剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
我们得谈谈本尼·罗森的事
We need to talk to you about Benny Rosen.
本尼"小玫瑰"吗
Benny the Rose? Ooh.
一下子让我想到了过去
That's a blast from the past.
你记得曾威胁过他吗
You remember threatening him?
什么
What?
格洛丽亚 等我一下
Gloria, hang on a second.
我要去抽根烟
I need a smoke.
你们和松娅聊过了 是吧
You been talking to Sonya, huh? Right?
她现在是一身横肉还是怎样
She a fatty now or what?
你威胁成功了 多琳
You make good on that threat, Doreen?
那晚本尼被杀了
'Cause Benny was murdered that night.
是吗 我可是第一次听说
Oh, yeah? Well, that's news to me.
火灾发生的时候你在哪里
Where were you when the fire started?
在舞池里 和我舞伴肯在一起
On the floor, with my partner Ken.
怎么 松娅跟你们说我打本尼了吗
What, did Sonya tell you I whacked Benny?
你否认你威胁过他吗
You denying you made a threat?
我或许是说过些什么疯言疯语
I might have said something as a psychout.
为了赢得比赛
To win the contest?
对 那会儿的一千块可跟现在的一百万差不多
Yeah. A thousand bucks was like a million to us back then.
而且肯迫切需要那笔钱
And Ken needed that money, bad.
为什么
Why's that?
这已经是陈年旧事了 对吧
This is ancient history, right?
我不会因为当时违反毒品法律而吃官司吧
I can't get in trouble for breakin' any narcotics laws?
我们是凶案组的
We're homicide.
那时候 我们吸的是可♥卡♥因♥
Well, back then, coke was the drug of choice.
吸尘器 留点给我啊
Hey, Hoover, save a bump for me.
急什么 宝贝 还多着呢
Don't worry, baby, I got more.
妈的
Damn!
没了
You're out.
你全吸完了
You snorted it all?
糟了
Crap!
我有麻烦了 宝贝 麻烦大了
I'm in trouble, baby. Real trouble.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那些全是我要拿去卖♥♥的
I was supposed to deal that all that blow.
我欠琛尼好几千块
I'm into Chaney for thousands.
在你吸完他全部的货之前
Well, you should have thought of that
就应该想到这一点
before you snorted up all his merchandise.
我完了 琛尼会杀了我的
I'm screwed. Chaney's gonna kill me.
你们预订了楼上的厅
You guys got the studio upstairs reserved?
对
That's right.
你们不用的话
Well, if you ain't gonna use it,
就给我进去练练舞好了
I thought maybe I'd get in some practicing.
我们要用
We're gonna use it.
多琳 那玩意会让你节奏紊乱 还分散你注意力
Doreen, that stuff throws off your timing, makes you sloppy.
我要是你 会更担心松娅的蹩脚舞步
If I were you, I'd be worried about Sonya's two left hoofs
而不是我的节奏
and not my timing.
你以前很优秀 很上进
You used to be good... dedicated.
你怎么不像以前那样努力练习了
How come you don't practice no more like you used to?
你瞎操什么心 侦察兵
What do you care, Bagleboy?
我们还是会和你还有松娅一决高下
We're still gonna wipe the floor with you and Sonya.
我想我应该早点发现肯是个瘾君子 可是...
I guess I should've realized Ken was an addict, but...
那会儿人人都在吸粉 就像过了今夜就没明天似的
at the time everybody was snorting like there was no tomorrow.
你和肯还有联♥系♥吗
You still in contact with Ken?
没有 大火把我们俩给分开了
Nah. Fire busted us all apart.
贝尔铃被烧了 南费城的迪厅也就没了
Burning of The Bell was the day disco died in South Philly.
肯除了是瘾君子外 还有没有反犹情结
Was Ken an anti-Semite along with being an addict?
他从来都只叫本尼"丑鼻子" 不像别人都叫他"小玫瑰"
Instead of Benny the Rose, he called him Benny the Nose, so...
所以说 肯那晚可能伤害了本尼
So, Ken could have done something to Benny that night.
可能把他打晕 就能阻止他参赛
Maybe to knock him out of the contest,
好让自己赢得那千元大奖 还可♥卡♥因♥的债
win that grand to pay off his coke debt?
可是松娅却说 是你迫切想赢
Though Sonya says you were the one who was so desperate to win.
太有道理了
Well, that figures.
我说 我和那个波兰裔
I mean, me and the Polish American princess
美国小公主完全就不是一路人
weren't exactly soul sisters.
但我也不是肯那样的瘾君子
But I wasn't a coke fiend like Ken,
我也没欠琛尼好几千块
and I wasn't into Chaney for thousands of dollars.
子弹还在他体内
The bullet's still in him?
他说那简直就是他屁♥股♥里的痛
Says it's a pain in his ass, literally.
-他说想要他配合 得满足他开的价 -什么价
- He'll only cooperate for a price. - What price?
两千块上下
Neighborhood of two grand.
我们给不出那个上下
We don't live in that neighborhood.
就不能强行取出子弹吗
Can't we compel him to give us the bullet?
-去开张搜查令 -得去问问律师
- Get a search warrant? - Check with the lawyers.
多琳的舞伴 肯·马扎孔
Doreen's partner, Ken Mazzacone,
82年因为贩毒在露营山服役过
served a stint at Camp Hill in '82 for dealing coke.
露营山 宾州坎伯兰郡的一个区
出来后洗心革面 考了驾照 现在是出租车司机
Went straight, got a license with the city, drives a cab now.
想去见见他吗
Want to go see him?
多琳和松娅那边进展如何
Where are you with Doreen and Sonya?
都有动机 但都有不在场证明
Both got motive, both got alibis.
她们说火灾发生的时候她们都在舞池里
They say they were on the dance floor when the fire broke out.
和78年的证人的证词对得上吗
Witness statements from '78 back that up?
对得上 我查到了
Yeah, I'm on it.
你们俩 去找这个出租车司机
You two, see if you can find this cab dirver.
阿莉 去找一下副地检官凯特
Lil, go visit ADA Kite
看看能否开一张针对里格力先生臀部的搜查令
and find out about that search warrant for Mr. Rigley's backside.
你们得搭最前面的那辆
Gotta take the first hack in line.
你这辆才是我们想搭的 肯
You're the hack we want, Ken.
配合点 站到车外面来
Do us a favor, step on out of there.
还记得本尼"丑鼻子"吗 肯
You remember "Benny the Nose", Ken?
贝尔铃的那个吗 我记得他
From The Bell? Yeah, I remember Benny.
他在火灾前就被人杀了
Turns out he was murdered before the fire broke out.
-真遗憾 -可不是
- That's a shame. - Ain't it?
-和我有什么关系 -我们听说你不喜欢他
- What's it got to do with me? - We heard you didn't like him.
那也有罪吗 他太自负了
That a crime? He was uppity.
因为他是个犹太人
'Cause he was a jew?
因为他是个混♥蛋♥ 是个两面派伪君子
'Cause he was a drag. A real Goody Two-shoes.
可他不会和琛尼贩毒 是吧
Wouldn't deal coke for Chaney, right?
别紧张 我们不是缉毒的
Relax. This isn't drug bust.
好吧 对
Well, yeah.
琛尼不喜欢别人拒绝他
Chaney didn't like a lot of people telling him no.
可他喜欢你
He liked you, though.
我可没否认我帮琛尼卖♥♥货
Hey, I ain't denying I made a little extra cash,
赚了些外快
selling merchandise for Mr. Chaney.
只不过你吸掉得比你卖♥♥掉的还多
Except you used more than you sold.
最后欠了琛尼很多钱
Ended up owing Chaney a lot of moeny.
听说你还很有瘾
Heard you had a real love affair going with the nose candy.
是 不过我戒了
Yeah, well, I'm off of
不用那个减肥食谱了 你也看得出来
that particular diet plan now, as you can see.
不过好几千块呢
Thousand bucks, though.
要还清的话得好久吧
Go a long way to paying off your debt.
不过你只要除掉竞争对手就行了
All you had to do was eliminate the competition.
我可谁都没除掉 没必要
I've eliminated nobody. Didn't need to.
我和本尼一样 舞跳得很好
I was just as good a dancer as Benny was.
据我们所知 本尼号♥称舞王
We heard Benny was the king.
那你们听错了
Then you heard wrong.
火灾发生的时候你在哪里 肯
Where were you when the fire broke out, Ken?
我在舞池里 和多琳热身
I was on the floor, warming up with Doreen.
那个拉比是谁
Who's the rabbi?
拉比是犹太人中的一个特别阶层
主要为有学问的学者 是老师 也是智者的象征
那是本尼他爸
That's Benny's dad.
-你确定 -对 是罗森先生
- You sure? - Yeah, Mr. Rosen.
他有时来我们干洗店
He comes into the cleaners sometimes.
-我去和他打个招呼 -为什么
- I'm gonna go say hello. - Why?
因为他在找本尼
Because he's looking for Benny,
我要给他指个路
and I'm gonna point him in the right direction.
好好捉弄一下"丑鼻子"他爸
Mess with the Nose's head.
罗森先生 我是"折叠折扣"洗衣店的多琳·迪·诺娃
Mr. Rosen, Doreen Di Nova, from the Fluff and Fold.
-你见过我儿子吗 -当然
- Have you seen my son? - Sure,
他在白厅 跟我来吧
he's in the White Room. Come on.
罗森先生 你知道为什么那里叫白厅吗
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表