剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
麦考伊:企业号♥医疗日志,星历 5027.3。
McCOY: Enterprise Medical Log, stardate 5027.3.
伦纳德·麦考伊医生记录。
Dr. Leonard McCoy recording.
我很担心柯克舰长。
I'm concerned about Captain Kirk.
他表现出越来越紧张和情绪压力的迹象。
He shows indications of increasing tension and emotional stress.
我完成了任务,舰长。
I have completed the assignment, captain.
- 理论上的入侵-- - 是的,契科夫先生。我会读。
- A theoretical incursion into-- - Yes, Mr. Chekov. I can read.
和往常一样,你的理论评估与我的不一致。
And as usual, your theoretical evaluations do not tally with mine.
回到你的岗位,你的工作令人满意时我会通知你。
Return to your duty and I'll let you know when your work is satisfactory.
史波克,请对该区域进行全传感器扫描。
Spock, full-sensor scan of the region, please.
- 我确实对它做了一份完整的报告-- - 是的,那是过去。
- I did give a full report on it-- - Yes, that was the past.
我关心的是现在。
I'm concerned with the present.
向我展示当前的信息
Or is it becoming too much for this crew
对船员来说这很过分吗?
to present me with current information?
不,先生。合规性没有问题。
No, sir. Compliance presents no problem.
那么,史波克先生,请遵守。
Then, Mr. Spock, comply.
传感器扫描到二分之一秒差距。
Sensor scan to one-half parsec.
- 没问题,舰长。 - 很好。
- Negative, captain. - Very well.
麦考伊:我找不到舰长行为的理由
McCOY: I can find no reason for the captain's behavior
除了,可能,我们已经巡逻太久了
except, possibly, that we've been on patrol too long
没有换班和消遣。
without relief and diversion.
他拒绝了我对他进行心理分♥析♥的所有尝试。
He has resisted all my attempts to run a psychological profile on him.
保持航向和速度,长官。
Maintaining course and speed, sir.
改变航线,转到185标记3。
Change course. Come about to 185 mark 3.
但这将导致我们直接进入罗慕伦中立区。
But that will lead us directly into the Romulan Neutral Zone.
苏鲁先生,这很有洞察力。
That's very perceptive, Mr. Sulu.
我知道航线变化会把我们带到哪里。
I know where the course change takes us.
- 执行。 - 是,长官。
- Execute. - Aye, sir.
将传感器扫描增加到一秒差距。
Increasing sensor scan to one parsec.
所有的扫描仪报告没有异常,我们附近没有任何异常。
All scanners report clear and nothing in our immediate vicinity.
越来越好了,史波克先生。
Better and better, Mr. Spock.
舰长,正在离开中立区,
Captain, leaving neutral zone,
现在进入罗慕伦空间。
now entering Romulan space.
很好,苏鲁先生。
Very well, Mister Sulu.
上尉。
Lieutenant.
命令是什么时候下达的?
When did the order come through?
- 命令? - 来自星际舰队。
- Order? - From Starfleet.
进入中立区的命令。
The order to enter the neutral zone.
我不知道有什么命令,斯科特先生。
There's been no order I know of, Mr. Scott.
但肯定的是,舰长没有权利这样做吧?
But surely the captain couldn't be doing this on his own authority?
如果你们两个有任何抱怨,你可以把它们公开。
If you two have any complaints, you can bring them out into the open.
那是一艘克林贡飞船。
That's a Klingon ship.
但它不可能,在这个领域不可能。
But it couldn't be, not in this area.
情报报告罗慕伦人现在使用克林贡设计。
Intelligence reports Romulans now using Klingon design.
拉红色警报,进入战斗岗位,相位炮待命。
Sound red alert, man battle stations. Stand by main phasers.
战斗岗位,所有人,战斗岗位。
Battle stations, all hands, battle stations.
[警报声]
[ALARM BLARING]
第二艘船出现了。
A second ship has appeared.
更正。现在有三艘。
Correction. There are now three.
我们被包围了。
We are surrounded.
柯克:宇宙,最后的边疆
KIRK: Space, the final frontier.
这些是星舰企业号♥的航程。
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务:探索未知的新世界,
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
寻找新生命和新文明,
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇踏前人未至之境。
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
乌乎拉上尉,给星际舰队司令部发一条加密信息。
Lieutenant Uhura, code a message to Starfleet Command.
将我们的情况告知他们,包括到现在为止的所有日志条目。
Advise them of our situation, include all log entries to this point.
是的,长官。
Aye, aye, sir.
史波克先生,你的传感器读数清晰。发生了什么?
Mr. Spock, your sensors read clear. What happened?
- 我有一个理论,舰长-- - 乌乎拉:柯克舰长。
- I have a theory, captain-- - UHURA: Captain Kirk.
我正在从罗慕伦船只接收 2 级信♥号♥♥。
I'm receiving Class 2 signal from the Romulan vessel.
把它放在屏幕上,上尉,
Put it on the viewing screen, lieutenant,
并完成发给星际舰队司令部的消息。
and complete that message to Starfleet Command.
你已被确认为星舰企业号♥。
You have been identified as the starship Enterprise.
詹姆斯·T·柯克舰长,已知是指挥。
Captain James T. Kirk, last known to be in command.
你的信息是正确的。我是柯克舰长。
Your information is correct. This is Captain Kirk.
我是罗慕伦舰队的副指挥官塔尔。
I am Sub-Commander Tal of the Romulan fleet.
你的船被包围了,舰长。
Your ship is surrounded, captain.
请你立即投降,否则我们会摧毁你。
You will surrender immediately or we will destroy you.
上尉。
Lieutenant.
他们想要什么东西,
They want something,
否则他们早就把我们消灭了。
or they would have destroyed us by now.
没错,舰长。那是标准的罗慕伦程序。
True, captain. That would be standard Romulan procedure.
他们要的是我的飞船。而且非常想要。
It's my ship they want. And very badly.
它将是一个很好的战利品。
It would be a great prize.
上尉。
Lieutenant.
省省你的威胁吧。
Save your threats.
如果你登上这艘船,我就炸了它。你将一无所获。
If you board this ship, I'll blow it up. You'll gain nothing.
- 你旁边的是谁? - 我的大副,史波克上校。
- Who is that beside you? - My first officer, Commander Spock.
瓦肯人。
Vulcan.
[对讲机哔哔声]
[INTERCOM BEEPS]
是的,指挥官。
Yes, commander.
是的,指挥官。
Yes, commander.
任何人都不应该这么快就决定去死,舰长。
No one should decide quickly to die, captain.
我们给你一个小时。
We give you one of your hours.
如果时间到了不交出你的船,
If you do not surrender your ship at the end of that time,
你的毁灭是必然的。
your destruction is certain.
如果你想,我们乐意交流。
We will be open to communication, should you wish it.
你要明白星际舰队司令部
You understand that Starfleet Command
已被告知情况。
has been advised of the situation.
一条子空间消息需要三周时间才能到达星际舰队。
A sub-space message will take three weeks to reach Starfleet.
决定权在你,舰长。一小时。
The decision is yours, captain. One hour.
柯克:这艘船的设计是一样的。
KIRK: The design of the ship is the same.
史波克先生,
Mr. Spock,
你说你有一个理论,为什么你的传感器
you said you had a theory on why your sensors
在新船到达我们面前时才检测到它们?
didn't pick up the new ships until they were upon us?
我相信罗慕伦人已经开♥发♥出一种隐形装置
I believe the Romulans have developed a cloaking device
这使我们的跟踪传感器失效。
which renders our tracking sensors useless.
如果是这样,罗慕伦人可以攻击联邦领域
If so, the Romulans could attack into Federation territory
在我们知道他们在那里之前,甚至在一艘船
before we knew they were there, before a vessel
或者一个星球开始建立防线前。
or a planet could even begin to get their defenses up.
他们抓住了我们,没错。
They caught us, right enough.
这是一个绝妙的观察,斯科特先生。你还有其他有用的意见吗?
That's a brilliant observation, Mr. Scott. Do you have other helpful opinions?
- 好吧,我们没有太多选择。 - 我们有三个。
- Well, we've not got many choices. - We have three.
我们可以战斗然后被摧毁。
We can fight and be destroyed.
或者我们可以自己摧毁企业号♥
Or we can destroy the Enterprise ourselves
让她远离罗慕伦人,或者我们可以……
and keep her from the Romulans, or we can...
...投降。
...surrender.
先生们,意见?
Opinions, gentlemen?
如果企业号♥被罗慕伦人夺取
If the Enterprise is taken by the Romulans
他们会知道关于星舰的一切。
they'll know everything there is to know about a starship.
如果我们没有遵守你的命令穿过中立区
If we had not crossed the neutral zone on your order
你现在就不需要我们的意见来支持决定
you would not now need our opinions to support a decision
这本不该发生。
which should never have had to be made.
吉姆,你命令我们?
Jim, you ordered us?
你没有权限。
You had no authority.
- 解散,医生。 - 吉姆。
- Dismissed, doctor. - Jim.
我说解散。
I said dismissed.
[对讲机铃♥声♥]
[INTERCOM CHIMES]
乌乎拉 [通过对讲机]:舰桥呼叫柯克舰长。
UHURA [OVER INTERCOM]: Bridge to Captain Kirk.
我是柯克
Kirk here.
罗慕伦船只再次发出信♥号♥♥,长官。
The Romulan vessel is signaling again, sir.
- 将它们放在屏幕上。 - 乌乎拉:是的,长官。
- Put them on the screen. - UHURA: Aye, aye, sir.
我的指挥官想和你谈谈,柯克舰长。
My commander wishes to speak with you, Captain Kirk.
接通他
Put him on.
指挥官想见你
The commander wishes to see you
和你在这艘船上的大副。
and your first officer aboard this vessel.
感觉这个问题需要讨论。
It is felt this matter requires discussion.
为什么我们要自投罗网?
Why should we walk right into your hands?
我的两名军官将传送上你的船
Two of my officers will beam aboard your vessel
作为交换人♥质♥。
as exchanged hostages while you are here.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表