剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
[柯克]舰长日志,星历5928.5
[KIRK] Captain's log, stardate 5928.5.
企业号♥收到了来自加缪二上一群科学家的求救信♥号♥♥
The Enterprise has received a distress call from a group of scientists on Camus II,
他们正在探索一个死亡文明的废墟
who are exploring the ruins of a dead civilization.
他们的处境很绝望
Their situation is desperate.
其中两名幸存者是探险队外科医生科尔曼
Two of the survivors are the expedition surgeon, Doctor Coleman,
和探险队队长珍妮丝·莱斯特博士
and the leader of the expedition, Dr. Janice Lester.
她怎么了?
What's wrong with her?
暴露于辐射
Exposure to radiation.
那是什么形式的辐射?
What form of radiation was it?
我从来没有遇到过的
Nothing I've ever encountered.
珍妮丝你必须保持绝对平静
Janice, you must remain absolutely quiet.
那是医生的命令,不是我的
Those are doctor's orders, not mine.
舰长,三录仪采集到微弱的生命读数
Captain. Tricorder picking up very faint life readings.
距离这里大约700米
Approximately seven hundred metres from here.
必须立即提供帮助
Help will have to be immediate.
[呻♥吟♥]
[GROANS]
也许你在场能让她平静下来
Perhaps your presence will quiet her.
我希望过我不再见到你
I hoped I wouldn't see you again.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
我们一起在星际舰队的那一年是我生命中唯一鲜活的时光
The year we were together at Starfleet is the only time in my life I was alive.
我从来没有阻止过你继续你的太空工作
I never stopped you from going on with your space work.
你的星舰舰长的世界不接受女性
Your world of starship captains doesn't admit women.
这不公平
It isn't fair.
是不公平
No, it isn't.
你因此惩罚和折磨我
And you punished and tortured me because of it.
我爱过你
I loved you.
我们本可以在群星之间漫游
We could have roamed among the stars.
我们会互相残杀
We'd have killed each other.
那可能更好了
It might have been better.
[柯克]宇宙,最后的边疆
[KIRK] Space, the final frontier.
这些是星舰企业号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务:探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
寻找新生命和新文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇踏前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
星际旅行:原初
第三季第二十四集
你有过机会,柯克舰长
You had your chance, Captain Kirk.
你应该杀了我
You should've smothered the life in me.
然后人们会说:“珍妮丝·莱斯特博士
Then they would have said, "Dr. Janice Lester
在执行任务时死于辐射中毒”
died of radiation poisoning in the line of duty."
你为什么不做?你一直想,不是吗?
Why didn't you do it? You always wanted to, didn't you?
你有力气去做
You had the strength to do it.
但是你害怕
But you were afraid.
你总是害怕
You were always afraid.
现在珍妮丝·莱斯特取代了柯克舰长的位置
Now Janice Lester takes the place of Captain Kirk.
我已经拥有了你的力气
I already possess your physical strength.
只是这个柯克舰长不怕杀人
Only this Captain Kirk is not afraid to kill.
[呻♥吟♥]
[MOANS]
现在你知道身为一个女人的羞辱感了
Now you know the indignity of being a woman.
对你来说,这种痛苦很快就会过去,就像对我一样
For you this agony will soon pass, as it has for me.
安静!安静!
Quiet! Quiet!
相信我,死总比独自活在女人的身体里好
Believe me, it is better to be dead than to live alone in the body of a woman.
死了更好
It's better to be dead.
[脚步声]
[FOOTSTEPS]
麦考伊医生,你的报告
Doctor McCoy. Your report.
我们太晚了,吉姆,什么也做不了
We were too late, Jim. There's nothing could be done.
是所说的辐射吗?
Was it radiation as suggested?
不,我认为是鏼
No, I believe it was celebium.
但是,科尔曼医生不同意
However, Doctor Coleman disagrees.
具体一点很重要
To be specific is essential
因为鏼的治疗相当…
because the treatment of celebium is quite ...
麦考伊医生
Doctor McCoy.
我们不在的时候你有没有注意到任何不寻常的症状?
Did you notice any unusual symptoms while we were gone?
不,完全没有,她一直都昏迷不醒
No, nothing at all. She was unconscious all of the time.
莱斯特博士快死了
Dr. Lester is near death.
也许发生在她员工身上的事给她造成的打击也是一部分原因
Perhaps the shock of knowing what happened to her staff is part of her problem.
我肯定是的
I'm sure it is.
把她传送到企业号♥要比等待安全
Beaming her up to the Enterprise will be less harmful than waiting.
我不知道,我不确定
I don't know. I'm not sure.
柯克舰长呼叫企业号♥
Captain Kirk to the Enterprise.
柯克舰长呼叫企业号♥
Captain Kirk to the Enterprise.
我是斯科特,长官
Mr. Scott, sir.
斯科特先生
Mr. Scott.
准备将登陆小队传送上船
Prepare to beam the landing party aboard
还有另外两人,其中一个病危
plus two others. One critically ill.
让医疗团队随时待命接收患者
Have a medical team standing by to receive the patient.
通话完毕
Captain Kirk, out.
准备传送上船
Prepare to beam aboard.
科尔曼医生,陪病人去医务室
Docotr Coleman, accompany the patient to the Sickbay.
史波克先生,让飞船脱离轨道
Mr. Spock, take the ship out of orbit.
恢复指定航线
Resume designated course.
麦考伊医生
Doctor McCoy.
麦考伊医生你和科尔曼医生似乎对诊断意见不一
Docotr McCoy, you and Docotr Coleman seem to disagree on diagnosis.
不,不完全相左,我们都同意这是辐射
No, not entirely. We both agree it's radiation.
科尔曼医生不准备说什么形式的辐射
Docotr Coleman isn't prepared to say what form of radiation.
会影响你完成正确的治疗吗?
Will it affect your arriving at a correct treatment?
这很关键
It's crucial.
嗯,这对我来说尤其令人不安
Well, this is especially disturbing to me
因为…个人原因
for ... personal reasons.
哦?我不知道你和她那么熟
Oh? I didn't know you knew her that well.
哦,是的,我已经很久没有见到她了
Oh, yes. It's been a long time since I saw her.
当关系变得认真起来时,我离开了她
I walked out on her when it became serious.
嗯,那时你一定很年轻,吉姆
Well, you must have been very young at the time, Jim.
年轻不是每件事的借口,麦考伊医生
Youth doesn't excuse everything, Doctor McCoy.
对我来说是非常不愉快的记忆
It's a very unhappy memory for me.
我没有意识到这一点
I didn't realize that.
我会尽我所能
I shall do everything in my power.
谢谢,非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
莱斯特博士…能逃脱真是一个非常幸运的年轻人
Dr. Lester ... is certainly a very lucky young person to have escaped.
是的,很幸运,非常幸运
Yes, very lucky. Very lucky.
[呻♥吟♥]
[GROANS]
刚刚开始
It just began.
那你最好停下来
Well you'd better put a stop to it!
如果你让莱斯特博士完全恢复意识
If you allow Dr. Lester to become fully conscious,
她就会知道发生了什么
she'll know what has happened.
可能没有人会相信
Probably no one will believe it.
可能?
Probably?
这就是我们能要求的一切
That's all we can ask for.
现在如何解释死亡?
How can death be explained now?
我告诉你不能继续了
I tell you it can't continue.
你杀死了每一个工作人员
You killed every one of the staff.
你把他们派到了你明知鏼护盾薄弱的地方
You sent them where you knew the celebium shielding was weak.
现在你为什么不杀了他?你有过绝佳的机会
Now why didn't you kill him? You had the perfect opportunity.
时间不够
There wasn't enough time.
我给足了你要的时间
I gave you every minute you asked for.
他太执着于生活,我不能…
He hung onto life too hard. I couldn't ...
你不能,因为你爱他
You couldn't because you love him.
你想让我成为杀他的凶手
You want me to be his murderer.
爱?他?
Love?Him?
我爱他拥有的生活
I love the life he led.
星舰指挥官的权力
The power of a starship commander.
现在是我的生活了
It's my life now.
我不会成为杀人犯
I won't become a murderer.
你就是凶手!
You are a murderer!
你知道是鏼,你本可以治疗他们
You knew it was celebium. You could've treated them for it.
你杀了好多次人了
You're a murderer many times over.
吉姆,你在这里做什么?
Jim, what are you doing here?
我以为我在场可以让莱斯特医生平静下来
I thought my presence might quiet Dr. Lester.
它似乎产生了相反的效果
It seems to have had the opposite effect.
跟你没关系
It's nothing to do with you.
这是发展中的放射病的症状
It's a symptom of the developing radiation illness.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表