剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
立刻把他传送给柯克舰长
Beam him down to Captain Kirk immediately.
正在传送,长官
Energizing, sir.
他正在去见舰长的路上
He's on his way to the captain.
干得好,斯科特先生
Good work, Mr. Scott.
顾问看起来相当生气
The advisor looked mighty angry.
我希望他不会给舰长带去太多的麻烦
I hope he doesn't give the captain too much trouble.
舰长会使用他惯用的外交手段
The captain will employ his usual diplomatic balm.
绑♥架♥星球官员是一项严重的罪行
Abduction of a planet official is a serious crime.
你会为此付出代价,我保证!
You will pay for this, I promise you!
除非你确信天顶石气体的影响,顾问先生
Not until you're convinced of the effects of the zenite gas, Mr. Advisor.
影响?我在这里已经快一个地球时了
Effects? I've been here nearly an hour of your Earth time,
你和万娜甚至更久!
you and Vanna even longer!
我看不出任何人有什么变化!
I see no changes in any of us!
也许你需要更近距离的接触
Perhaps you need closer exposure.
装满那个容器
Fill that container.
你是要我挖天顶石吗?
Are you suggesting that I dig zenite?
我坚持
I insist.
你确实会为此付出代价
You will indeed pay for this.
你也是,万娜
You, too, Vanna.
你也是!挖!
You, too! Dig!
[通讯器哔哔声]
[COMMUNICATOR BLEEPS]
我是柯克,怎么了?
Kirk here. What is it?
通信确认,舰长
Contact check, captain.
距离上次与你通信已经超过一个小时了
It has been over an hour since your last communication.
你们的命令是待命
Your orders are to stand by.
现在,继续执行它们,通话完毕
Now, carry them out. Kirk out.
待命中,舰长
Standing by, Captain.
但是,让我提醒你,我们只剩五个小时来…
However, let me remind you, we have only five hours left to.
这很不像舰长
It is very unlike the captain.
会是天顶石在影响他吗?
Can the zenite be affecting him?
我变得昏昏欲睡
I grow faint.
氧气在消失
The oxygen is going.
她是对的,柯克,带我们离开这里
She's right. Kirk, transport us out of here.
我们会在气体生效后离开
We'll leave when the gas has effect.
它永远不会生效
It will never take effect.
带我们离开这里!
Transport us out of here!
挖!
Dig!
傻瓜,我们会死的!
Imbecile. We'll die!
我说挖!
I said dig!
我是整个星球的高级顾问
I am high advisor of all the planet.
我不会再听你的命令了!
I will take no more orders!
再走一步,我就杀了你
One more step and I'll kill you.
气体
The gas.
舰长,你说得对
Captain, you were right.
正在产生影响
It's taking effect.
舰长,你说得对
Captain, you were right.
你用凿和你用相位枪的时候一样勇敢吗?
Are you as brave with mortae as you are with a phaser?
这两个都能杀人
Both will kill.
企业号♥!企业号♥,帮助!
Enterprise! Enterprise, help!
企业号♥!
Enterprise!
企业号♥,我是史波克
Enterprise. Spock here.
他们会互相残杀,帮帮我们
They'll kill each other. Help us.
帮帮我们!
Help us!
企业号♥!企业号♥!
Enterprise! Enterprise!
天顶石气体影响了你,舰长!
The zenite gas has affected you. Captain!
天顶石气体!
The zenite gas!
天顶石气体
Zenite gas.
小心,吉姆!
Look out, Jim!
舰长!
Captain!
呃…
Well.
看来我的小示范…相当成功
it seems my little demonstration was. quite a success.
我不喜欢过滤器,甚至不喜欢面具
I don't like filters, or even masks.
我更喜欢“防护物”这个词,不是吗?
I like the word "protector" much better, don't you?
它不那么专业,因此,不那么准确
It is less technical, therefore, less accurate,
但也许对功能的描述更通俗
but perhaps more generally descriptive of the function.
看来你终究得到了你想要的东西
It appears you have what you came for after all.
舰长将得到他的天顶石,正如我所同意的那样
The captain will have his zenite just as I agreed.
同意?
Agreed?
特罗格莱特字典中没有这样的词
There's no such word in the Troglyte vocabulary.
舰长会拿到他的天顶石
The captain will have his zenite.
无需你的同意
No thanks to an agreement by you.
它必须通过武力获得
It had to be obtained by force.
因为这是我们能够获得应得的东西的唯一途径
Because it is the only way we can obtain what is due us.
对你的教育呢?
How about your education?
那也是强迫的吗?
Was that by force?
它符合你当时的目的
It served your purpose at the time.
你可以拥有这些过滤器,它们对你有好处
You could have had those filters for all the good it will do you.
他们会非常有效,长官
They will be very effective, sir.
它们已经过严格的测试
They've been severely tested.
特罗格莱特将不再遭受发育迟滞和情绪困难
And the Troglytes will no longer suffer from retardation and emotional difficulties.
他们都会像她一样…
They will all be like her.
忘恩负义,报复心强
ungrateful, vindictive.
是的,我们的要求才刚刚开始
Yes. Our demands have just begun.
这是天顶石,舰长
Here is the zenite, Captain.
就像我承诺的那样
Just as I promised.
谢谢你,万娜
Thank you, Vanna.
斯特拉托斯是如此令人愉快和美丽
Stratos is so pleasant and so beautiful.
我想我害怕离开它
I think I'm afraid to leave it.
下面的知识中存在着巨大的美
There is great beauty in the knowledge that lies below.
只有一种方式能真正体验它
And only one way to really experience it.
我会去矿井
I shall go to the mines.
我希望不再被限制在云端
I no longer wish to be limited to the clouds.
你的星球是这样的吗?
Is. your planet like this one?
不
No.
不,瓦肯完全不同
No, Vulcan is quite different.
哪天我应该去看看
Some day I should like to visit it.
也许某种形式的调解可以帮助你解决困难
Perhaps some form of mediation can be helpful in your difficulties.
联邦工业化局可能对你有所帮助
The Federation Bureau of Industrialization may be of aid to you.
我绝不允许任何干涉!
I will tolerate absolutely no interference!
只要我统治,你就不能踏足这里!
You will not set foot here as long as I rule!
相信我,长官,我既没有时间也没有渴望回到这里来
Believe me, sir, I have neither the time nor the desire to return here.
要不是得回答你对我的指控才不会回来
Only answering your charges against me will force me back.
我坚持这些指控
And I shall press them.
你犯了绑♥架♥罪,舰长!
You are guilty of abduction, Captain!
你犯了攻击星舰指挥官并谋害其生命的罪行!
You're guilty of attacking a starship commander and plotting against his life.
舰长,也许这两件事最好都忘掉
Captain, perhaps both incidents are best forgotten.
是的,万娜
Yes, Vanna.
它们从未发生过,顾问先生
They never happened, Mr. Advisor.
史波克先生,让我们去派送天顶石
Mr. Spock, let's get that zenite delivered.
我相信我们只剩3个小时了
I believe we only have three hours left.
准确地说是2小时59分钟,舰长
Two hours, 59 minutes to be exact, Captain.
柯克呼叫企业号♥
Kirk to Enterprise.
柯克呼叫企业号♥
Kirk to Enterprise.
斯科特先生,把我们传送上去
Mr. Scott, beam us up.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表