剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
蕾娜!
Rayna!
不
No,
不要命令我
do not order me.
没有人可以命令我
No one can order me.
她是人类
She's human.
哪怕只有最后一个血细胞,她都是人类
Down to the last blood cell, she's human.
哪怕只剩最后的想法,希望,抱负,情感,她都是人
Down to the last thought, hope, aspiration, emotion, she's human.
人类精神是自♥由♥的,你没有所有权
The human spirit is free. You have no power of ownership.
她可以随心所欲
She's free to do as she wishes.
先生们,我劝你们停下来
Gentlemen, I urge you to stop.
有危险
There is a danger.
没有人能打败我
No man beats me.
我不想打败你
I don't want to beat you.
这不是对权力测试
This is no test of power.
蕾娜属于她自己
Rayna belongs to herself.
她要求拥有人类选择的权利
And she claims the human right of choice,
成为她想成为的
to be as she wills.
做她想做的,想她所想的!
To do as she wills, to think as she wills!
这就是我一直努力的东西
That's what I've worked for.
蕾娜跟我走
Rayna come with me.
留下
Stay.
我本来不是人类
I was not human.
现在我爱恋
Now I love.
我爱恋
I love.
你不能死
You can't die.
发生了什么?
What happened?
她爱你,舰长
She loved you, Captain.
你也是,弗林特先生,作为导师,甚至作为父亲
And you, too, Mr. Flint, as a mentor, even as a father.
她没有足够的时间适应这可怕的力量
There was not enough time for her to adjust to the awful power
以及她新发现的情感的矛盾
and contradictions of her new-found emotions.
她不忍♥伤害你们任何一个
She could not bear to hurt either of you.
爱的快乐使她成为人,爱的痛苦摧毁了她
The joys of love made her human and the agonies of love destroyed her.
史波克
Spock.
疫情减轻,不再构成威胁了
The epidemic is reduced and no longer a threat.
企业号♥在航线513,标记7,按照你的命令
The Enterprise is on course 513, mark 7, as you ordered.
一个很老很孤独的人
A very old and lonely man.
还有一个年轻而孤独的人
And a young and lonely man.
我们演了一出很拙劣的戏码,是不是?
We put on a pretty poor show, didn't we?
要是我能忘记就好了
If only I could forget.
吉姆
Jim.
谢天谢地,终于睡觉了
Thank heaven, sleeping at last.
你的报告,医生
Your report, Doctor.
哦,弗林特先生的三录仪读数终于相关了
Oh, those, uh, tricorder readings on Mr. Flint are finally correlated.
他快死了
He's dying.
你看,弗林特在带着塑造他的复杂场
You see, Flint, in leaving Earth, with all of its complex fields
离开地球时,牺牲了不朽
within which he was formed, sacrificed immortality.
他将过完正常的生活,然后死去
He'll live the rest of a normal life and die.
那一天,我会哀悼
On that day, I shall mourn.
他知道吗?
Does he know?
是的,我告诉他了,他打算把余生
Yes, I told him myself. He intends to devote the remainder of his years
和他的伟大能力奉献给人类健康的改善
and great abilities to the improvement of the human condition.
谁知道他会想出什么?
And who knows what he might come up with.
的确
Indeed.
好吧,我想这就是全部,我可以稍后告诉吉姆,或者你来说
Well, I guess that's all. I can tell Jim later, or you can.
考虑到对手的长寿,真是一个永恒的三角恋
Considering his opponent's longevity, truly an eternal triangle.
你不会明白的,对吧史波克?
You wouldn't understand that, would you Spock?
你看,我为你比为他感到更难过
You see, I feel sorrier for you than I do for him,
因为你永远不会知道爱情能驱使一个人做什么
because you'll never know the things that love can drive a man to.
狂喜,痛苦
The ecstasies, the miseries,
破坏规则
the broken rules,
孤注一掷的冒险
the desperate chances,
光荣的失败和光荣的胜利
the glorious failures and the glorious victories.
这些东西你永远不会知道
All of these things you'll never know
只是因为"爱"这个词没有写进你的字典里
simply because the word "love" isn't written into your book.
晚安,史波克
Good night, Spock.
晚安,医生
Good night, Doctor.
我真希望他能忘记她
I do wish he could forget her.
忘记
Forget.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表