剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
That's the JOB.
我们无法选择死者
We don't get to pick our victims.
那么 你
So, you
明晚想看别的电影吗
wanna go see another movie tomorrow night?
明天是第一个星期四
It's first Thursdays, tomorrow.
第一个什么
First what?
每个月的第一个星期四
First Thursday of every month,
凶案组的探员都会聚在一起
the homicide detectives get together,
-退休和在职的 -聚在一起干什么
- retired and active. - To do what?
聊天
Talk.
喝酒
Drink.
听起来不错 带我去吧
Sounds fun, bring me along.
我不知道 凯特
I don't know, Kite.
你不是"警帽小队"的
You're not in the Hat Squad.
你们还真是给自己取了很多怪名字
You guys have more weird names for yourselves.
通常仅限警♥察♥
It's usually just cops.
我是警♥察♥的朋友
Well, I'm a friend of a cop.
你想见见姑娘们吗
You wanna see the girls?
我们见过你妈了 奇普
Met your mum, Kip.
是吗
You did.
听说她是如何因为纳威雷克斯亏了五万的
Heard how she lost a cool 50 K to Navrax.
-不会吧 -你忘了跟我们说这事了 是吗
- Oh boy. - You forgot to mention that to us, did ya?
我没告诉你们是因为
Well, I didn't tell you because
我觉得那看起来很像是我杀了查理
I thought it would look like I killed Charlie.
-是的 -那也只是一半
- It does. - And that's just the half of it.
-什么意思 -兰迪·普赖斯 博·芒格
- What do you mean? - Randy Price, Beau Munger,
他们说丹维尔是个性侵犯者
they say Danville was a sexual predator.
他们那么说了吗
They said that?
拜托 奇普 别再装了
Come on, Kip. Quit the act.
你崇拜丹维尔
You worshipped Danville.
但他不仅利用你得到了你♥妈♥的♥钱
Not only did he use you to get to your mum's money..
他还骚扰了你
He hit on you too.
不
No.
不是那样的
That's not how it went.
你确定我应该买♥♥下它吗
You really think I should buy it?
非常确定 你该买♥♥它
Hell yes, I think you should buy it.
也许我该把从纳威雷克斯上赚的钱存起来
Maybe I should save the money that we're making off Navrax.
不不 小子
No, no, kiddo.
会有源源不断的钱
There's plenty more where that came from.
-我真的喜欢这辆车 -那就买♥♥下来
- I do love it. - Then buy it.
-你应得的 -真的吗
- You derserve it. - Yeah?
我真的很为你骄傲
I'm really proud of you, you know.
你进步很大
You've come a long way.
我不知道
I don't know.
小子 你跟着我
Hey, kiddo, you stick with me.
总有一天你会掌管市场街
You're gonna rule Market Street one day.
紧随我的脚步
Follow right in my footsteps.
加油 小子 让我们一起奋勇前进吧
Come on, kiddo. Let's grab the bull by its horns.
好
Okay.
有件事我得告诉你
I gotta tell you something.
车不是我唯一喜爱的
The car's not the only thing that I love.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你 小子
I love you, too, kiddo.
不 我的意思是我真的爱你
No, I mean I really love you.
查理没有骚扰我
Charlie didn't hit on me.
是我爱上他了
I hit on him.
丹维尔一定很吃惊
Now that must've surprised Danville.
他很惊讶
He was surprised.
但我们还是相爱了
But then we fell in love.
你买♥♥了野马吗
You buy that mustang?
是的
Yeah.
查理和我开着它在城里到处兜风
Charlie and I drove all over town in it.
我本想和他共度余生
I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.
所以 觉得我会杀了他
So the thought of me killing him
太不可思议了
is so crazy.
我爱他
I loved him,
现在还爱着
I still do.
没错 丹维尔死的那晚
Yeah, Kip said he took
奇普说他坐火车去他妈那边了
trains to his mum's the night, Danville died.
-是的 -有个疑点
- Yeah. - There's a reason.
我查了85年6月的所有劫车案
I ran all the car jackings in June of '85,
费城没有野马被抢
no mustang is stole in Philly.
但是在奇普妈居住的蒙哥马利郡...
But in Montgomery county where Kip's mum lived..
-樱桃红的野马 -被洗劫一空 报废了
- Cherry red mustang? - Junked and stripped.
-猜猜是在哪里 -阿德莫尔
- Guess where? - Ardmore.
和其他汽车抢劫案一样
Just like all the other car jackings.
包括丹维尔的德劳瑞恩
Including Danville's Delorean.
巧合得离奇
Pretty amazing coincidence.
85年的时候他们怎么没发现呢
How'd they miss this in '85?
蒙哥马利郡和费城
Montgomery County and Philly
就像两个独♥立♥的国家 史考特
were like two separate countries, Scotty.
所以 也许奇普以爱为借口
So maybe Kip's playing us
做不在场证明骗了我们
using love as a alibi.
这次把那个数学老师带来审审吧
Let's bring the math teacher in this time.
看看他喜不喜欢我们这里
See whether he likes our house.
你们搞错了
This is wrong.
为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
-他太厉害了 -你确定你不是教戏剧的
- He's excellent. - Sure you don't teach drama?
我说的是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
我没杀查理 你们怎么会那么想
I didn't kill Charlie. Why do you think that?
因为在查理被杀的前几天 你宝贝的野马
Well, cuz your precious cherry red mustang was car jacked
就被抢劫了
a few days before Charlie was killed.
所以你很清楚如何掩饰谋杀
So you knew exactly how to cover up a murder
让它看起来像是汽车抢劫
and make it look like a car jacking.
奇普 你是一时冲动呢还是有所预谋呢
Was it spur of the moment, Kip, or premeditated?
我从"套利"离开的时候 查理还活着
I left Charlie at the Arbitrage alive
然后正如我告诉你们的 我去了火车站
and then I went to the train station jsut like I told you.
我认为你离开了酒吧 奇普
I believe you left the bar, Kip.
然后在外面等着丹维尔出门
Then you waited outside for Danville to leave.
给了他两枪 开走了他的德劳瑞恩
Shot him twice and took off in his Delorean.
-不 不是这样的 -那是怎样的
- No, that's not what happened. - So what did happen?
他被杀的那晚 我找过他
The night he was killed I, I kept at him.
我最后一次找他对质
I confronted him one last time.
查理
Charlie.
我们正聊着呢 奇普
We're having a conversation here, Kip.
不和你谈谈 我是不会走的
I'm not leaving till we talk.
你现在为什么事烦恼呢
What's bothering you now?
-如果你不帮利弗莫尔 -别管利弗莫尔
- If you won't help Livermore.. - Get over Livermore.
那你起码告诉我 我妈投资的五万块
At least tell me that the 50 thousand my mum invested,
你不会也想骗走
you're not gonna scam her too.
你♥妈♥的♥投资已经收到了回报
Your mum already received a return on her investment.
什么意思
What do you mean?
自己问她
Ask her.
查理 你真把我弄糊涂了
Charlie, you're really confusing me here.
我妈还能不能拿回她的钱
Is, is my mother gonna get her money back or not?
不能 奇普
No, Kip.
她不能
She's not.
但她是我妈
But she's my mother.
她不是像利弗莫尔那样的陌生人
And she is not some stranger like Livermore.
我以为你在乎我们 在乎我
I thought that you cared about us, I mean me.
我在乎你 小子
I do, kiddo.
所以你要仔细听好
That's why you need to listen to me very closely.
这场游戏不适合你 趁年轻转行吧
This game ain't for you. Get out while you're still young.
回到乡下去
Go back to the sticks.
做个图书馆员
Become a librarian.
去做适合你水准的工作
Something more your speed.
你是在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
我真心想帮你 但是你自己不争气
I wanted to help you but you're just not catching on.
-查理 -到此为止
- Charlie. - It's over.
-交易结束 -但我爱你
- No sale. - But I love you.
对不起
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表