剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
我知道他会怎么报复我
I know what he'd do to me.
我是自作自受
Look, I made my bed.
我遇见亨利唯一的原因
The only reason I met Henry
就是因为当时我跑到卡车站找人约会
was I was at the truck stops looking for dates.
现在那禽兽进入我的生活已经10年了
And now that animal's been in my life for ten years.
我知道我的做法太冒险
I knew what I was doing was risky.
就这样日复一日吗
So, tomorrow is just another day?
不然还能怎么样
What's tomorrow?
亨利会回到镇上
Henry's coming to town.
这我不知道
I didn't know that.
他没给你打电♥话♥吗
He hasn't called you?
如我所说 我家不锁门
Like I said, I leave the door open.
该死
Damn it.
没关系
Ah, don't worry about it.
珍妮丝 你说亨利在这里进进出出
Janice, you say Henry's been trampling in and out of here
已经10年了
the last ten years?
没错
That's right.
你买♥♥这块灰色地毯多久了
And how long have you had this gray carpet?
实验室会抓紧检测那块地毯纤维
Hey, lab going to do a rush job on that fiber?
今天下班前会有结果
We'll have the results by the end of the day.
你去找弗洛伊德吗
You check on Floyd?
准备去了 他中午前会赶到穆熙肉铺
On schedule. Should arrive at Muncy's Meats by noon.
之后他至少要40分钟才能到珍妮丝家
It'll take him at least another 40 minutes to get out to Janice's.
我们会提早去 等着他
We'll go early and wait for him.
罗耶尔已经在来的路上了
Royal's already on his way over.
他为这家伙很恼火啊
He's got it bad for this guy?
还有几小时 想坐车去看看我的老同事吗
Got a few hours. Wanna take a ride, see my old Sergeant.
他回电♥话♥了
He called back.
他记得抓过那孩子吗
He remembers the arrest?
只说了他在办公室 我们可以去那儿问问
Just says he's in the office. We should swing by.
史考特·瓦伦斯
Scotty Valens.
在凶杀组怎么样啊
How's Homicide treating you?
不算太糟 这里如何
Ain't all bad. How's things here?
你走之后 天下太平
Good and quiet with you gone.
曼尼 这是我的新搭档 莉莉·拉什
Manny, this is my new partner, Lilly Rush.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
Same here.
这是我说的那次逮捕的卷宗编号♥
Here's that DC number on that arrest I was talking about.
两个孩子抢了一家食品超♥市♥ 对吗
Two kids robbing a food mart, right?
是啊
Yeah.
我来翻翻49号♥档案
Let me grab the 49...
是表兄弟
Cousins.
其中一个孩子 麦特·米尔斯 最后死了
One of the kids, Matt Mills, ended up dead.
麦特是弟弟
Matt was younger of the two.
他妈妈说 被关押的事让他改过自新了
Him mom said getting locked up scared Matt pretty good.
我不确定关押是否如此见效
I don't know if it was so much about being locked up
因为那俄♥国♥人把他当做是暴♥乱♥分子
as it was that Russian reading him the riot act.
俄♥国♥人是店主吗
The Russian is the store owner?
是啊 伊万·梅德韦德科
Yeah. Ivan Medvedenko.
你当初要是在场 绝对对那场面印象深刻
Made a scene out here you wouldn't forget too easy.
我拿起电♥话♥ 报了警
so I took the phone, dialed 911.
我真该追出去
I should've ran after them.
不 报♥警♥是正确的
No, calling was the right thing.
就是他 在那儿
That is one, right there.
你
You!
你偷了我的店
You stole from me!
真无♥耻♥ 你那脏手
Shame on you. Your dirty hands.
好吃懒做 美国男孩
Lazy, American boy.
冷静点 伊万
Calm down, Ivan.
你几岁了
How old are you?
十七
Seventeen.
太晚了
Too late.
什么太晚了
Too late for what?
改过自新
Change.
你永远都会是宠坏的孩子
You'll always be spoiled.
去死吧
Die!
干脆去死吧
Just, die.
像你这样的男孩 没人会怀念你的
A boy like you no one will miss.
强尼 带这人下楼
Johnny, take this man downstairs.
俄♥国♥人让麦特去死
Russian tells Matt to die.
这些话背后有什么深意吗
Anything behind those words?
当初调查这孩子谋杀案的探员们
First detectives on that kid's murder
也来问过同样的话
came asking the same,
但梅德韦德科没有过案底
but Medvedenko had no record.
麦特和布莱恩后来是否回过那家店
Wonder if Matt and Blaine ever want back to his store.
如果他们傻到那么做
If they were dumb enough to do that,
那案子早该破了
then I'd say all bets were off.
抱歉
Sorry.
我是拉什
Rush.
-跟一个女孩搭档 -是啊
- Working with a girl, huh. - Yeah.
是党派原因吗
She a political case?
不 她从北部分局来的
Nah, she came from North.
在那儿干得很棒
Did real good there.
弗洛伊德刚回城了
Floyd just got to town.
得走了 谢谢 曼尼
Gotta go. Thanks, Manny.
亨利·弗洛伊德
Henry Floyd?
是我
Yeah.
费城警方
Philadelphia Police.
坐吧 亨利
Sit down, Henry.
给你倒杯咖啡
Get you some coffee?
你肯定也给不了我其它的 甜妞
Sure you can't offer me more than that, sweet tits?
亨利 你这是在自找麻烦
Oh... you and me are gonna have some problems, Henry.
没关系 史考特
It's okay, Scotty.
你想玩我吗
You wanna do me, huh?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
转个圈看看
Twirl around once.
史考特 给我和亨利一些私人时间
Scotty, give me and Henry some private time.
你太淘气了 亨利
You've been naughty, Henry.
你的卡车运输路线上 发生了三起谋杀
Three murders along your truck route.
所以呢
So?
我们正在查你去过的地点和所作所为
We've been charting where you've been and what you've done,
而且不仅是我们
and not just us.
泽西和德拉维尔的警♥察♥也在调查你
Jersey and Delaware cops are on your ass, too.
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
没有
No.
你可以走
You're free to go.
想走吗
Want to?
不 我挺自在的
No, I'm enjoying myself.
我们掌握了你送货的行程单 信♥用♥卡♥收据
We have copies of your trucking logs, credit card receipts,
每天所在的具体♥位♥置
day-to-day map of your whereabouts.
小妞 这些都说明不了什么 你也清楚
Dolly, none of that means nothing and you know it.
其实 一件很好的物证
Actually, one good piece of physical evidence
可以证实一切
can mean everything.
我们找到了纤维 弗洛伊德
And we have fibers, Floyd.
从珍妮丝家的地毯上
From Janice's carpet.
你们见过珍妮丝
Oh, you've seen Janice?
那你知道你会让事情愈演愈烈吧
So you know what an upgrade you'd be.
三个州三起谋杀案
Three murder trials in three states.
无论怎么看
Anyway you look at it,
都会联♥系♥在一起
you'll get the needle.
麦特·米尔斯
Matt Mills.
你为了三千块杀了他
You ended his life for $3,000.
-你好好考虑过吗 -我不明白你的意思
- You ever think on that? - I don't get your meaning.
你杀人性命 最少是为了多少钱
Well, what's the lowest you'd end someone's life for?
两千 一千
2,000, 1,000...
还是一把瑞士军刀
a Swiss Army Knife?
小妞 你和我
Dolly, you and me...
我们的世界观不同
we don't see the world the same way.
你又成哲学家了
Oh, you're a Philosopher.
那你就有权伤人性命吗
So that gives you the right to take someone's life away?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表