剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
一瓶苏格兰威士忌说你无法处理你设计的控件
A bottle of Scotch says you can't handle the controls you designed.
- 下次吧 - 晚安,先生们
- Some other time. - Goodnight, gentlemen.
为这个场合特意打扮了?非常令人印象深刻
Dressed up for the occasion? Very impressive.
我是真心想向她致敬
I genuinely intended to honor her.
- 晚上好,先生们 - 晚上好,睡个好觉。
- Good evening, gentlemen. - Good evening. Sleep well.
- 这个女孩有什么让你烦恼的? - 她不是普通的女孩
- What's troubling you with the girl? - She's not just another girl.
- 别犯那种错误 -我没那么想
- Don't make that mistake. - I didn't think that.
我不知道它到底是什么,她似乎非常脆弱
I don't know what it is exactly. She seems very vulnerable.
在某种程度上我们都很脆弱
We're all vulnerable in one way or another.
当然,但她身上有一些非常令人不安的东西
Of course. But there's something very disturbing about her.
说明她是个十足的女人,我同意
Meaning she's quite a woman. I agree.
- 晚安,吉姆 - 晚安,老骨头
- Goodnight, Jim. - Goodnight, Bones.
[门铃♥声♥]
[DOOR BUZZES]
男:米兰达?
MAN: Miranda?
- 是谁? - 拉里,我得和你谈谈
- Who is it? - Larry. I've got to talk to you.
- 很晚了 - 拜托,这一点很重要
- It's late. - Please. It's important.
好的,那进来吧
All right. Come in, then.
我以为晚餐永远不会结束了
I thought the dinner was never going to end.
我倒是很享受
I rather enjoyed it.
是的,我知道你很享受
Yes, I know you did.
我没有,你离得那么远
I didn't. You were so far away.
- 我很快就会离得更远 - 请不要提它
- I'll be further away than that soon. - Please don't talk of that.
时间太少了请,米兰达,不要和科洛斯一起走
There's so little time. Please, Miranda. Don't go with Kollos.
我们已经一次又一次地讨论过这个问题了
We've been over this time and time again.
我难道不知道吗?
Don't I know.
我问过你了,在餐馆里,在实验室里,单膝跪地,双膝跪地
I've asked you in restaurants, in the laboratory, on one knee, both knees.
- 你怎么能这样做? - 请试着理解
- How can you do this? - Please, try to understand.
我明白,你是女人,我是男人,你的同类之一
I understand. You're a woman, and I'm a man, one of your own kind.
科洛斯永远不会给你这样的东西
Kollos will never give you anything like this.
- 为什么我会遇见你? - 我一直对你诚实
- Why did I ever meet you? - I've been honest with you.
我只是不能像你希望的那样爱你
I simply cannot love you the way you want me to.
米兰达
Miranda.
我要和科洛斯一起离开,就这么定了
And I'm going away with Kollos. That's final.
我想你最好现在离开
I think you'd better leave now.
所以,是你
So it's you.
之前我不知道是你
I didn't know that it was you before.
你想杀谁?我吗?
Who is it you want to kill? Is it me?
你不能把这件事藏在心里
You mustn't keep this to yourself.
- 我想要帮你 - 现在你想帮我了?
- I want to help you. - So now you want to help me?
现在我知道一个普通人要做什么才能得到你的回应了
Now I know what a mere human has to do to get a reaction out of you.
让你觉得他是个病人
Make you think he's a patient.
伟大的心理学家,你为什么不试着改变一下做一个女人呢?
A great psychologist. Why don't you try being a woman for a change?
斯科特先生在哪里?
Where's Mr. Scott?
米兰达?
Miranda?
米兰达?
Miranda?
所以你忍♥不住要打一个小赌?
So you couldn't resist a wee wager?
大使受伤了吗?
Has the ambassador been hurt?
- 他没有受到任何伤害 - 谁干的?
- No harm has come to him. - Who could have done it?
拉里·马维克
Larry Marvick.
拉里·马维克?为什么?
Larry Marvick? Why?
他看到美杜莎了吗?
Did he see the Medusan?
- 是的,他看到了 - 那么结果就是精神错乱
- Yes, he did. - Then insanity will be the result.
危险的精神错乱
Dangerous insanity.
你来接管
The controls are all yours.
如果你处理得好,苏格兰威士忌就会在你的房♥间里
The Scotch will be in your room if you handle them.
柯克舰长呼叫所有船员,红色警报
Captain Kirk to all ship personnel. Red Alert.
有人企图谋杀科洛斯
An attempt was made to murder Kollos.
凶手是个疯子
The murderer is insane.
他是劳伦斯·马维克,留意他,通话完毕
He is Lawrence Marvick. Watch for him. Kirk out.
[碰撞]
[CRASH]
解释一下,苏鲁上尉?
Explain, Lieutenant Sulu?
真不敢相信,但我们正在以曲速8.5飞行
I don't believe this, but we're traveling warp factor 8.5.
- 并且还在加速 - 接轮机部,乌乎拉
- And accelerating. - Get engineering, Uhura.
他们不回答,舰长
They don't answer, Captain.
曲速9,还在加速
Warp factor 9 and accelerating.
你不能从那里解除动力吗?
Can't you disengage power from there?
我正在努力
I'm trying.
契科夫先生,请你协助。
Mr. Chekov, your assistance, please.
- 现在接通轮机部了 - 接入内部通话系统
- I have engineering now. - Put them on intercom.
马维克: 我们决不能睡觉!他们会进入你的梦中!这是最糟糕的
MARVICK: We mustn't sleep! They come into your dreams! That's the worst.
- 我们要离开这里了 - 警卫部到轮机部去
- We're making it out of here. - Security to engineering.
- 我跟你一起走 - 不
- I'll go with you. - No.
我必须去,我能接触到他的思想
I must. I can reach his mind.
我们在宇宙的边界上将是安全的,我们将是安全的!
We'll be safe on the boundaries of the universe. We'll be safe!
- 斯科提,我们在哪儿? - 我不知道
- Scotty, where are we? - I don't know.
超越银河系的边界,我们做到了,我们安全了
Beyond the boundaries of the galaxy. We made it. We're safe.
我们很安全,柯克舰长
We're safe, Captain Kirk.
老骨头
Bones.
不,不,舰长,我们不能睡觉,不,不
No. No, Captain. We mustn't sleep. No. No.
他们进入你的梦中,在你的梦中使你窒息
They come in your dreams. They suffocate in your dreams.
好的,我们会带你到一个地方躲起来
All right. We'll take you to a place to hide.
- 来吧 - 不,我想留在这里
- Come on. - No, I want to stay here.
准备加速!加速前往下一个星系!
Ready to speed! Speed to the next galaxy!
米兰达
Miranda.
米兰达,你来了,与我一起
Miranda, you're here. With me.
是的,拉里
Yes, Larry.
我在这
I'm here.
我没有失去你,我美丽的爱人,我以为我失去了你
I didn't lose you. My beautiful love, I thought I'd lost you.
我在这里,拉里
I am here, Larry.
不,我能看到他看到的,不,不要
No. I can see what he sees. No, don't.
- 别去想它 - 骗子,骗子
- Don't think of it. - Liar. Liar.
骗子,你不是一个人,它在这里
Deceiver. You're not alone. It's here.
你把它带来了!骗子!骗子!
You brought it with you! Liar! Liar!
骗子!
Liar!
不要爱她!不要爱她!如果你爱她,她会杀了你!
Don't love her! Don't love her! She'll kill you if you love her!
我爱你,米兰达
I love you, Miranda.
他死了,吉姆
He's dead, Jim.
柯克:舰长日志,星历5630.8
KIRK: Captain's log, stardate 5630.8.
由于马维克疯狂的恐惧
As a result of Marvick's insane fears,
企业号♥被遗弃在未知的太空中
the Enterprise lies derelict in uncharted space.
我们无法确定我们在银河系中的位置
We have no way to determine our position in the galaxy.
我们处于一个完全未知的空白地带
We are in a completely unknown void.
- 我们在哪? - 从缺乏参照物的情况来看
- Where are we? - Evidently far outside our own galaxy,
显然远在我们的星系之外
judging from the lack of reference points.
当我们超过曲速9.5时,我们进入了一个时空连续体
When we exceeded warp speed 9.5, we entered a space-time continuum.
我有马维克的尸检报告
I have the autopsy report on Marvick.
心跳停止,原因不明
Heart action stop, cause unknown,
呼吸停止,原因不明,脑...
respiration stop, cause unknown, brain...
- 要我继续吗? - 你是说他就这么死了?
- Shall I go on? - You mean he just simply died?
- 他无法忍♥受他所看到的 - 或者他感受到的
- He could not live with what he saw. - Or what he felt.
损坏报告
Damage report.
我们需要一些修理,但船是完整的
We need some repairs but the ship is intact.
- 位置报告 - 无法计算
- Position report. - Impossible to calculate.
我们缺乏可供分♥析♥的数据,仪器工作正常
We lack data to analyze. Instruments are functioning normally
但现实的东西没有意义
but what they tell us makes no sense.
我们的记录清楚地记下了我们离开我们星系的地方
Our records are clear to the point where we left our galaxy.
我们应该能够导航回去
We should be able to navigate back.
我们缺乏返回的参考点
We lack reference points for returning.
我们经历了感官失真,如果我们使用曲速,还会这样
We experienced sensory distortion, and will do again if we use warp speed.
我们无法重新穿过障碍
We cannot recross the barrier.
一个疯子让我们陷入了这个境地,现在看起来只有疯子才能让我们脱身
A madman got us into this, and it looks like only a madman can get us out.
一个有趣的建议,契科夫先生,但没什么帮助
An entertaining suggestion, Mr. Chekov, but not very helpful.
船上有个人兴许能帮我们导航
There is someone else aboard who might be able to help us navigate.
美杜莎人已经将航海技术发展为一门艺术
The Medusans have developed navigation to a fine art.
感官失真的情况下科洛斯还能正常工作吗?
Could Kollos function despite the sensory distortion?
可能吧,美杜莎的感官系统与我们的完全不同
Possibly. The Medusan sensory system is radically different from ours.
也许为了应对这个紧急情况,我可以成为科洛斯
Perhaps for the purpose of this emergency, I might become Kollos.
- 解释一下 - 融合
- Explain. - A fusion.
创建双重实体的心灵连接
A mind-link to create a double entity.
每个人都会享受两者的知识和感官能力
Each would enjoy the knowledge and sensory capabilities of both.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表