剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
吉姆,我的药方奏效了,退烧了
Jim, my concoction worked, the fever's broken.
感染已经开始消退
And the infection's begun to drain already.
- 你也许还能治好普通感冒 - 如果要走,就是现在
- You may yet cure the common cold. - If there's a time to go, it's now.
- 我是斯科特 - 柯克[通过无线电]:传送我们上去
- Scott, here. - KIRK [OVER RADIO]: Beam us up.
- 我不能,一切都冻结了 - 湍流的伤害这么大吗?
- I can't. Everything's frozen. - Turbulence hit you that hard?
- 船的损伤很小 - 那是什么引起的?
- Damage to the ship is minimal. - What caused it?
我不知道,先生,但事实如此
I don't know, sir. And those are the facts.
- 你进入太空了吗? - 轨道的引力比以往更大
- Did you get up into space? - The orbit's locked tighter than ever.
与星际舰队的子空间通信被完全切断
And subspace communication with Starfleet is completely severed.
好吧,斯科提,我会在这里处理,待命
All right, Scotty. I'll handle it down here. Stand by.
♪ 伟大的潘神吹响他的号♥角 ♪
♪ Great Pan sounds his horn ♪
♪ 用他的蹄子打着拍子 ♪
♪ Marking time to the rhyme with his hoof ♪
♪ 用他的蹄子 ♪
♪ With his hoof ♪
♪ 前进,按计划前进 ♪
♪ Forward, forward in our plan ♪
♪ 我们按原样继续 ♪
♪ We proceed as we began ♪
♪ 布雷凯凯凯克斯,布雷凯凯凯克斯… ♪
♪ Breki-kekecks, breki-kekecks... ♪
- 阁下 - 帕门会做的
- Your Excellency. - Parmen will do.
哲人王不需要头衔
Philosopher-kings need no titles.
我想知道为什么船上的仪器被冻结了
I would like to know why the ship's instrumentation is frozen.
- 为什么企业号♥被锁定在轨道上 - 舰长,请,你误会了
- Why the Enterprise is locked in orbit. - Captain, please. You are mistaken.
我已经和船上的轮机长谈过了
I've talked to the engineer aboard the ship.
我们已经表明了我们的诚意,现在你展示你的
We've shown our good faith. Now you show yours.
- 我要立即释放这艘船 - 设施
- I want the ship released immediately. - The amenities.
请允许我提醒您,我是这个公国的首领
Allow me to remind you that I am the head of this principality.
客人不会闯入这里提出要求,发布命令
Guests do not come barging in here making demands and issuing orders.
客人?你不知道这个词的意思
Guests? You don't know the meaning of the word.
- 客人不会被当作囚犯对待 - 不要用那种语气跟我说话
- Guests aren't treated like prisoners. - Do not take that tone with me.
柯克呼叫企业号♥,请回答
Kirk to Enterprise. Acknowledge.
企业号♥,请回答…我无法联♥系♥他们
Enterprise, come in... I can't raise them.
帕门不想我们与企业号♥联♥系♥
Parmen does not want contact made with the Enterprise.
他可能需要我们的医疗补给,为什么要禁止联♥系♥?
He may need our medical stores. Why prevent contact?
为了不让外界知道他是如何对待一位星际舰队舰长的
To shut out any knowledge of his treatment of a Starfleet captain.
帕门不关心我的尊严或安全
Parmen is not concerned with my dignity or safety.
帕门不会粗暴地对待你
Parmen would not treat you brutally
如果他有任何释放你或企业号♥的意图
if he had any intention of releasing you or the Enterprise.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我不知道,我不想去,但我控制不住自己
I don't know. I don't want to go but I can't help myself.
[吹号♥角]
[PLAYS FANFARE]
善良的太空人,我们永远欠你的人情
Gentle spacemen. We are eternally in your debt.
请收下这些东西作为谢礼
Please accept these trifles as tokens of gratitude,
来自我们灵感的源头
from the source of our inspiration.
赠予我们的舰长
To our captain,
伯里克利举过的盾牌,象征英勇的领导
the shield carried by Pericles, a symbol of gallant leadership.
赠予我们沉默而理智的史波克先生
To our silent and cerebral Mr. Spock,
这把西塞拉琴,它弹拨的乐曲能抚平他紧锁的眉头
this kithara to pluck music to soothe his ever-active brow.
最后,赠予拯救了柏拉图星和我配偶的麦考伊医生
And lastly, to Dr. McCoy who saved Platonius and my spouse,
这本古老的希腊疗法集,由希波克拉底本人撰写
this ancient collection of Greek cures, penned by Hippocrates himself.
企业号♥被释放了吗?
Has the Enterprise been released yet?
舰长,等等
Captain, wait.
我知道你在想什么,我很抱歉,对你的态度很恶劣
I know what you're thinking. My apologies, you were badly used.
我要为自己辩护,我的病比我意识到的更令人不安
In my own defence, my illness was more disturbing than I realised.
我相信你也有过失态的时候
I'm sure you, too, have been out of sorts
也有过被迫发脾气和发怒的时候
and driven to fits of temper and rage.
但与你不同的是,我的想法和感受,无论好坏
But unlike you, what I think and feel, for good or ill,
瞬间转化为现实,在你的心中找到原谅我的理由吧
is instantly translated into reality. Find it in your heart to forgive me.
当然
Certainly.
企业号♥被释放了吗?
Has the Enterprise been released yet?
很快就会了
It will be shortly.
- 那么日安,谢谢你 - 不用谢
- Then good day, and thank you. - Not at all.
最后还有一个要求
There is one final request.
在我几乎致命的感染之后,它变得很明显
After my nearly fatal infection, it has become obvious
我们不能没有医生
that we cannot afford to be without a physician.
我们希望你留下来,麦考伊医生
We should like you, Dr. McCoy, to remain.
对不起,那是不可能的
I'm sorry, that's impossible.
你的职责会格外轻松
Your duties will be extraordinarily light.
你可以自♥由♥地阅读,冥想,进行研究,随你喜欢
You shall be free to read, meditate, conduct research, whatever you like.
答案是不
The answer is no.
我们想保持亲切,但是…
We should like to keep it cordial, but...
我们决心让你留下来,医生
we are determined to have you stay, Doctor.
- 麦考伊医生救了你的命 - 我快失去耐心了
- Dr. McCoy saved your life. - I am losing patience.
- 你是柏拉图的信徒? - 我们生活在和平与和谐中
- You are a disciple of Plato? - We live in peace and harmony.
谁的和谐?你的?柏拉图想要真理和美
Whose harmony? Yours? Plato wanted truth and beauty.
并且,最重要的是,正义
And, above all, justice.
亲爱的史波克先生
My dear Mr. Spock,
环境迫使我们对柏拉图进行一些改编
circumstances have forced us to make a few adaptations of Plato.
但我们的社会是可以想象的最民♥主♥的社会
But ours is the most democratic society conceivable.
任何人都可以在任何时候成为或做任何他想做的事
Anyone can, at any moment, be or do anything he wishes,
甚至成为柏拉图星的统治者,如果他的思想足够强大的话
even become ruler of Platonius, if his mind is strong enough.
如果他的思想不强大,他会像亚历山大一样被撕裂?
If his mind isn't strong, he's torn apart like Alexander?
我们不是孩子
We are not children.
在你们的文化中,正义是强者的意志
In your culture, justice is the will of the stronger.
它是通过武器,宇宙飞船强加给人们的
It is forced upon people by means of weapons, spaceships.
我们的正义是更强大的思想的意志,是巨大的进步
Our justice is the will of the stronger mind, a vast improvement.
我们不会使用武器来实施你这样的暴行
We don't use weapons for the brutality you practise.
再见了,舰长
Farewell, Captain.
走吧
Come on.
麦考伊
McCoy.
我不能动,无论如何他们都要把我留在这里
I can't move. They're gonna keep me here no matter what.
- 请离开 - 不,你是医生
- Leave, please. - No, you're the doctor.
他们不想强迫你,他们正在努力…
They don't want to force you. They're trying...
趁你们还可以的时候赶紧走
Go while you still can.
我们不走,除非放开他
We're not leaving till he's released.
你没有指挥权
You are not in command.
- 为什么要争这个?赶他们走 - 那可能会冒犯医生
- Why discuss it? Get rid of them. - That might offend the doctor.
你想留下来吗?无论如何
You wish to stay? By all means.
帮助我们庆祝我们的周年纪念日
Help us celebrate our anniversary.
我希望我们能说服你加入我们这个小小的理想国
I hope we can persuade you to join our tiny republic.
- 你不会说服我的 - 我想我们会的
- You won't persuade me. - I think we will.
♪ 特威帝,特威丹,太空人踩着鼓点前进 ♪
♪ Tweedledee, Tweedledum Spacemen marching to a drum ♪
♪ 我们在mimsytoves间滑行并在borogoves间回旋 ♪
♪ We slithe among the mimsy toves And gyre among the borogoves ♪
你不要留下来,麦考伊,不管他…
You're not staying, McCoy, no matter what he...
做你的奴隶
Being your slave,
我该做什么
what should I do
除了每时
but tend upon the hours
每刻…遵从你的愿望?
and times... of your desire?
我没有宝贵的时间可以度过
I have no precious time at all to spend
也没有服务要做,直到你…
Nor service to do, till you...
停下!不要这样对他,帕门
Stop it! Don't do this to him, Parmen.
麦考伊,不管他让我说什么或做什么
McCoy, no matter what he makes me say or do,
答案是…不
the answer's... no.
不,帕门!停下来!
No, Parmen! Stop it!
怎么,医生?
Well, Doctor?
我…
I...
我有我的命令
I have my orders.
如你所愿,医生
As you wish, Doctor.
这是你的乌托邦吗?你对未来的宏伟愿景?
Is this your utopia? Your grand vision of the future?
你甚至不…
You don't even...
[尖叫]
[SCREAMS]
- 受够你的说教了 - 我们也受够了
- Enough of your moralising. - We've had too much of yours.
- 你永远别想让我留下来 - 你会很高兴的
- You'll never get me to stay. - You'll be happy to.
这需要时间,但你会很高兴留下来的
It takes time, but you will be happy to stay.
他是瓦肯人!你不能强迫他流露情绪
He's a Vulcan! You can't force emotion out of him.
- 你一定是在开玩笑 - 你会毁了他
- You must be joking. - You'll destroy him.
我们总不能让他笑死吧?
We can't let him die laughing, can we?
[呜咽]
[SOBS]
我求你…
I beg you...
史波克…
Spock...
史波克…
Spock...
不要…让他们毁了你
Don't... let them break you.
坚持住!
Hold on!
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表