剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
报告,契科夫先生
Report, Mr. Chekov.
全面扫描,结果阴性
Full scan. Results negative.
辐射水平正常
Radiation level normal.
大气和地形不受干扰,没有证据表明有殖民地
Atmosphere and terrain are undisturbed. No evidence of a colony
也没有可能消灭它的军队
nor of a force that might have annihilated it.
- 生命读数,麦考伊医生 - 没有
- Life readings, Dr. McCoy. - Nothing.
- 他们被一艘船袭击了 - 我们无法检测到
- They were being attacked by a ship. - Which we were unable to detect.
一整个人类殖民地
An entire human colony,
一整个定居点
a whole settlement,
100名男性、女性和儿童
100 men, women and children.
谁干的?
Who did it?
为什么?
And why?
[通讯器发出哔哔声]
[COMMUNICATOR BLEEPS]
- 我是柯克 - 史波克,舰长
- Kirk here. - Spock, Captain.
传感器发现了一艘克林贡船,正在快速接近
Sensors have picked up a Klingon ship, closing fast.
开启护盾,保护自己
Deflectors on. Protect yourselves.
如果受到攻击,全面反击
Total reply if attacked.
这就是答案,克林贡人
So that's the answer. Klingons.
克林贡船上有麻烦,有爆♥炸♥的迹象,大规模的破坏
Trouble on the Klingon ship. Evidence of explosions, massive destruction.
舰长,敌舰正在漂流,完全失去战斗力
Captain, the enemy ship is drifting, totally disabled.
- 我们从未向它开过枪 - 维持红色警报
- We never fired upon it. - Maintain Red Alert.
克林贡:你袭击了我的船
KLINGON: You attacked my ship.
我的400名船员死亡
400 of my crew dead.
柯克,我的飞船已瘫痪,我要你的
Kirk, my ship is disabled. I claim yours.
你们是克林贡帝国的俘虏
You are prisoners of the Klingon Empire
你们对它们犯下了战争行为
against which you have committed an act of war.
柯克:宇宙,最后的边疆
KIRK: Space, the final frontier.
这些是星舰企业号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务:探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
寻找新生命和新文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇踏前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
三年来,联邦和克林贡帝国
For three years, the Federation and the Klingon Empire
一直很和平
have been at peace.
- 我们遵守条约 - 我们没有对你的飞船采取任何行动
- A treaty we have honored. - We took no action against your ship.
我的船员的尖叫声是假的吗?
Were the screams of my crew imaginary?
你的命令是什么?发动战争?你成功了
What were your orders? To start a war? You've succeeded.
测试新武器?我们将对其进行调查
To test a new weapon? We shall examine it.
- 这个星球上的一个殖民地被摧毁了 - 通过什么方式?
- A colony on this planet was destroyed. - By what?
没有尸体,没有废墟,隐形的殖民地?
No bodies, no ruins. A colony of the invisible?
是的,克林贡新武器的测试,不留痕迹
Yes, the test of a new Klingon weapon, leaving no traces.
联邦舰艇不擅长偷袭
Federation ships don't specialize in sneak attacks.
我们想知道你什么时候开始
We wondered when you would begin.
你用虚假的求救信♥号♥♥引诱我的船进入伏击
You lured my ship into ambush by a false distress call.
你会告诉我们为什么
You will tell us why.
你也接到了?我们也接到了求救信♥号♥♥
You received one? We received a distress call.
我不打算用我的余生来争论你的幻想
I don't propose to spend the rest of my life arguing your fantasies.
企业号♥是我的!
The Enterprise is mine!
指示您的传送室将我们传送到上船
Instruct your transporter room to beam us aboard.
见鬼去吧
Go to the Devil.
我们没有鬼,柯克
We have no Devil, Kirk.
但我们了解你们的魔鬼的习惯
But we understand the habits of yours.
我要折磨你们…至死
I shall torture you... to death,
一个接一个
one by one,
直到你们高贵的舰长喊“够了”
until your noble captain cries "Enough".
谁会是第一个?
Who will be first?
哥萨克!
Cossacks!
肮脏的克林贡杀人犯!
Filthy Klingon murderers!
你杀了我的兄弟,皮奥特!阿卡尼斯四号♥研究前哨站
You killed my brother, Piotre! The Archanis IV research outpost.
100名和平人士被屠♥杀♥!就像你在这里所做的一样
100 peaceful people massacred! Just like you did here.
我的兄弟…
My brother...
你自愿加入他,真是忠诚啊
And you volunteer to join him. That is loyalty.
契科夫!
Chekov!
停止折磨
Stop the torture.
- 你不能交出企业号♥ - 帮助契科夫
- You can't hand over the Enterprise. - Help Chekov.
不要计划任何诡计,柯克
Don't plan any tricks, Kirk.
一有背叛迹象我就杀死100名人♥质♥
I will kill 100 hostages at the first sign of treachery.
我会让你登上企业号♥,一旦到了那里,就没有花招了
I'll beam you aboard the Enterprise. Once there, no tricks.
舰长,你不能,不要让这些畜生占有这艘船
Captain, you can't. Don't let these animals have the ship.
- 让开 - 畜生?
- Move aside. - Animals?
你的舰长爬得像个畜生
Your captain crawls like one.
克林贡人永远不会投降
A Klingon would never surrender.
命令传送所有人上去
Order everybody to be transported up.
对准他所有武器
All weapons on him.
- 柯克呼叫企业号♥,史波克先生 - 我在,舰长
- Kirk to Enterprise. Mr. Spock. - Here, Captain.
史波克先生,我们有客人,将传送机调整到宽阔的场地
Mr. Spock, we have guests. Adjust transporter to wide field.
传送目标区域内的所有人
Beam up everyone in the target area.
收到,舰长
Understood, Captain.
传送室
Transporter room.
警卫,立刻来,干得好,史波克
Security, on the double. Good work, Spock.
- 发生了什么? - 我们的小队完好无损
- What happened? - Our party is intact.
其他人在传送中暂停,他们是谁?
All others suspended in transit. Who are they?
- 克林贡人 - 好了,他们到了
- Klingons. - Well, they're right in here.
- 约翰逊? - 警卫在路上
- Johnson? - Security on the way.
把它们留在原地,不存在的地方
Leave them where they are, non-existence.
这样银河系中的克林贡怪物就少了
That's less Klingon monsters in the galaxy.
带他们进来
Bring them in.
快走,快走
Move 'em out. Move.
说谎者!
Liar!
我说我们上船后不玩把戏
I said no tricks after we reach the ship.
你是星际联邦的囚犯
You're a prisoner of the Federation of Planets.
我的船上有幸存者
There are survivors on my ship.
我无法接通星际舰队司令部
I can't get through to Starfleet Command.
所有频率都被拦截
All frequencies are blocked.
那艘克林贡船的辐射太多了
There's too much radiation from that Klingon ship.
- 这是一个风险 - 准备摧毁
- It's a hazard. - Prepare to destruct.
完成你开始的工作?
Completing the job you started?
- 如果是我♥干♥的,你就不会在这里 - 来自克林贡飞船的第一组
- You wouldn't be here if I had. - First group from the Klingon vessel.
我的妻子玛拉和我的科学官
My wife, Mara, and my science officer.
- 康,发生了什么事? - 更多的联邦背叛
- Kang, what has happened? - More Federation treachery.
我们是囚犯
We are prisoners.
他们会对我们做什么?
What will they do to us?
我听说过他们的暴行,死亡集中营
I've heard of their atrocities, death camps.
他们会折磨我们套取信息
They'll torture us for information.
你有东西要学, 为我们的客人编写食物合成器的程序
You have things to learn. Program the food synthesiser for our guests.
- 你会得到很好的待遇 - 我看到了
- You'll be well treated. - So I have seen.
维持红色警报
Secure from Red Alert.
保持战斗部署,扫描其他船只
Maintain general quarters. Scan for other ships.
- 我想搞清楚这件事 - 我们知道发生了什么
- I want this nailed down. - We know what happened.
在我们收到贝塔12A信♥号♥♥的那一刻
At the moment we received the signal from Beta 12A,
克林贡人距离太远,不可能成为攻击者
the Klingons were too far distant to have been the attackers.
而且,他们也被求救信♥号♥♥所吸引
Moreover, they also were attracted by a distress call.
谎言!他们想假装我们发动战争
Lies! They want to start a war by pretending we did.
契科夫可能是对的
Chekov may be right.
克林贡人声称遵守停火协议,但发生的暴♥力♥事件…
The Klingons claim to honor the truce but there are incidents...
- 没有证据是克林贡人做的 - 我们需要什么证明?
- No proof Klingons committed them. - What proof do we need?
我们知道克林贡人是怎样的
We know what a Klingon is.
我们的日志磁带将表明我们的清白
Our log tapes will indicate our innocence.
不幸的是,不能保证他们会被相信
Unfortunately, there's no guarantee they'll be believed.
报告
Report.
仍然联♥系♥不上星际舰队司令部,长官
Still no contact with Starfleet Command, sir.
继续尝试,我们的捉到了一条外交大鱼的尾巴
Keep trying. We've got a diplomatic tiger by the tail.
- 斯科特:克林贡飞船已经撤离 - 非常好,苏鲁先生?
- SCOTT: Klingon ship has vacated. - Very good. Mr. Sulu?
- 相位炮锁定,准备开火 - 发射相位炮
- Phasers locked, ready to fire. - Fire phasers.
射程内没有其他飞船
No other ships within range.
- 上尉? - 未能与星际舰队联♥系♥
- Lieutenant? - No contact with Starfleet yet.
改变航线为17,标记4,曲速3
Change course to 17, mark 4, warp factor 3.
当我拿下这艘船时,我会把柯克的头塞满挂在墙上
When I take this ship, I'll have Kirk's head stuffed and hung on the wall.
他们会在我们采取行动之前杀死我们
They will kill us before we can act.
他们想要审问我们,了解我们的实力,我们的计划
They wish to question us, learn our strength, our plans.
- 他们永远不会得逞 - 我们40人对他们400人
- They never will. - We are 40 against 400.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表