剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
我不知道
I don't know.
他们都进行了全谱免疫接种
They all had full spectrum immunizations before boarding.
我猜是他的朋友们也接种过
My guess is his friends have had shots too.
但定期的加强注射是必要的
But a regular program of booster shots is necessary.
我得检查船上的每个人,可能会有遗漏
I'll have to check everyone on the ship, there could be some skips.
同时,他应该被完全隔离
In the meantime, he should be placed in total isolation.
这太离谱了
This is outrageous.
你不是在隔离我,而是在囚禁我
You're not isolating me. You're imprisoning me.
你捏造了罪名,认定我有罪,判我刑!
You invent a crime, find me guilty and sentence me!
你想自己进行测试吗,博士?
Would you like to run the test yourself, Doctor?
你上船前就知道你是一个携带者,不是吗?
You knew you were a carrier before you came aboard, didn't you?
不!
No!
那你为什么拒绝检查?
Then why did you fight the examination?
它侵犯了我的权利
It was an infringement on my rights!
把他隔离起来
Put him in isolation.
准备接受反对意见,吉姆,他们有一大帮人
Be ready for the objections, Jim. They are a vocal lot.
是的,我准备好了
Yes, I'm ready.
柯克呼叫警卫
Kirk to security.
我想要一个看守塞夫林博士,直到另行通知
I want a guard maintained on Dr. Sevrin until further notice.
老骨头,我们还要多久才能知道船员是否受到这种感染的威胁?
Bones, how long before we know whether the crew's been endangered by this infection?
它会在24小时内显示,这是一种致命的菌株
It'll show in 24 hours. It's a virulent strain.
你和他们不是一起的
You don't belong with them.
你知道我们想要什么
You know what we want.
你也想要,来,加入我们
You want it, too. Come, join us.
你怎么知道我想要什么?
How do you know what I want?
你很年轻
You're young.
想想年轻吧,兄弟
Think young, brother.
你让它很诱人
You make it tempting.
苏鲁先生
Mr. Sulu.
苏鲁先生,解释一下
Mr. Sulu, explain.
没有解释,长官
No explanation, sir.
我们会释放塞夫林博士,只要我们认为他在医学上是安全的
Dr. Sevrin will be released when we think he is medically safe.
♪死板的人把我的心灵关进监狱♪
♪ Stiff man putting my mind in jail ♪
♪法官敲响木槌说:“不得保释”♪
♪ And the judge bangs the gavel and say, "No bail" ♪
♪舔他的手并摇我的尾巴♪
♪ Gonna lick his hand and wag my tail ♪
赫伯特!
Herbert!
斯科提[通过对讲机]轮机部呼叫舰桥
SCOTTY [OVER INTERCOM] Engineering to bridge.
是的,斯科提,怎么了?
Yes, Scotty, what is it?
我把一个你称之为打赤脚的人从这里赶了出去
Captain, I just had to give one of those barefooted what do you call 'ems the boot out of here.
她大摇大摆地走进来,试图煽动我的船员不满
She came in bold as brass, tried to incite my crew to disaffect.
谢谢,斯科提
Thank you, Scotty.
史波克先生,我似乎无法与这些人沟通
Mr. Spock, I don't seem to be able to communicate with these people.
你认为你能说服他们规矩点吗?
Do you think you can persuade them to behave?
我会尝试的,舰长
I shall make an attempt, Captain.
谢谢,史波克先生
Thank you, Mr Spock.
要不是那个大使的儿子
If it weren't for that ambassador's son,
他们都会在禁闭室里
they'd all be in the brig.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
[柯克]舰长日志,星历5832.5
[KIRK] Captain's log, stardate 5832.5.
塞夫林博士追随者的傲慢正在企业号♥上造成无法忍♥受的局面
The arrogance of Dr. Sevrin and his followers is creating an intolerable situation aboard the Enterprise.
如果持续下去,我将被迫使用控制装置
If it continues, I'll be forced to use controls
那可能有悖于星际舰队的建议
which might not agree with Starfleet's suggestion
即以极端宽容的态度处理它们
that they be handled with extreme tolerance.
他们的行为不是我指使的
I have no influence over what they do.
他们尊重你,他们会听你的理由
They respect you. They will listen to your reasoning.
为他们起见,你必须阻止他们
For their sake, you must stop them.
塞夫林博士,我有能力帮助你和你的团队
Dr. Sevrin, I am in a position to help you and your group.
我可以使用企业号♥的资源
I can use the resources of the Enterprise
确定伊甸是否真的存在
to determine whether or not Eden actually exists
并绘制其确切位置
and to plot its exact location.
我可以向联邦提出申请,允许你们团队在该星球上进行殖民
I can present a case to Federation to allow your group to colonize that planet.
你和你的人目前都没有被指控犯罪
Neither you nor your people are at present charged with a crime.
然而,煽动不满是犯罪行为
However, incitement to disaffection is criminal.
联邦绝不允许犯罪分子对一个星球进行殖民
The Federation will never allow the colonization of a planet by criminals.
如果他们一直这样,他们将被指控并永远被禁止进入伊甸
If they persist, they will be so charged and for ever barred from Eden.
像我一样被禁止
As I have been barred.
那你知道你是一个携带者
Then you knew you were a carrier.
我当然知道
Of course I knew.
你已经调查了我的生活
You've researched my life.
你读过限制我只能在先进技术地区出行的命令
You've read the orders restricting me to travel only in areas of advanced technology
因为我携带的东西
because of what my body carries.
我不明白的是你为什么不服从这些命令
What I fail to understand is why you disobey those orders.
因为这对我来说是毒药!
Because this is poison to me!
这…你呼吸的东西,你生活的东西
This... stuff you breath, this stuff you live in.
我们在每个星球上铺设的人工大气防护罩
Shields of artificial atmosphere that we have layered about every planet.
那些为你们运行飞船和生活的电脑程序
The programs in those computers that run your ship and your lives for you,
它们培养了我身体携带的东西
they bred what my body carries.
这就是你的科学对我所做的
That's what your science has done to me.
你已经感染了我
You've infected me.
只有原始可以净化我
Only the primitives can cleanse me.
在我加入他们之前,我无法净化自己
I cannot purge myself until I am among them.
只有他们的生活方式是正确的,我必须去找他们
Only their way of living is right. I must go to them.
你的存在会摧毁你寻找的人
Your very presence will destroy the people you seek.
你肯定知道的
Surely you know that.
我要到他们那里去,与他们合而为一
I shall go to them and be One with them.
我们将一起建立一个银河系从未见过的世界
And together we shall build a world such as this galaxy has never seen.
一个世界,一种生活
A world. A life.
一种生活
A life.
现在你要试着说服我
So now you're gonna try to persuade me
你的技术会为我找到治疗方法
that your technologies will find a cure for me,
然后我就可以走了
and then I'll be free to go.
是的,博士
Yes, Doctor.
因此,我应该说服我的朋友们守规矩,
And for that reason I should persuade my friends to behave
这样他们也将被允许进入伊甸
so that they, too, will be allowed.
是的,博士
Yes, Doctor.
好的,你让他们进来,我会和他们谈谈
All right. You send them in. I'll talk to them.
塞夫林博士疯了
Dr. Sevrin is insane.
我还没咨♥询♥过麦考伊医生,但我对此毫不怀疑
I have not consulted Dr. McCoy, but I have no doubt of it.
我会让老骨头检查他
I'll have Bones check him out.
史波克,抱歉,你对他非常尊重
Spock, I'm sorry. You had great respect for him.
但它确实解释了他们做了什么
But it does explain some of what they've done.
他的病情不影响我对运动的兴趣
His condition does not affect my interest in the movement.
他们寻求的东西并不疯狂
There is no insanity in what they seek.
我做出了一个承诺,我想遵守
I made a promise which I should like to keep.
要是你允许,我必须找到伊甸
With your permission, I must locate Eden.
我将在我的宿舍工作
I shall work in my quarters.
我可以在辅助控制上得到契科夫先生的帮助吗?
May I have the assistance of Mr. Chekov in auxiliary control?
当然
Certainly.
契科夫先生,协助史波克先生
Mr. Chekov, assist Mr. Spock.
舰桥呼叫医务室,我是麦考伊
Bridge to Sickbay. McCoy here.
老骨头
Bones,
什么事,舰长
Yes, Captain.
我想和你谈谈
I'd like to talk to you.
[柯克]舰长日志,星历5832.6
[KIRK] Captain's log, stardate 5832.6.
我已要求麦考伊医生查看星舰医疗记录
I have asked Dr. McCoy to check Starfleet medical records
验证史波克先生的怀疑,塞夫林博士疯了
to verify Mr. Spock's suspicion that Dr. Sevrin is insane.
尽管塞夫林博士很反感我们,他还是答应了史波克先生
In spite of Dr. Sevrin 's antipathy to us, he has promised Mr. Spock
他的追随者会遵守我们的规则
that he will order his disciples to conform to our rules and regulations.
[门声]
[DOOR BUZZES]
进来
Come in.
我打扰你了吗?
Am I crossing you?
没有
No.
我只是在想…
I was just thinking...
嘿,兄弟,你玩吗?
Hey, brother, do you play?
是瓦肯人的吗?
Is it Vulcan?
我可以试试吗?
Can I try it?
@嗬嗬,就是现在
Ho ho, that's now!
现在是真的了
That's real now.
我明白了,兄弟,我真的明白了
I reach that, brother. I really do.
给
Give.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表