剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
我试图按照命令规划前往星际基地4
I was trying to program for Star base 4 as ordered.
我无法得到回应
I can't get a response.
它似乎死机了,长官
It just seemed to go dead, sir.
舰长,一些电脑内存库被烧毁了
Captain, some of the memory banks of the computer are burned out.
你能确定哪些吗?
Can you determine which ones?
方向控制和自毁,舰长
The directional control and the self-destruct, Captain,
都烧坏了
are both burnt out.
我是这么干的
I did it like this.
[电气噼啪声]
[Electrical Crackling]
柯克:舰长日志,星号♥5730.6
Captain's Log : Star date 5730. 6.
在一次破坏行为中
In a deliberate act of sabotage,
贝尔专员烧毁了我们的自毁机制
Commissioner Bele has burned out our destruct mechanism
并且用意志再次接管了
and through the power of his will has again taken over
企业号♥的方向控制
directional control of the Enterprise.
现在我们可以别废话直接去谢隆吗?
Now can we go to Cheron without any more discussion?
目前,我似乎别无选择
At the moment, I seem to have no choice.
所以这就是阿里安纳斯之后的正义
So this is justice after Ariannus!
你签了我的死刑执行令,我警告过你会发生什么
You have signed my death warrant. I warned you what to expect.
你会继续让这种对正义的嘲弄继续下去吗?
Will you continue to let this mockery of justice go on?
如果你是正义的拥护者,请证明这一点!杀了他!
If you are partisans of justice, prove it! Kill him!
[契科夫]我们不是杀手
[Chekov] We are not killers.
你能做什么?只在嘴上伸张正义吗?
What do you do? Carry justice on your tongues?
你只会为它乞求,但你不会为它而战或死
You will beg for it, but you won't fight or die for it.
经过多年的领导战斗,你似乎很有活力
After so many years of leading the fight, you seem very much alive.
我怀疑他的许多追随者也能这样说
I doubt that the same can be said for many of his followers.
你完了,洛凯!
You're finished, Lokai!
我们已经把你的种族关在了谢隆上
We've got your kind penned in on Cheron into little districts.
那不会改变
It's not going to change.
你搜寻了整个银河系,一无所获,除了单色垃圾
You've combed the galaxy and come up with nothing but mono-coloured trash,
行善者和流血的心
do-gooders and bleeding hearts.
你死定了,你这个半白人
You're dead, you half-white!
你这个没用的无聊家伙
You useless pieces of bland flesh.
我要带你走,你个半黑!
I'll take you with me, you half-black.
贝尔,你再这样下去
Bele, you keep this up,
就永远无法和你的囚犯一起去谢隆了
and you'll never get to Cheron with your prisoner.
飞船的舰桥将受到不可挽回的损坏
The rest of this ship will be irreparably damaged.
这将是你们最后的战场
This will be your final battlefield.
你5万年的追寻都白费了
Your 50,000 years of pursuit will have been wasted.
而你,洛凯,将在太空中死去
And you, Lokai, you'll die here in space.
你不会激励更多的信徒,你的事业将结束
You'll inspire no more disciples. Your cause will be ended.
记住,舰长,政♥治♥庇护所是我的权利
Remember, Captain, political sanctuary is my right.
我是你的俘虏,尊重这一权利
I am your prisoner. Honour that right,
否则战斗会继续,你的船会被烧毁
or the fight will go on and your ship will burn up.
你说到点子上了
You've made your point.
如果你听他的诡计
If you listen to his legalistic trickery,
我将不得不摧毁这艘船
I shall have to destroy this ship and everybody aboard.
我明白了
I understand.
你会把企业号♥归还给我吗?
Will you return the Enterprise to my control?
为什么不?
Why not?
斯科提,方向控制维修是否已经完成?
Scotty, have repairs on directional control been completed?
是的,长官,已改道
Aye, sir, rerouted.
检查控制器和坐标
Check controls and coordinates.
[苏鲁]控制器操作中,企业号♥一如既往地作出响应
[Sulu] Controls operating. The Enterprise is responding.
舰长,真不错
Captain, it's beautiful.
锁定坐标
Locking onto coordinates.
舰长,我们在谢隆的扫描范围内
Captain, we are within scanning range of Cheron.
是否在可视范围内?
Is it within visual range?
现在进入范围内,舰长
Coming within visual range now, Captain.
契科夫,把它放在屏幕上,最大放大倍数
Chekov, put it on the screen, extreme magnification.
你扫描到了什么?
What are you picking up?
几个非常大的城市,无人居住
Several large cities, uninhabited.
巨大的交通系统,没有交通
Extensive traffic systems, barren of traffic.
低等动物和植物侵占城市
Lower animal sand vegetation encroaching on the cities.
根本没有智能生命形式显示,舰长
No sapient life-forms registering at all, Captain.
[史波克]没有自然灾害的证据
[Spock] There is no evidence of natural disaster,
然而,还有大量未掩埋的尸体
yet there are vast numbers of unburied corpses in all cities.
你的意思是…所有的人都死了?
You mean, all the people are dead?
都死了,舰长
All dead, Captain.
他们已经彻底消灭了对方
They have annihilated each other totally.
我的人♥民♥,都死了?
My people, my... all dead?
是的,专员,所有人
Yes, Commissioner, all of them.
没有一个活着?
No one alive?
完全没有,先生
None at all, sir.
是你们这帮凶手干的!
Your band of murderers did this.
是你们的种族灭绝狂做的!
Your insane asylum maniacs did this!
停下来!你们两个怎么了?
Stop it! What's the matter with you two?
你们没听到史波克说的吗?你的星球已经死了
Didn't you hear Spock? Your planet is dead!
因为仇恨谢隆上已经没有活人了
There's nobody alive on Cheron because of hate.
你为之奋斗的目标已不复存在
The cause you fought about no longer exists.
花点时间喘口气,放弃你们的仇恨
Give yourselves time to breathe. Give up your hate.
欢迎你们和我们一起生活
You're welcome to live with us.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果你们不停止仇恨
You both must end up dead
你们俩最后都会死
if you don't stop hating.
你是一个理想主义的梦想家
You're an idealistic dreamer.
贝尔
Bele?
追捕结束了
The chase is finished.
他逃不出我的手心
He must not escape me.
他能去哪里?
Where can he go?
贝尔?
Bele?
先生,我要通知警卫吗?
Shall I alert security, sir?
不,上尉
No, Lieutenant.
他们能跑到哪里去?
Where can they run?
[史波克]舰长,我用船上的传感器上找到了他们
[Spock] Captain, I have located them on ship's sensors.
贝尔在3号♥甲板上追逐洛凯
Bele is chasing Lokai on deck 3.
贝尔在3号♥甲板上追逐洛凯
Bele is chasing Lokai on deck 3.
贝尔正在经过3号♥娱乐室
Bele is passing recreation room 3,
接近船员休息室
approaching the crewmen's lounge.
洛凯跑过船员休息室
Lokai is running past the crewmen's lounge.
洛凯刚刚抵达5号♥甲板
Lokai has just arrived on deck 5.
经过3号♥娱乐室.
Passing recreation room 3.
[传送装置嗡嗡声]
[Transporter Whirring]
[传送装置嗡嗡声]
[Transporter Humming]
舰长,有人激活了传送装置
Captain, someone has activated the transporter mechanism.
史波克,传送室里有人吗?
Spock, anyone in the transporter room?
没有,舰长,传送室是空的
Negative, Captain. Transporter room is clear.
然而,有一个生命形式正在星球上物质化
However, there is a life-form materializing on the planet.
是洛凯,他回到了谢隆
It is Lokai. He is back on Cheron.
那里没人会审判他,他的法官都死了
There's nobody there to try him. His judges are all dead.
舰长,传送装置再次被激活
Captain, the transporter mechanism has been activated again.
当然
Of course.
是贝尔,舰长
It is Bele, Captain.
[传送装置嗡嗡声]
[Transporter Whirring]
[传送装置嗡嗡声]
[Transporter Humming]
而另一个生命形式出现在谢隆上
And another life-form has appeared on Cheron.
这没有任何意义
It doesn't make any sense.
期望从这种极端观点的两种心态中获得理智
To expect sense from two mentalities of such extreme viewpoints
是不合逻辑的
is not logical.
但是他们的星球已经死了,谁是对的重要吗?
But their planet's dead. Does it matter now which one's right?
对洛凯和贝尔来说不是这样,对他们来说重要的是他们的仇恨
Not to Lokai and Bele. All that matters to them is their hate.
你认为这就是他们所拥有的一切吗?
Do you suppose that's all they ever had, sir?
不,但他们只剩下这些了
No. But that's all they have left.
曲速2,苏鲁先生,设定去星际基地4的航线
Warp factor 2, Mr. Sulu. Set course for Star base 4.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表