剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
[柯克] 舰长日志,星历5718.3
[Kirk] Captain's Log : Star date 5718.3.
企业号♥正在绕着厄尔巴二号♥飞行,这是一颗大气有毒的行星…
The Enterprise is orbiting Elba 11, a planet with a poisonous atmosphere ...
联邦在此建立了一个收♥容♥所♥
where the Federation maintains an asylum...
收治了银河系中少数几个不可救药的犯罪狂人
for the few remaining incorrigible, criminally insane of the galaxy.
我们正在为他们带来革命性的新药
We are bringing a revolutionary new medicine to them,
联邦希望用它永久消除…
a medicine with which the Federation hopes to eliminate mental illness...
精神疾病
for all time.
我正和史波克先生一起传送下去
I am transporting down with Mr. Spock,
把药送给唐纳德·科里医生
and we're delivering the medicine to Dr. Donald Cory,
他是殖民地主管
the governor of the colony.
我是唐纳德,很高兴见到你
Donald, good to see you.
主管
Governor.
先生们,你们不知道我有多开心
Gentlemen, you don't know what a treat this is for me.
我已经很久没有访客了,吉姆
It's been too long since I've had company, Jim.
力场恢复原位
The force field's back in place now.
这意味着你俩被困在这里了
That means you two are trapped here.
我不接受你不和我一起吃饭的借口
I'm not accepting any excuses for your not dining with me.
我们会很高兴的
We'd be delighted.
主管,自从我们上次访问以后,你又收治了一名病人
Governor, you indicated one additional inmate since our last visit,
总共15个,对吗?
making a total of 15. Is it correct?
是的
It is.
康复计划进展得不太好
The rehabilitation program isn't progressing too well,
我怀疑这种药的有效性
and I have my doubts about the effectiveness of this medicine too.
唐纳德,你变成悲观主义者了吗?
Donald, are you becoming a pessimist?
我恐怕是的
I'm afraid I have.
数十亿人里总共有15个无法治愈的疯子…
A total of 15 incurably insane out of billions...
要我说并不多
is not what I would call an excessive figure.
新病人是谁?
Who is the new inmate?
呃,加斯
Uh, Garth.
[科里] 伊扎尔的加斯
[Cory] Garth of Izar,
一位以前的星际舰队舰长
a former star ship fleet captain.
当我还是学院的学员时,他的功绩是必读的
When I was a cadet at the academy, his exploits were required reading.
他是我的英雄之一,我想见他
He was one of my heroes. I'd like to see him.
当然
Of course.
[开门]
[Door Opens]
[咔嗒声]
[Click]
[咔嗒声]
[Click]
舰长!
Captain!
你正在犯一个错误
You're making a mistake.
柯克舰长时间紧迫,玛塔
Captain Kirk is pressed for time at the moment, Marta.
我没有什么问题!
There's nothing the matter with me!
你不能看着我就明白吗?你不能通过听来判断吗?
Can't you see just by looking at me? Can't you tell by listening?
她听起来很理性,舰长
She sounds rational enough, Captain.
我是理性的
I am rational.
你想告诉我什么?
What is it you want to tell me?
我不能在他面前告诉你
I can't tell you in front of him.
你害怕在科里主管面前说话?
You're afraid to talk in front of Governor Cory?
他根本不是真的科里主管,就是这样
He isn't really Governor Cory at all, that's just it.
[轻笑] 这几天她一直在说
[Chuckles] She's been saying that for days now.
我们的医务人员无法弄清楚原因[轻笑]
Our medical staff can't figure out why. [Chuckles]
这是加斯
Here's Garth.
他异常不安
He's been unusually disturbed,
我们不得不施加额外的限制
and we've had to impose additional restraint.
科里?
Cory?
[呼气]
[Exhales]
是的,吉姆,我是科里
Yes, Jim, I'm Cory.
[疯狂地笑]
[Laughing Maniacally]
这是真的,他骗了你
It's true. He tricked you.
[笑]
[Laughing]
[咔嗒声]
[Click]
你说你想见我,舰长,嗯,我在这里
You said you wanted to see me, Captain. Well, here I am.
[加斯笑]
[Garth Laughing]
[柯克] 宇宙,最后的边疆
[Kirk] Space, the final frontier.
这些是星舰企业号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the star ship Enterprise.
它的五年任务:探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds,
寻找新生命和新文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇踏前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
上帝毁灭之人
Whom Gods Destroy
你的瓦肯朋友还活着,舰长
Your Vulcan friend is still alive, Captain.
我的相位枪设置为击晕,而不是击杀
My phaser was set to stun, not to kill.
他会很舒服
He'll be quite comfortable,
几乎和你以及我们尊敬的主管一样舒适
almost as comfortable as you and our esteemed governor.
加斯,必须让他受罪吗?
Garth, do you have to make him suffer like that?
用我的正式头衔称呼我,柯克
You will address me by my proper title, Kirk.
对不起,我应该说加斯舰长
I'm sorry. I should've said Captain Garth.
我是加斯勋爵,以前是伊扎尔的
I am Lord Garth, formerly of Izar,
我领导着宇宙未来的主人
and I lead the future masters of the universe.
对不起,加斯勋爵
I'm sorry, Lord Garth.
你们地球人是一群顽固的人,不是吗?
You Earth people are a stiff-necked lot, aren't you?
放开他
Release him.
恐怕打倒你还不够
I'm afraid that subjugating you won't be enough.
你必须被监禁
You must be confined.
以及银河系所有不屈服于我的意志的的人
And all the people of the galaxy who will not bow to my will...
都必须被监禁或毁灭
must be confined or destroyed.
加斯舰长,听我说
Captain Garth, listen to me.
嗬嗬!我们敬爱的主管决定向我们发表讲话
Ho-ho! Our beloved governor has decided to address us,
我们还没有允许他说话
and we have not given him our permission to speak.
你这么怕他,以至于你必须让他闭嘴?
Are you so afraid of him that you must keep him pinned?
[咔嗒声]
[Click]
我不怕任何人,你们都没有力量反对我
I'm afraid of no one. You're all powerless against me.
谢谢,你对药做了什么?
Thank you.
你对药做了什么?
What've you done with the medicine?
药?
The medicine?
你是说毒药,我摧毁了它
You mean the poison. I destroyed it.
毁了?
Destroyed it?
这是你唯一的希望
It was your only hope!
安静!
Silence!
弱者的喋喋不休让我厌烦
The chatter of inferior weaklings wearies me.
是时候我来接管企业号♥了,当然,你会帮助我的
And it's time I took command of the Enterprise. You'll help me, of course.
当然
Of course.
我的船员叛变了
My crew mutinied.
首先我要用企业号♥去追捕
The first use I will make of the Enterprise is to hunt them down...
并惩罚他们
and punish them for that.
企业号♥的船员也会叛变
The crew of the Enterprise will also mutiny.
[轻笑] 但他们不会
[Chuckles] But they won't.
你看,舰长,我掌握了一个有用的技巧
You see, Captain, there's a helpful technique I've mastered.
[笑]
[Laughing]
[笑]
[Laughing]
再见,亲爱的,我会想念你
Good-bye, darling. I'll miss you.
[咔嗒声]
[Click]
[咔嗒声]
[Click]
科里主管,你感觉如何?
Governor Cory, how do you feel?
好的,我们任何人都没有办法
All right. There is no help for any of us...
如果那个疯子是企业号♥的指挥官
if that madman is in command of the Enterprise.
他吹嘘自己创造了宇宙中最强大的爆♥炸♥物
He boasts that he's created the most powerful explosive in the universe,
我相信他
and I believe him.
他是如何随意变换形态的?
How does he manage to change form at will?
安托斯人教他细胞变形技术
The people of Antos taught him the techniques of cellular metamorphosis...
来修复他身体被毁坏的部分
to restore the destroyed parts of his body.
后来他自己学会了用这种技术
By himself, he later learned to use the technique...
把自己变成他想要的任何样子
to recreate himself into any form he wished.
我们第一次知道是当一名警卫
The first time we knew about it was when a guard,
在加斯的牢房♥里看到了以为是我的人,然后放了他
seeing what he thought was me in Garth's cell, released him.
他真是个天才,多么浪费
He was such a genius. What a waste.
力场开启,好的
Force field is off. Good.
在我下达命令之前,留在这里不要被人看到
Remain here out of sight until I give the order to join me.
[控制台哔哔声]
[Console Beeping]
柯克呼叫企业号♥
Kirk to Enterprise.
我是斯科特,长官
Scott here, sir.
传送我上船
Beam me aboard.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表