剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
苏鲁先生,除了紧急维护动力外,所有的能量都转移到护盾上
Mr. Sulu, divert all but emergency maintenance power to the shields.
但是先生,这会使我们的相位炮能量降低50%
But sir, that will reduce our phaser power by 50 percent.
史波克先生!
Mr. Spock!
[爆♥炸♥]
[EXPLOSION]
斯科特呼叫舰桥
Scott to Bridge.
我是史波克
Spock here.
斯科提[通过无线电]:我知道你不喜欢使用相位炮
SCOTTY [OVER RADIO]: I know you don't like to use the phasers,
但你必须对那里的那艘船做些什么
but you've got to do something about that ship out there.
明白了,乌乎拉上尉,呼叫索利安飞船
Understood. Lieutenant Uhura, open a channel to the Tholian ship.
- 是的,长官 - 苏鲁先生
- Aye, sir. - Mr. Sulu,
- 锁定相位炮跟踪控制 - 相位炮已锁定,长官
- lock in phaser tracking controls. - Phasers locked in, sir.
所有频率都无响应,长官
There's no response on any frequency, sir.
这场战斗有什么用,史波克?你已经失去了吉姆
What's the use of this battle, Spock? You've lost Jim.
- 带船离开这里 - 准备好了吗,苏鲁先生?
- Take the ship out of here. - Ready, Mr. Sulu?
[机器哔哔声]
[MACHINES BEEPING]
准备好了,史波克先生
Ready, Mr. Spock.
发射
Fire.
命中,史波克先生
A hit, Mr. Spock.
轮机部,状态报告
Engineering, status report.
- 斯科特先生? - 斯科提:史波克
- Mr. Scott? - SCOTTY: Spock,
索利安人刚才的攻击烧毁了了我们的动力供应转换器
that hit we took from the Tholians has fused our power supply converters.
我现在对企业号♥无能为力,她一定会漂移
I can't do a thing with the Enterprise now. She's bound to drift.
也许就在外面那个门洞里
Maybe right through that doorway out there.
你能估计维修所需的最短时间吗?
Can you estimate minimum time required for repair?
我甚至不知道她是否能修好
I don't even know if she can be repaired.
你满意了吗?
Are you satisfied?
- 史波克,你为什么要这么做? - 战斗的决定是合乎逻辑的
- Spock, why did you do it? - The decision to fight was logical.
时间不够所以无法采取任何其他行动
Lack of time prevented any other course of action.
索利安船必须被重创
The Tholian ship had to be disabled.
你应该知道会发生什么
You should have known what could have happened
并竭尽全力保护你的船员
and done everything in your power to safeguard your crew.
那是星舰舰长的标准,像吉姆
That is the mark of a starship captain. Like Jim.
医生,我不认为现在是比较的时候
Doctor, I hardly believe this is the time for comparisons.
请马上去你的实验室
Please go at once to your laboratory
并寻找空间影响的解药
and search for an antidote to the effects of this space.
那是你的首要任务,因为我们必须留在这里
That is your primary task, since we must remain here.
史波克先生,有东西刚刚进入了传感器范围
Mr. Spock, something has just entered sensor range.
是另一艘索利安飞船,长官
It's another Tholian, sir.
当洛斯肯试图拦截我们时,他一定联♥系♥过他们
Loskene must have contacted them when he tried to intercept us.
真有趣
Fascinating.
先生,我要锁定剩余的相位炮能量吗?
Shall I lock in remaining phaser power, sir?
不要,乌胡拉上尉
Negative. Lieutenant Uhura,
你能呼叫靠近的船只吗?
can you open a channel to the approaching vessel?
他们拒接,长官,我不能…
They're refusing reception, sir. I can't--
距离,苏鲁先生
Distance, Mr. Sulu.
刚刚超出相位炮射程,长官
Just beyond phaser range, sir.
那是什么?
What is that?
苏鲁先生,我将对这些细丝进行分♥析♥
Mr. Sulu, I shall run an analysis on those filaments.
将所有传感器连接到船上图书馆的计算机控制台
Tie in all sensors to the ship's library's computer console.
- 切换扫描器 - 是的先生
- Switch scanners. - Yes, sir.
联邦技术中没有与此结构类似的
There is no analogue to this structure in Federation technology.
不管怎样,它是一个能量场
It is, however, an energy field,
如果索利安人成功地完成了这个结构
and if the Tholians are successful in completing this structure
在我们完成维修之前
before we have completed our repairs,
我们再也回不了家了
we shall not see home again.
医生,你上次报告说没有
Doctor, your last report on an antidote
这个空间的影响的解毒剂
on the effects of this space was negative.
史波克先生,现在还是没有
It's still negative, Mr. Spock.
锡拉根似乎是迄今为止测试过的最有希望的物质
Theragen seems to be the most promising substance tested so far.
- 我们正取得进展 - 这有迫切性需要你
- We're progressing. - The urgency requires your attention
把注意力放在实验室
in the laboratory.
我的员工日以继夜地工作
My staff is working around the clock.
我的在场不会影响任何测试的生物化学性质
My being there will not affect the biochemistry of any of the tests.
史波克先生,这项事务需要我的个人的关注
This service requires my personal attention, Mr. Spock.
几个小时前,舰长选择留在挑战号♥号♥上
A few hours ago, the captain elected to remain on board the Defiant
所以他的三名船员
so that three members of his crew
最有可能安全返回企业号♥
would have the best chance of returning safely to the Enterprise.
他关心的不仅仅是他们
His concern was not only for them,
而是这艘飞船的所有船员
but for all the members of the crew of this ship.
你们都知道事件的后果
You all know the sequence of events.
我们被索利安飞船攻击了
We were fired upon by the Tholian ship.
那时,柯克舰长可能还活着
At that time, Captain Kirk may have been alive.
我认为有必要反击
I deemed it necessary to return the Tholian fire
为了企业号♥的安全
for the safety of the Enterprise.
索利安船已失去战斗力
The Tholian ship has been disabled,
但作为战斗的结果
but as a result of the battle,
我们必须接受柯克舰长已经不在人世的事实
we must accept the fact that Captain Kirk is no longer alive.
[尖叫]
[SCREAMING]
麦考伊:带他去病房♥,束缚住他
McCOY: Take him to Sickbay. Put him in restraints.
我不会试图表达柯克船长要求的
I shall not attempt to voice the quality of respect and admiration
那种尊重和钦佩的品质
which Captain Kirk commanded.
你们每个人都必须私下想想评估这一损失
Each of you must evaluate the loss in the privacy of your own thoughts.
立正
Attention.
解散
Dismissed.
舰长室里有一项职责
There is a duty to be performed in the captain's quarters
需要我们去完成
which requires our presence.
可以等一下,医生,我的职责要求我立即出现在舰桥上
It can wait, doctor. My duties require my immediate presence on the bridge.
舰长留下了留言带
The captain left a message tape.
他命令由我们两个一起听
It was his order that it be reviewed by both of us
如果他被宣布死亡的话
should he ever be declared dead.
你刚刚宣布吉姆死了
You have just declared Jim dead.
等一个更合适的时刻,医生
It will wait for a more suitable moment, doctor.
为什么?你害怕它会改变你现在的状态吗?
Why? Are you afraid it will change your present status?
船员的身心状况
The mental and physical state of this crew
是你的责任,医生
are your responsibility, doctor.
目前,它们是您的首要任务
At the moment, they are your top priority.
舰长最后的命令是重中之重
The captain's last order is top priority,
在你接手之前,你要遵守这个命令
and you will honor that order before you take over.
麦考伊:从各个方面来说,他都是英雄
McCOY: He was a hero in every sense of the word,
然而他的生命却白白牺牲了
yet his life was sacrificed for nothing.
能让他的死变得有意义的
The one thing that would have given his death meaning
是企业号♥的安全
is the safety of the Enterprise.
现在你已经让它变得不可能了,史…
Now you've made that impossible, Mr. S--
我们来这里有一个明确的目的,医生
We came here for a specific purpose, doctor.
麦考伊:也许不是同一个
McCOY: Maybe not the same one.
我真的来这里是为了找出你为什么留下来战斗
I really came here to find out why you stayed and fought.
舰长会留下来找回一名船员
The captain would have remained to recover a member of the crew
冒着自己的生命甚至船的危险
at the risk of his own life or even the ship.
是的,他会的,史波克先生,但你没有做那个决定
Yes, he would, Mr. Spock, but you didn't have that decision to make.
与索利安人战斗你有什么收获?
What did you have to gain by fighting the Tholians?
你本可以通过离开该区域来确保自己的舰长地位
You could have assured yourself of a captaincy by leaving the area,
但你选择留下,为什么?
but you chose to stay. Why?
我不需要向你或任何其他船员解释我的理由
I need not explain my rationale to you or to any other member of this crew.
任何实验都有变化的幅度
There is a margin of variation in any experiment.
虽然机会渺茫
While there was a chance,
但我在法律和道德上都有义务确定船长的状态
I was bound legally and morally to ascertain the captain's status.
你的意思是确定他是否死了
You mean to be sure if he was dead.
- 嗯,你确定了这一点 - 够了,医生
- Well, you made certain of that. - That is enough, doctor.
- 我们都有其他事情要做 - 是的,我有事要做
- We both have other things to do. - Yes, I have something to do.
如果船员要活下来,我必须找到这个空间的解药
If this crew is to survive, I have to find an antidote
你让我们困在其中
to this space you've locked us into.
你将返回你的岗位
You'll return to your duty
一旦我们履行了我们在这里的责任
as soon as we've discharged our responsibilities here.
不着急,史波克先生
There's no hurry, Mr. Spock.
你可能不需要解药
The antidote probably doesn't concern you.
瓦肯人可能是免疫的,所以慢慢来
Vulcans are probably immune, so just take your time.
我必须承认我不了解你,史波克
I must admit I don't understand you, Spock,
但我只是不敢相信你会想要吉姆的指挥权
but I just can't believe that you'd want Jim's command.
你得知道如果你让我们脱离困境
You must know that if you get us out of this situation,
他们会授予你勋章
they'll pin a medal on your chest
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表