会说的
I can take a hint.
故弄玄虚
Be mysterious.
蒂姆·巴恩斯右眼下方遭到重击
Tim Barnes was hit once in the face below the right eye,
大概是被打昏过去了
presumably knocked unconscious.
后死于体温过低
He died of hypothermia.
没有指纹 没有目击者
No prints, no witnesses.
头号♥嫌犯是一名十六岁的胶毒吸食者
The lead suspect was a 16-year-old glue-sniffer
名叫拉特尔·里士满
named Latrell Richmond.
他年轻时有人身侵犯和入室行窃的案底
Juvenile record of assault and burglary.
他和他的朋友们曾在蒂姆·巴恩斯
He and his pals hung out at a corner by the store
买♥♥笔记本的店铺外的街角处出没
where Tim Barnes bought that notebook.
你审问过他
You interview him?
就在当天晚上
That night.
那么那个男孩进入商店以后呢
So after the boy goes into the store?
我看见他走了
I saw him leave.
朝着格罗夫大道北边去了
Headed north on Grover.
你看见那男孩
What did you do
往格罗夫大道北边去之后做了什么
after you saw the boy walking north on Grover?
什么都没做 嗑药呢
Nothing. Chilled.
你没跟着他 也许你试图抢劫他
You didn't follow him, maybe try and rob him?
你是聋了吗 斯蒂尔曼
You deaf, Stillman?
我每件事都要重说一遍吗
I gotta repeat everything?
有人看见你在街角嗑药吗 拉特尔
Anyone see you chillin' on the corner, Latrell?
除了你那两个朋友之外
Other than your two friends?
没有 外面挺冷的
No, it was... it was cold out.
没有人在外面呆着
Nobody was out.
那墨菲先生呢 那个店员
What about Mr. Murphy, the store clerk?
-他看见你在嗑药吗 -我怎么知道
- He see you chillin'? - How do I know?
我离那个白人男孩远远的
I stayed away from that white boy.
克莱克讨厌黑人
Cracker hates the black man,
就像费城的警♥察♥一样
just like the Philly PD.
我们把他放了 交由他母亲监管
We released him into his mother's custody.
本来第二天早晨我们就要把他带回来的
We were gonna box him in the morning,
但是那时他已经不见了
but he'd disappeard by then.
那他那两个朋友呢
How about his two friends?
他们都接受过测谎 都通过了
They were polygraphed. Both passed.
现在其中一个已经死了
One is dead now,
另一个在服役期 不跟警♥察♥谈话
and the other's serving time, won't talk to cops.
拉特尔的妈妈还在
Latrell's mom around?
对 她和他的两个姐姐一直
Yeah, she and his two sisters always
宣称她们不知道他去了哪里
claimed they had no idea where he went.
咱们分头行动吧
Let's fan out.
我去跟家长谈 你去找那个店员
I'll go to the parents. You go to the store clerk.
那个店员是蒂姆生前最后一个看到他的人
The clerk was the last to see Tim alive?
对
Yep.
也许杰弗里斯和维拉可以去一趟拉特尔家
Maybe Jeffries and Vera can pay Latrell's family a visit.
好的
Good.
蒂姆夏天最爱跟着他爸爸一起送信
Tim loved delivering the mail with his dad in the summer.
你另外两个孩子呢
Your other two?
那是蒂娜 在加州
Uh, that's Tina in California.
她现在是名兽医了 住在莫德斯托
She's a vet now, lives in Modesto.
那个是布莱恩 他是我的小儿子
And that's Brian, he's my youngest.
他在雪城大学学法律
He's a law student of Syracus.
格雷戈 亲爱的
Oh, Greg, honey.
这位是拉什探员 她是为蒂姆的事来的
Uh, this is Detective Rush. She's here about Tim.
他怎么了
What about him?
我想跟你谈谈他遇害那晚的事
I'd like to talk to you about the night he was killed.
斯蒂尔曼中尉派我来的
Lieutenant Stillman sent me.
他都升中尉了
He's lieutenant now, huh?
他是个好人
He was a nice man.
我告诉她没关系 我可以承受
I told her it was okay. I can handle it.
好吧
All right.
你想知道那晚发生了什么 我会告诉你
You wanna know what happened that night, I'll tell you.
只说一次
Once.
妈妈 我能去商店买♥♥本数学笔记本吗
Hey, mom, can I go to the store to buy a notebook for math?
问你♥爸♥去
Ask your father.
我有一块钱 我会自己付钱的
I got a dollar. I'll pay for it.
我说了 问你♥爸♥去
I said ask your father.
-爸爸 你弄疼我了 -爸爸
- Dad, that hurt. - Hey, dad,
我能去商店买♥♥个数学笔记本吗
can I go to the store to buy a notebook for math class?
停下 停下
Stop it! Stop it!
蒂娜 你必须得把头发给洗了
Tina, your hair's gotta be washed.
-爸爸 -不 不用洗
- Dad. - No, it doesn't.
-爸爸 -干什么
- Dad. - What?
我能去商店买♥♥本笔记本吗
Can I go to the store to buy a notebook?
-问你妈去 -但是她让我问你
- Ask your mother. - But she said to ask you.
洗完了吗 爸爸
Are we done, Daddy?
别乱动
Stop squirming.
算了吧
Forget you.
蒂娜 别动
Tina, stop squirming.
你有孩子吗 探员
You have kids... Detective?
因为你生了两个后
Because you don't know
又添了一个得了疝气痛的
the meaning of exhaustion
否则你不会了解疲惫的真意
until you've had a colicky newborn on top of two others.
我们实在应付不来了 是吧 亲爱的
We were outgunned, weren't we, honey?
三对二
Three against two.
你们过了多久才注意到蒂姆不见了
How much time passed before you noticed Tim was missing?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表