剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
We only had one child.
我们明白
We understand.
我们已经知道是谁杀了我们的女儿了
We already know who killed our daughter.
我们想问另一个嫌犯的事
Uh, we have another suspect we wanna ask you about.
我可能没说清楚
Hmm. Maybe I wasn't clear.
是罗伊·米纳德杀了霍莉
Roy Minard killed Holly.
可能是我没说清楚
Maybe I wasn't clear.
我们是凶案组的 我们在调查另一个人
We're Homicide and we're looking at someone else.
谁
Who?
巴里·特普勒
Barry Tepler.
他跟霍莉就读同一所大学
He went to college with Holly.
他在这里过了感恩节
He was here for Thanksgiving.
那孩子不会杀人
That kid was harmless.
理查德森先生 如果是其他人干的
Mr. Richardson, if someone else is responsible,
你不想知道吗
don't you wanna know that?
我知道是谁杀了霍莉
I know who killed Holly.
作为父亲 我很清楚
A father knows.
巴里很迷恋你的女儿
Well, Barry was infatuated with your daughter.
米纳德也是
So was Minard.
要是你能违反规则
I'll come back early,
跟我一起公开去看电影 我就早点回来
if you break the rules and come see a movie with me in public.
我得走了 我妈把蛋糕拿出来了
I gotta go. My mom has the cake out.
是给我的吗
Is that for me?
是的
Yeah.
去巴黎的机票
A ticket to Paris?
-谁来的电♥话♥ -学校里的一个朋友
- Who was that on the phone? - A friend from school.
先前有个男的打来电♥话♥找你
A man called for you earlier.
爸 我不是小孩子了
Dad, I'm not a kid.
那就拿出成年人的样子 直说吧
Then talk to me like an adult.
他是教我艺术史的教授
Um... he is my art history professor.
他勾引她
He seduced her.
他爱上了她 谁不会呢
He fell in love with her... and who wouldn't?
她太与众不同了
She was just so damn special.
我以为你会把家庭
Thought you kept your home
和学校分得很清楚 罗伊
and campus life separate, Roy.
连电♥话♥也不打 那不是他说的吗
Not even a phone call. Ain't that what he said?
对
That's right.
除了霍莉生日那天 你给她打了电♥话♥
Except you called Holly on her birthday.
打到她父母家
At her parents' house.
对 我打了
That's right. I did.
说了不要隐瞒
Open book.
-你记得吗 罗伊 -那件事我忘了
- You remember, Roy? - I'd forgotten about that.
你对霍莉投入的感情
And maybe you were a little more
可能比你对我们说的更深些
invested in Holly than you're telling us.
米纳德 你是不是有其它的动机
You got some other motive here, Minard?
我的动机就是让我的生活和事业回到正轨
My motive was to get my life and my career back.
至于那通电♥话♥
As far as the phone call's concerned,
霍莉坚持要我
Holly... insisted
在她生日那天给她打电♥话♥
that I call her on her birthday.
她说如果我不打 她就打给我
Said if I didn't, she was gonna call me.
那又怎样
So what?
你说过你妻子知道你的婚外情
You said your wife knew about the affairs.
潜意识里知道是一回事
Knowing about it in the back of your mind
电♥话♥里听到一个女孩的声音
and hearing a girl's voice
又是另一回事...
on the line...
两者截然不同
they're two differnt things.
霍莉跟她爸说
Holly told her dad
她在4月跟你分手了
she broke things off with you in April.
但你们在5月交往还如胶似漆
But you were still going strong in May.
你会向你♥爸♥交代你的性生活吗
You'd tell your dad the truth about your sex life?
那都是些什么
What's all that?
两百二十八篇...
Two hundred and twenty-eight...
写罗伊·米纳德的文章...
articles on Roy Minard...
说我是凶手
Murderer.
校长特设杰出讲师奖
The President's Award for Outstanding Lecturer.
他们为什么不在新闻里提这点
Why can't they put that on the news?
人们总是喜欢听故事
People like a story.
你是一个后现代主义艺术家
You're a postmodernist.
一个什么
A what?
反正那是这个理论的关键
Well, that's the crux of the theory, anyway.
现实世界的社会构建
Social construction of reality.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
社会需要故事
Society needs a narrative.
你知道 只要有一定的看似随机的
You know, given seemingly random
事实和事件
facts and events,
我们就需要把它们编成故事
we need to weave them into a story.
否则 这个世界就没有任何意义
Otherwise, the world wouldn't make any sense.
我可以理解
I can see that.
我们怎么处理这个年轻漂亮的女孩
How do we process this beautiful young girl
死亡的故事
dying?
没办法
We can't.
必须有一个凶手
Not without a perpetrator.
所以 如果没有明显的嫌犯
And so, if one isn't obvious,
我们就找一个
we find one.
把责任归咎于他
We assign the blame.
这个故事就完整了
It makes the story complete.
这是一种行为 叫剖白
It's an action-- explanation.
于是秩序也恢复了
Order restored.
人们也因此信仰上帝
Why people gotta believe in God, too.
就是这样
Mm-hmm. Exactly.
没有上帝的话 就会有太多问题无解
Too many unanswerables without Him.
有点道理
Makes some sense.
如果没有充当绿叶的话
Well, I'd be even more fascinated
我会更能投入故事情节
if I weren't the foil of it all,
可惜 正是如此
but, yes, it does.
有点道理吧
It makes some sense.
费城地方检察官办公室
凯特
Kite!
下班了 拉什
Uh, office is closed, Rush.
7点就下班
Seven O'clock?
是的
Yeah, well,
别再说凶案组真言
spare me the Homicide mantra:
"你们已经下班 我们才刚开始"
"When your days ends, ours just begins."
-说得对 -好吧 我看到广♥告♥衫了
- It's true. - Yeah, I've seen the T-shirt.
我要是7点回家 就没方向了
I don't know what I'd do with myself if I went home at 7:00.
你记得霍莉·理查德森的案子吗
Uh, you remember the Holly Richardson job?
记得 每个人都想破那个案子
Yeah, everybody wanted that one.
为什么 这案子又没什么特别
Why? There's nothing on it.
有常青藤美女和风流教授
Pretty Ivy League girl, philandering professor,
这案子能让你上《庭审纪实》
kind of case gets you on Court TV.
上那节目会像个傻子
Where you'd look like a fool,
因为联邦政♥府♥养的都是废物
'cause the commonwealth had crap?
应该是 你吃过了吗
I guess. Have you eaten?
听着 我需要对巴里的搜查令
Look, I need a search warrant on this kid Barry.
你有没有认识的诺里斯敦案的地检官
Do you know any Norristown DA's?
-我还没吃过 -我马上就要
- 'Cause I haven't eaten. - I need it right away.
这孩子知道我们在调查他
This kid knows we're looking at him.
陪我坐坐 顺便聊聊这案子
Sit with me. We'll run the case.
要不就明天处理
Or we can do it tomorrow.
我4点半可以抽出15分钟
I've got, like, 15 minutes at 4:30.
巴里·特普勒符合这两宗案子的作案条件
Barry Tepler fits for both jobs.
我给他编了一个故事
Oh, I got a narrative on him.
一个什么
A what?
一个讲得通的故事
A story that adds up.
他对霍莉一片痴情 对吗
He had it bad for Holly, right?
但被她拒绝了
Gets rejected by her.
于是前几个月他常常去妓♥女♥丽诺尔那里
Then he's hanging around this hooker Lenore the last few months.
他声称不认识她
Who he claims he didn't know.
她也拒绝了他
Who also rejected him.
这两个女孩都死在河里
Both girls are end up dead in the water.
如果他真的那么爱她们
Well, if he's so in love with'em,
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表