剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
现在帮我回去
Help me get back now.
当米纳拉的维恩人要求我们让老骨头死的时候
When the Vians of Minara demanded that we let Bones die,
我们没有允许
we didn't permit it.
没错,舰长没有
That is true. The captain did not.
但是,那些事件已被记录下来
However, those events have been recorded.
这些事可能为你所知
They could have become known to you.
你和舰长的关系比宇宙中任何人都亲近
You are closer to the captain than anyone in the universe.
你知道他的想法
You know his thoughts.
你的心灵感应现在告诉你什么?
What does your telepathic mind tell you now?
我相信你
I believe you.
然而,我相信并不是可以接受的证据
However, my belief is not acceptable evidence.
证据必须是真实的
Evidence must be factual.
麦考伊医生也许能上帮忙
Doctor McCoy may be of help.
跟我来
Come with me.
对不起,长官,但莱斯特博士不能离开这里
I'm sorry, sir, but Dr. Lester cannot leave here.
那你对测试结果满意吗?
Well, are you satisfied with the results of the tests?
没有明确证据表明任何疾病
There is no positive evidence of any disorder.
你在让我违反舰长的命令
You're asking me to violate the captain's orders.
他不是舰长
He is not the captain.
你和她一样疯
You're as mad as she is.
你要立刻离开这里,我服从命令
You're to leave here at once. I follow orders.
当然,上尉,我们都必须尽自己的职责
Certainly, Lieutenant. We all must do our duty.
警卫!
Security guard!
没有难受的感觉,老骨头
No hard feelings, Bones.
你的活儿一如既往细致优秀
You did your usual thorough, good job.
我相信一切都会好起来的
I'm sure everything's going to be all right.
[哔哔]
[BLEEPING]
男人[通过对讲机]柯克舰长?
MAN [OVER INTERCOM] Captain Kirk?
我是柯克舰长
Captain Kirk here.
莱斯特博士试图逃脱
Escape attempt by Dr. Lester.
柯克舰长呼叫警卫
Captain Kirk to security.
立刻去莱斯特博士房♥间
On the double to Dr. Lester's room.
没问题,少尉,一切都在控制之中
It's quite all right, Ensign. Everything is under control.
相位枪
Phasers.
不要有有任何肢体暴♥力♥行为…长官
A repetition of your physical violence is not called for ... sir.
我不会有身体上的反抗
No physical resistance will be offered.
注意,所有人员
Attention, all personnel.
大副史波克已被逮捕
First Officer Spock has been placed under arrest.
他与莱斯特博士密谋从你们的舰长手中接管这艘船
He has conspired with Dr. Lester to take over the ship from your captain.
将立即召开听证会审议
A hearing will be immediately convened to consider the charges and specifications
军事法庭对…叛变的指控和量刑
of a general court martial on the charge ... of mutiny.
[珍妮丝]舰长日志,星历5930.3
[JANICE] Captain's log, stardate 5930.3.
麦考伊医生的检查结果给了我十足的信心
The results of Doctor McCoy's examination have given me complete confidence in myself.
我的恐惧已经消失
My fears are past.
我将作为舰长自♥由♥发挥舰长职能
I shall function freely as the captain.
事实上,我就是企业号♥的舰长
I am captain of the Enterprise, in fact.
当然,你必须有更多的东西才能继续
Surely you must have more than that to go on.
我已经陈述了我的证据
I have stated my evidence.
与詹姆斯·T·柯克舰长的心灵感应交流
Telepathic communication with the mind of Captain James T. Kirk.
你的证据是完全主观的
Your evidence is completely subjective.
我们必须有可以公开查验的证据
We have to have evidence that we can examine out in the open.
你已经有了大量的证据
You've had great deal of evidence,
除了主要证人的
except that of the chief witness.
本应是这次调查的真正对象的人
The one who should be the real subject of this investigation
被锁起来,并处于隔离状态
is kept locked away and in isolation.
为什么,舰长?
Why, Captain?
她是个危险的疯子,我们已经看到了证据
She's dangerously insane. We've seen the evidence.
她只对你的权力构成危险,长官
She is dangerous only to your authority, sir.
史波克先生
Mr. Spock.
史波克先生,我的权力是星际舰队指挥部授予我的
Mr. Spock, my authority has been given to me by Starfleet Command,
只有最高权力机构才能把它拿走
and only that high authority can take it away.
证人,长官,带证人上来
The witness, sir. Bring on the witness.
让你的军官提出问题
Let your officers put the questions.
莱姆里先生,带珍妮丝·莱斯特博士带来这里
Mr. Lemli, have Dr. Janice Lester brought here.
是,长官
Aye, sir.
麦考伊医生
Doctor McCoy,
当史波克先生忙于他雄心勃勃的阴谋时,你在做什么?
while Mr. Spock was busy with his ambitious plot, what were you doing?
检查你
Examining you.
哦,是的,你深切地关心我的
Oh, yes. You were deeply concerned about my
健康,情绪和身体,自从离开加缪二之后
health, emotional and physical, since leaving Camus Two.
对吗?
Is that correct?
是的,没错
Yes, that's correct.
你没有试图杀死我,而是在寻找帮助我的方法
Instead of trying to destroy me, you were searching for ways to help me.
麦考伊医生,为了记录在案
Doctor McCoy, for the record,
你会告诉法庭你的检查结果吗?
will you tell the court your findings?
舰长处于最佳的身体状态
The captain is in the best of physical condition.
他的情绪和精神状态
His emotional and mental state
与他担任企业号♥指挥的时候相当
is comparable to the time that he assumed command of the Enterprise.
谢谢,麦考伊医生
Thank you, Doctor McCoy.
史波克先生,你知道麦考伊医生的检查结果吗?
Mr. Spock, were you aware of Doctor McCoy's findings?
我现在知道了
I know them now.
那你现在有什么要说的?
And what have you to say now?
我很失望和深深地担心
I am disappointed and deeply concerned
没有客观证据支持我的立场
that there is no objective evidence to support my position.
到目前为止
So far.
科尔曼医生,如果这里需要你,我们会传唤你
Docotr Coleman, if you're required here, we'll call you.
无疑我们感谢你的到来
We certainly appreciate your being here.
每个人都深深地意识到你受到了
Everyone is deeply aware that you have been subjected to
过度的情绪压力
inordinate emotional stress.
我们希望避免任何进一步的压力
We had hoped to avoid any further stress,
但史波克先生不同意
but Mr. Spock disagrees.
他认为你的证词很重要
It is his opinion that your testimony is important
在确定他的论据的真假时
in determining the merits of his case.
由于我们只对做出公正的决定感兴趣
And since we are solely interested in arriving at a just decision,
我将不得不再问你几个问题
I'm going to have to ask you a few more questions.
我会尽量不惹恼你
I'll try not to upset you.
你声称…
You claim that ...
你是詹姆斯·T·柯克舰长?
that you are Captain James T. Kirk?
不,我不是柯克舰长
No. I am not Captain Kirk.
这是非常明显的
That is very apparent.
我声称使詹姆斯·柯克成为一个对他自己来说很特殊的生命体的东西
I claim that whatever it is that makes James Kirk a living being special to himself
被关在这里在这具身体里
is being held here in this body.
哦,那根据我的理解
Oh. Well. However, as I understand it,
我是珍妮丝·莱斯特博士
I am Dr. Janice Lester.
[全体笑]
[ALL LAUGH]
很聪明,但我没这么说
That's very clever, but I didn't say it.
我说的是,詹妮丝·莱斯特博士正在使用詹姆斯·柯克的身体
I said, the body of James Kirk is being used by Dr. Janice Lester.
不知为何我忽略了微妙的不同
A subtlety that somehow escapes me.
我假设这个转换是通过双方协议达成的
I assume that this switch was arrived at by mutual agreement.
不,是莱斯特博士的暴♥力♥袭击造成的
No. It was brought about by a violent attack by Dr. Lester
并使用她在加缪二上发现的设备
and the use of equipment she discovered on Camus II.
这位女士对柯克舰长施暴?
Violence by the lady, perpetrated on Captain Kirk?
我请参会人员看看珍妮丝·莱斯特博士
I ask the assembled personnel to look at Dr. Janice Lester
并想象那个历史性的时刻
and visualize that historic moment.
你能,你能告诉我珍妮丝·莱斯特博士为什么
Can you, can you tell me why Dr. Janice Lester
会同意这种荒唐的交换吗?
would agree to this ludicrous exchange?
能,为了获得她渴望的力量
Yes. To get the power she craved.
为了获得一个以她的秉性和训练不应该得到的职位
To attain a position she doesn't merit by temperament or training.
而且,最重要的是,她想谋杀詹姆斯·柯克
And, most of all, she wanted to murder James Kirk,
一个曾经爱过她的男人
a man who once loved her.
但她对自己的女性身份的强烈憎恨使她无法继续生活
But her intense hatred of her own womanhood made life with her impossible.
你有目击者吗?一个就够了
Are you prepared with witnesses? One will do.
长官,只有一个问题
Sir, there is only one issue here.
生命实体转移的故事可信吗?
Is the story of life-entity transfer believable?
这班船员去过银河系的很多地方
This crew has been to many places in the galaxy.
目睹过很多奇怪的事件
They've been witness to many strange events.
他们受过训练,知道看似不可能的事情往往是可能的
They are trained to know that what seems to be impossible often is possible,
鉴于对这一现象的科学分♥析♥
given the scientific analysis of the phenomenon.
史波克先生,你听说过类似珍妮丝·莱斯特博士描述的案例吗?
Mr. Spock, have you ever heard of a case such as described by Dr. Janice Lester?
不确切地说,没有
Not precisely, no.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表