剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
斯科特先生,那个姿势不仅没有用
That position, Mr. Scott, would not only be unavailing,
还有失体面
but also undignified.
拉达上尉,绘制航线…
Lieutenant Rahda, Plot a course.
已经绘制并设定好了,长官
Already plotted and laid in, sir.
好的,那么准备达到曲速8
Good. Then prepare to come to warp 8.
你的报告涵盖了所有植被?
Your report covers all vegetation?
是的,舰长
Yes, Captain.
所有植物都不能食用,对我们有毒
All vegetation is inedible. Poison to us.
如果企业号♥被摧毁,你知道我们还能生存多久
If the Enterprise has been destroyed, you know how long we can survive.
是的
Yes.
我没有看到任何水,但一定有才能使植被生长
I don't see any water, but there must be some to grow the vegetation.
水源会延长我们的生存时间
A source of water would stretch our survival.
你看到下雨的迹象了吗?
Did you see any evidence of rainfall?
不,长官,也没有证据表明以前下过雨
No, sir. I haven't seen any evidence that there ever has been rainfall.
但是有植被
But there is earth-type vegetation.
植被能从空气中吸收水分吗?
Is it possible the vegetation could absorb the water directly from the air?
是的,有可能,也可能有地下水
Yes, that's possible. There's also the possibility of underground water.
是的,长官,可能有
Yes, sir. Could be.
苏鲁探测到了一种类似病毒的生物
Sulu's picked up an organism that's almost a virus.
像一种植物寄生虫,这是我能找到的最接近生命的生物形式
Like a plant parasite. And it's the nearest biological form of life I can find.
这显然会是我们的家,只要我们活下去
This apparently is gonna our home for as long as we can last.
我建议我们尽可能多地了解它,分头行动
I suggest we find out as much as we can about it. Split out.
- 达马托,找找看是否有地下水 - 是的,长官
- D'Amato, see if you can find underground water. - Yes, sir.
- 苏鲁,进行大气分♥析♥ - 是的,长官
- Sulu, run an atmospheric analysis. - Aye, sir.
老骨头,看看你能不能找出关于植被和寄生虫的任何信息
Bones, see if you can find out anything about the vegetation and your parasite.
它们如何获得水分的?
How do they get their moisture?
如果你能发现它们是如何生存的,也许我们也可以
If you can discover how they survive, maybe we can.
苏鲁呼叫舰长
Sulu to Captain.
我是柯克
Kirk here.
我正在做一个标准的磁性扫描
Captain, I was making a standard magnetic sweep.
我得到了一个超出范围的读数
From zero I suddenly got a reading that was off the scale,
然后极性反转…现在又没了
then a reverse of polarity and... now I get nothing.
我从未见过这样的事情
I've not seen anything like this reading.
就像一扇门打开然后又关上
Like a door opened and then closed again.
通话完毕
Kirk out.
不要害怕
Do not be afraid.
我没有
I'm not.
地质扰动不会吓到我,我来这里就是研究它们
Geological disturbances don't frighten me. I come here to study them.
我的专长
My speciality.
我知道
I know.
你是达马托上尉,高级地质学家
You are Lieutenant D'Amato. Senior geologist.
没错,你怎么知道的?
That's right. How did you know that?
来自企业号♥
From the spaceship Enterprise.
是的,我们被困在这里
Yes, we're stranded here.
你和我的朋友说过话了吗?
Have you been talking to my friends?
不要害怕
Do not be afraid.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
我是来找你的,达马托上尉
I am for you, Lieutenant D'Amato.
你是…你是企业号♥上的女人
You're...You're the woman on the Enterprise.
我只为了来找达马托
I am only for D'Amato.
幸运的达马托
Lucky D'Amato.
我想和你商量一下分享你的食物和水
Wanna have a conference about sharing your food and water.
不要叫其他人
Do not call the others.
拜托
Please.
麦考伊呼叫柯克
McCoy to Kirk.
我是柯克
Kirk here.
吉姆,我刚刚得到了一个巨大强度的生命形式读数
Jim, I just got a life-form reading of tremendous intensity.
突然间,它就在那里
Suddenly it was just there.
就在那里是什么意思?
What do you mean "just there"?
就是说
Just that.
所有水平都正常,然后显示生物激增
All levels were normal, then I get this biological surge of life-form registering.
不,现在没了
No. Now it's gone.
就像一扇门打开然后又关上
As though a door opened and closed.
是的
Yes.
什么方向?
What direction?
083.
等一下
Hang on.
达马托区,请回答
D'Amato's section, come in.
柯克呼叫达马托,请回答
Kirk to D'Amato. Come in.
请回答
Come in.
老骨头,苏鲁,达马托不回复
Bones, Sulu, D'Amato doesn't answer.
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
老骨头!
Bones!
他身体的每一个细胞都被破坏了
Jim, every cell in his body's been disrupted.
吉姆,你在做什么?
Jim, what are you doing?
挖坟
Digging a grave.
可怜的达马托,多么可怕的死亡方式
Poor D'Amato. What a terrible way to die.
没有好方式,苏鲁
There are no good ways, Sulu.
同样的红色岩石
That's the same red rock.
我的相位枪没能切开它
My phaser didn't cut through it.
它具有极高的熔点
Whatever it is, it has a mighty high melting point.
8,000摄氏度,它看起来像火成岩,但密度更大
8,000 degrees centigrade. It looks like igneous rock, but infinitely denser.
这整个星球一定由它组成,表层由土壤覆盖
This whole planet must be made up of this substance, covered over by top soil.
苏鲁先生,如果我们知道这物质是什么,也许能更好地解释这个地方
Mr. Sulu, it might explain this place a little better if we knew what the substance is.
我知道这本来是达马托负责的区域,但看看你能找到什么
I know it was D'Amato's field, but see what you can find out.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
我想石头墓是我们能为达马托提供的最好的东西
I guess a tomb of rocks is the best we can provide for D'Amato.
是的,这可能是最合适的纪念
Yeah. It might be the most suitable memorial at that.
我想知道是什么杀死了他
I wonder what killed him.
我不知道,但一定是什么东西或什么人干的
I don't know. But something or someone did.
我们正保持曲速8.4,长官
We're holding warp 8.4, sir.
如果我们保持这个速度,预计到达时间是11.5个太阳时
If we can maintain it, our estimated time of arrival is 11 and one half solar hours.
11.337小时,上尉,我希望你能更精确
11.337 hours, Lieutenant. I wish you would be more precise.
斯科特呼叫舰桥,斯科特呼叫舰桥
Scott to bridge. Scott to bridge.
- 我是史波克 - 史波克先生,这艘船感觉不对
- Spock here. - Mr. Spock, the ship feels wrong.
“感觉”,斯科特先生?
"Feels", Mr. Scott?
我知道这说不通,仪器读数正确,但感觉不对
I know it doesn't make sense. Instrumentation reads correct but the feel is wrong.
是我无法用语言表达的
It's something I can't put into words.
这很明显,斯科特先生
That is obvious, Mr. Scott.
避免情绪化并保持你的仪器正确
I suggest you avoid emotionalism and simply keep your instruments correct.
通话完毕
Spock out.
看起来很孤独
It looks so lonely there.
如果他有伴,那就更糟了
It would be worse if he had company.
医生,你怎么能拿它开玩笑呢?
Doctor, how can you joke about it?
我没有开玩笑,在我们知道是什么杀死了他之前,我们谁都不安全
I'm not joking. Until we know what killed him, none of us are safe.
我们必须弄明白并设计防御措施
We've got to figure this out and devise a defense against it.
有没有可能石头有生命?
Is it possible that the rocks have life?
- 你记得在杰纳斯六号♥上,硅基生物… - 但我们的仪器记录了它
- You remember on Janus VI, the silicon creatures... - But our instruments recorded that.
他们显示为生命形式
They registered as life-forms.
除非我们与能够隐藏自己的智能生物打交道
Unless we're dealing with intelligent beings who can shield themselves.
智能到足以摧毁飞船?
Beings intelligent enough to destroy the Enterprise?
那就是问题所在,我们只有问题
That's the problem, Sulu. We have only questions.
没有答案
No answers.
沃特金斯
Watkins.
检查物质-反物质反应室上的旁通阀
Check the bypass valve on the matter-antimatter reaction chamber.
确保它没有过热
Make sure it's not overheating.
斯科特先生,面板显示正确
Mr. Scott, the board shows correct.
- 我没有让你检查面板 - 是的,长官
- I didn't ask you to check the board, lad. - Yes, sir.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我的名字并不重要,你叫沃特金斯,约翰B
My name is not important. Yours is Watkins, John B.
- 4级轮机员 - 你对我了如指掌
- Engineer Grade 4. - You know all about me.
我以前从未见过你
I've never seen you before.
给我展示这个装置,我想学习
Show me this unit. I wish to learn.
这是物质-反物质积分器控制
This is a matter-antimatter integrator control.
那是切断开关
That's the cutoff switch.
不对
Not correct.
那是紧急过载旁路,它瞬间就能启动
That is the emergency overload bypass, which engages almost instantaneously.
明智的预防措施,因为反物质需要更长的时间才能爆♥炸♥
A wise precaution considering it takes the antimatter longer to explode
一旦磁流失效
once the magnetic flow fails.
我是来找你的,沃特金斯先生
I am for you, Mr. Watkins.
斯科特先生,一个陌生的女人知道企业号♥的完整计划
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表