剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
- 正中靶心! - 谢谢
- Bull's-eye! - Thank you.
- 操作完成 - 苏鲁先生接手
- Maneuver completed. - Take over, Mr. Sulu.
谢谢大使, 契科夫先生,绘制一条新航线
Thank you, Ambassador. Mr. Chekov, plot a new course.
新航向将在一分钟内绘制完毕
New headings will be plotted in a minute.
你们的躯体多么结实啊
How compact your bodies are.
你们有多么多样的感官
What a variety of senses you have.
不过,你们称之为语言的东西
This thing you call language, though.
最了不起,你们非常依赖它
Most remarkable. You depend on it for so very much.
但是你们当中有人真的是它的主人吗?
But is any one of you really its master?
但最重要的是,孤独感
But most of all, the aloneness.
你们是如此孤独
You are so alone.
你们在这个……肉体中度过你的一生
You live out your lives in this... shell of flesh.
独♥立♥的,分开的
Self-contained. Separate.
你们是多么的孤独啊
How lonely you are.
多么的孤独
How terribly lonely.
大使?
Ambassador?
您必须解除连接
You must dissolve the link.
这么快?
So soon?
绝不能拖延
There must be no delay.
你是个明智的舰长
You're a wise captain.
史波克!别看!捂住眼睛!
Spock! Don't look! Cover your eyes!
[史波克大喊]
[SPOCK SHOUTS]
- 别动,所有人都别动 - 吉姆
- Don't move. No one is to move. - Jim.
史波克?
Spock?
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
史波克?
Spock?
没事了,你现在和我们在一起很安全
It's all right. You're safe with us now.
他几乎没有呼吸,帮我把他送到医务室
He's hardly breathing. Help me get him to Sickbay.
除非米兰达能洞察他的想法并将其转达给我们,否则我们将失去史波克
Unless Miranda can look into his mind and turn it to us, we'll lose Spock.
瓦肯人的心智技术显得如此不可信,现在他的生命受到威胁
Vulcan mind techniques seem so untrustworthy now his life is at stake.
她对他们的了解是唯一可以拯救他的理智
Her knowledge of them is the only thing that could save his sanity,
或生命的东西
or his life.
但她愿意吗?
But does she want to?
- 她在那里待了这么久 - 没别的办法了
- She's been in there so long. - There's nothing else to be done.
- 她试图帮助马维克,结果他死了 - 那不一样,他爱她
- She tried to help Marvick. He's dead. - That's different. He loved her.
而史波克是她的对手,这有什么好处吗?
And Spock is her rival. Is that any better?
史波克感受到了她嫉妒的暴♥力♥
Spock felt the violence of her jealousy.
他们不是情敌
They weren't rivals in love.
吉姆...
Jim...
- 你不应该进去 - 无论发生什么,都不要干涉
- You shouldn't go in there. - Whatever happens, don't interfere.
是谁?麦考伊博士?
Who is it? Dr. McCoy?
谁在那儿?
Who's there?
柯克舰长
Captain Kirk.
我没有消息要告诉你,舰长
I have no news for you, Captain.
没变化?
No change?
只知道他的生命过程正在衰退
Only that his life processes are ebbing.
- 你在做什么? - 当然是我能做的
- What are you doing about it? - What I can, of course.
然而似乎并不多
Which doesn't seem to be much.
你觉得我可以用一个吻唤醒他吗?
You think I can wake him with a kiss?
值得一试,他不是机器
Worth a try. He's not a machine.
但他是瓦肯人
But he is a Vulcan.
半人,显然比你多
Half human. More than you, apparently.
面对现实吧,舰长
Face reality, Captain.
他的思维已经微弱到连我都几乎难以触及了
His mind has gone down almost too far even for me to reach.
如果你不尽快找到他,他就会死
If you don't reach him soon, he'll die.
- 但这就是你想要的,不是吗? - 才不是
- But that's what you want, isn't it? - That's a lie.
你想让他死,你让他忘记戴面罩了吗?
You want him to die. Did you make him forget to put on his visor?
- 你疯了 - 你了解你的对手,不是吗?
- You're insane. - You know your rival, don't you?
你不能阻止他建立你做不到的心灵连接
You couldn't keep him from making a mind-link, something you couldn't do.
用我的话说,我会让你听到那样的丑陋
With my words, I'll make you hear such ugliness.
史波克用他的肉眼看到的丑陋……丑陋在你的心中
What Spock saw with his naked eyes... The ugliness is within you.
- 不是的!骗子! - 你想见科洛斯的愿望是疯狂的
- That's a lie! Liar! - Your desire to see Kollos is madness.
你永远都见不到他,永远!
You can never see him, never!
但是史波克看到了科洛斯,为此,他必须死
But Spock saw Kollos. And for that, he must die.
虐待狂,肮脏的骗子!
Sadistic, filthy liar!
嫉妒的恶臭弥漫在你身上,你为什么不掐死他?
The stench of jealousy permeates you. Why don't you strangle him?
- 别再说了! - 科洛斯知道你内心的想法
- Don't say any more! - Kollos knows what's in your heart.
- 你可以骗自己,但不能骗他 - 请走开
- You can lie to yourself but not to him. - Please go away.
- 你对她说了什么? - 也许太多了
- What did you say to her? - Maybe too much.
- 她在里面做什么? - 也许我不应该进去
- What's she doing in there? - Maybe I shouldn't have gone in.
她是瞎子,真的很瞎,真的处于黑暗中
She was blind, really blind, really in the dark.
如果他死了,我怎么知道我没有杀了他?
And if he dies, how do I know that I didn't kill him?
我怎么知道她能忍♥受听到真♥相♥?
How do I know that she can stand to hear the truth?
现在,史波克,这对我们俩来说
Now, Spock. This is to the death,
都是死亡,或者说是生命
or to life for both of us.
你看起来像是拜访了魔鬼本人
You look like you've paid a visit to the devil himself.
- 你有你最想要的东西吗? - 我和科洛斯是一体的
- You have what you wanted most? - I am at one with Kollos.
真遗憾你要走了,再见
I'm truly sorry that you're leaving. Goodbye.
我们结束了一次多事的旅行,舰长
We come to the end of an eventful trip, Captain.
- 我没想到你会跟我说话 - 为了我的未来,我要感谢你
- I didn't think you'd talk to me. - I have you to thank for my future.
你的话让我能够看到了
Your words enabled me to see.
米兰达,祝你好运,健康,我有东西给你
Miranda, good luck. Health. I have something for you.
我猜它有刺
I suppose it has thorns.
我从没遇到过没有刺的玫瑰
I never met a rose that didn't.
我现在知道你和科洛斯的心灵连接时所感受到的巨大喜悦了
I know now the great joy you felt when you joined minds with Kollos.
我为你的知识和成就感到高兴
I rejoice in your knowledge and in your achievement.
我明白,史波克先生
I understand, Mr. Spock.
创造的繁荣在于其无限的多样性
The glory of creation is in its infinite diversity.
以及我们的差异相结合来创造意义和美的方式
And the ways our differences combine to create meaning and beauty.
- 安居乐业,长盛不衰,史波克 - 生生不息,繁荣昌盛,米兰达
- Peace and long life, Spock. - Live long and prosper, Miranda.
安居乐业
Peace.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表