剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
So why all of a sudden make this call to Ray?
那天离开休闲中心的时候
Now, leaving the rec that day,
看到到处都是雷·莱斯特的脸
seeing Ray Lester's face splattered all over
好像他们是篮球界的第一家庭什么的
like these people are the first family of basketball or something
这么扯淡的事该永远停止
that nonsense had to stop once and for all.
我们要为恐吓电♥话♥的事逮捕你
We got to arrest you for making that threat.
-用不着吧 -走吧
- Hey, for crying out loud. - Come on.
你得跟我们来
You got to come with us.
系统里有他指纹是因为
Prints were in the system 'cause of
三年前的一起酒吧斗殴事件
a bar brawl three years back.
我跟一个被他揍了的人谈了谈
I talked to the guy that got beat down by him.
说起因是几个酒鬼
Said it all started 'cause the barflies were
说起了过世的伟大的赫曼·莱斯特
talking about the late great Herman Lester.
都十四年了 他还耿耿于怀
14 years later and he's still smarting over that?
这人对他儿子不打球很是介意
This guy's got deep feelings about his son not playing ball.
他的成就被否定了
Disowned him over it.
或许为此动了杀机
Maybe killed over it.
问题是伯肯帕斯的不在场证词是双向的
Problem is, the Berkenpass alibi goes both ways.
既证明了比利也证明了他爸
Covers Billy but also covers the dad.
老爸不肯说
Ah, senior won't give it up.
那就撬儿子的嘴
So work on junior.
我们只需要再问你几个问题
We just need some last questions answered,
然后就能放你走了
then we'll leave you alone.
我们有新的嫌疑人了 比利
We got a new suspect, Billy.
好啊
Good for you.
不在场证明的事需要你说真话
Need the straight story on your alibi.
什么真话
Straight story?
你当时在车里吗 还是在投球
You were in your car? Shooting hoops?
不要紧 我们只是需要知道你到底在哪里
Doesn't matter we just got to hear where you really were.
跟我爸看电视
Watching TV with my dad.
或许我们该跟比利说实话
Maybe we got to level with Billy.
反正他也会知道的
He's gonna find out anyway.
是你♥爸♥给雷打的恐吓电♥话♥
Pops put the death threat on Ray.
我爸
My dad?
你惊讶吗
You surprised?
你看起来很惊讶啊
'Cause you look surprised.
可有意思的是 你又不像是很惊讶
But the funny thing is, you look it and you don't.
我猜 你也一直不知道是你♥爸♥杀了赫曼
My guess is, you never knew your dad killed Herman either.
但此时此刻
But, right now in this moment...
你突然想通了
You do.
因为你和你♥爸♥那晚没看电视
'Cause you and dad never watched TV that night.
我现在能走了吗
Can I just go now?
当然 我们送你出去
Sure. We'll walk you out.
雷是来办理一些手续文件的
Ray's just taking care of some paperwork.
-比利 你想见见他吗 -不了 谢谢
- Hey, you want to meet him, Billy? - No, thanks.
我们一直为他像不像他老爸争论不休
Yeah, we keep arguing over whether he looks like his pops or not.
他像 有点像
He does... a little.
是啊 不过与他爸不同 雷要放弃比赛了
Yeah, but the difference is, Ray's walking away from the game.
-放弃 -他对他爸的死因有些误会
- W-walking away? - He's mixed up about how his dad died.
觉得赫曼是做了错误的决定
Figures Herman made a wrong decision
才招致杀身之祸的
and maybe that's what killed him.
他为什么会那么想
Why's he think that?
因为他对他爸毫不了解
He didn't know anything about his dad.
看来这个莱斯特也达不到
Looks like another Lester
他本应达到的高度了
won't reach his potential.
或许我还是跟他打个招呼吧
Maybe I-I will say hi to him.
行啊
Sure.
你好 孩子
Hey, kid.
我想告诉你点有关他的事
I want to tell you something about him.
还有那晚的事
And that night.
那晚我没跟我爸在家
I wasn't at home with my dad.
我跟赫曼在一起
I-I was with Herman.
佩服 佩服
Got to hand it to you.
只有赫曼·莱斯特才能打着这么难看的球
Only Herman Lester can play ball that bad and
还能在球场上称王称霸
still get carried off the court like a king.
最终的比分才是最重要的
Final score's all that counts.
你就安慰你自己吧
Keep telling yourself that.
你觉得我今晚试图打假球吗
You think I tried to throw the game tonight?
-我就是这么觉得 -你错了
- Yeah, I do. - You're wrong.
那你为什么打得那么差劲
Then why did you play like a buster?
因为你
You.
什么
What?
大家都以为这是我的个人秀
Everybody thinks I'm this one-man show.
但都是你在内线把球传给我
But it's you that gets me the ball in the paint.
当我被夹防 你总能跳投得分
When I'm double-teamed, you always hit the J.
但今晚你不在
But you weren't there tonight.
比利
Billy...
我们没做过朋友
We haven't been friends...
但我们是队友 对吗
But we've been a team, right?
你父亲是个正直的人
Your dad was stand-up.
是我们周围的一些破事
There was all this junk around us,
那一切逼我们变成敌人
everyone trying to make us enemies.
但他始终跟着直觉行事
But he-he jsut followed his instincts...
而他的直觉很好
And they were good.
他是个好人
The man was good.
我们跟你儿子比利谈了 伯肯帕斯先生
We talked to your boy Billy, Mr. Berkenpass.
他推♥翻♥了你的不在场证明
He burned your alibi.
他为什么这么做
Why would he do that?
因为他没杀赫曼·莱斯特
'Cause he didn't kill Herman Lester.
是你杀了他
You did.
比利这么说的吗
Billy said that?
要我们把他带进来吗
Want us to bring him in here?
不用
No.
我跟比利之间一直关系别扭
It was always awkward for Billy and me.
只有打篮球的时候我算得上他父亲 懂吗
Basketball was the way that I could be his dad, see?
那是我们父子关系全部的维系
That was our whole relationship.
那晚我让比利收拾东西 我...
That night when I told Billy to pack his bags, I...
我很想收回我的话
I wanted to take it back.
那为什么没呢
Why didn't you?
后来我跟着他
I followed after him.
到了球手公园
Wound up at player's park...
我看到赫曼和比利
And I watched Herman and Billy.
我看到他们握手言和
I watched them shaking hands.
这是坏事吗
That wasn't a good thing?
那意味着他放弃了
That was him giving up.
我知道他再也不会打球了
I knew that he wasn't gonna play again.
那是我们仅有的共同维系的终结
That was the end of one thing that we had in common.
B先生 你好啊
Oh, hey, Mr. B.
你找比利的话 他才走
You're looking for Billy, you just missed him.
是吗
Yeah.
他好像说他要回家了
Think he said he was headed home.
那我大概能在家见到他了
Then I guess I'll see him there, then.
你没事吧 先生 你看上去有点恍惚
Are you okay, sir? You, uh... look a little off.
今晚比赛很棒
Good game tonight.
歌♥手:Bruce Springsteen
歌♥曲:Walk Like a Man ∮
∮ I remember how rough your hand felt on mine ∮
∮ on my wedding day
∮ and the tears cried on my shoulder ∮
∮ I couldn't turn away
∮ well so much has happened to me ∮
∮ that I don't understand
∮ all I can think of is being five years old ∮
∮ following behind you at the beach ∮
∮ tracing your footprints in the sand
∮ trying to walk like a man ∮
∮ good bye our lady of the roses ∮
∮ we lived in the shadow of the elms ∮
∮ I remember ma draggin' me and ∮
∮ my sister up the street to the church ∮
∮ whenever she heard those wedding bells ∮
∮ well would they ever look so happy again ∮
∮ the handsome groom and his bride ∮
∮ as they stepped into that long black limousine ∮
∮ for their mystery ride ∮
∮ well tonight you step away from me ∮
∮ and alone at the altar I stand ∮
∮ and as I watch my bride coming down the aisle I pRay ∮
∮ for the strength to walk like a man ∮
∮ well now the years have gone and I've grown ∮
∮ from that seed you've sown ∮
∮ but I didn't think there'd be so many steps ∮
∮ I'd have to learn on my own ∮
莱斯特
∮ well I was young and I didn't know what to do ∮
∮ when I saw your best steps stolen away from you ∮
∮ now I'll do what I can ∮
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表