剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
- 报到?麦考伊让你走的吗? - 我让自己走的
- Duty? Did McCoy release you? - I released myself.
- 那就回医务室 - 我很健康,准备好行动了
- Then get back to Sickbay. - I'm fit and ready for action.
克林贡人差点把我弄进去
The Klingons almost did me in.
- 我命令你…- 我有我的命令
- I order you... - I've got my orders.
- 杀了克林贡人,不是他们就是我们 - 约翰逊!
- Kill the Klingons. It's them or us. - Johnson!
真有趣
Fascinating.
在约翰逊的情绪爆发期间,他的仇恨和对复仇的欲望
During Johnson's emotional outburst, his hatred and lust for vengeance,
外星人的生命能量水平增加了。
the alien's life energy level increased.
当他失去知觉时,外星人失去了能量
When he became unconscious, the alien lost energy.
靠别人的情绪生存?
It subsists on the emotions of others?
这一点似乎被敌意
This one appears to be strengthened
和暴♥力♥意图的精神辐射所加强
by mental radiations of hostility, violent intentions.
它存在于他人的仇恨中
It exists on the hate of others.
简而言之,它起到了催化剂的作用
To put it simply. And it has acted as a catalyst,
创造这种情况,以满足这种需要
creating this situation, in order to satisfy that need.
它汇集了敌对势力,提供了粗陋的手段
It has brought together opposing forces, provided crude instruments,
努力促进最暴♥力♥的冲突模式
in an effort to promote the most violent mode of conflict.
并保持数量和资源平衡
And kept numbers and resources balanced,
以便它可以维持一种持续的暴♥力♥状态
so that it can maintain a constant state of violence.
它一定有弱点,我们必须摆脱它
It's got to have a vulnerable area. We've got to get rid of it.
然后,必须消除船上的所有敌对态度
Then all hostile attitudes on board must be eliminated.
- 战斗必须很快结束 - 否则我们是一艘注定要失败的船
- The fighting must end. And soon. - Or we're a doomed ship,
永远在星系之间旅行,充满了杀戮
traveling forever between galaxies, filled with bloodlust,
永恒的战争
eternal warfare.
康必须要听,我们必须共享我们的知识
Kang has got to listen. We've got to pool our knowledge.
并摆脱这件事
And get rid of this thing.
康
Kang.
康,我是柯克舰长
Kang, this is Captain Kirk.
你听到了吗?
Do you read me?
指挥官,这是个伎俩!
Commander, it's a trick!
康
Kang.
- 他不会回答 - 外星人正在影响他的思想
- He won't answer. - The alien is affecting his mind.
很快,它就会强大到我们无人能抵抗它
Soon, it will become so powerful that none of us will be able to resist it.
斯科提,长官,二锂晶体正在恶化,我们无法阻止
Scotty, sir. The dilithium crystals are deteriorating. We can't stop it.
时间因数?
Time factor?
12分钟内,我们将失去引擎动力
In 12 minutes, we'll be without engine power.
好吧,尽你所能,通话完毕
Well, do whatever you can. Kirk out.
所以我们在太空中漂流
And so we drift in space,
船上只有仇恨和杀戮
with only hatred and bloodshed aboard.
现在,你相信了吗?
Now, do you believe?
柯克:舰长日志,星历…大决战
KIRK: Captain's log, stardate... Armageddon.
我们必须找到一种方法来击败
We must find a way to defeat the alien force of hate
接管企业号♥的外星仇恨力量,现在停止战争
that has taken over the Enterprise, stop the war now,
或在无用,血腥的暴♥力♥中度过永恒
or spend eternity in futile, bloody violence.
没变化,二锂晶体正在放电
No change. The dilithium crystals are discharging.
我们对此无能为力
There's nothing we can do about it.
如果我能和康谈谈
If I could talk to Kang,
切断克林贡防线,在为时已晚之前实现和平
cut through the Klingon lines, make peace before it's too late.
能量还能撑9分53秒
We have nine minutes, 53 seconds to power zero.
当然,还有一个合乎逻辑的选择
There is of course, a logical alternative.
康的妻子是我们的囚犯
Kang's wife is our prisoner.
- 也许是一种威胁… - 是的!
- Perhaps a threat... - Aye!
这是克林贡人会理解的事情
That's something the Klingons would understand.
康!
Kang!
这是柯克舰长,我知道你能听到我的声音,所以不要挂断
This is Captain Kirk. I know you can hear me so don't cut me off.
我们有玛拉,你的妻子
We have Mara, your wife.
我们现在商量休战,否则她会死,回复
We talk truce now, or she dies. Reply.
她还有五秒钟的生命
She has five seconds to live.
回复
Reply.
她是战争的受害者,舰长
She is a victim of war, Captain.
她明白
She understands.
他认为我在虚张声势
He called my bluff.
你不会…
You're not going to...
联邦不杀囚犯,那是宣传
The Federation doesn't kill prisoners. That's propaganda.
- 多少时间? - 8分42秒
- How much time? - Eight minutes, 42 seconds.
- 所以这不是把戏 - 斯科特:是外星人干的
- So this was no trick. - SCOTT: It's the alien that's done this.
我们在它的控制中,我们所有人
We're in its power. All of us.
我们想停止战斗以拯救我们所有人
We wanted to stop the fighting to save us all.
我们一直在战斗,我们必须
We have always fought. We must.
我们是猎人,追踪并获取我们需要的东西
We are hunters, tracking and taking what we need.
克林贡星系中有一些可怜的行星
There are poor planets in the Klingon systems,
如果我们要生存,就必须向外推进
we must push outward if we are to survive.
还有另一种生存方式,相互信任和帮助
There's another way to survive. Mutual trust and help.
我现在就帮你
I will help you now.
- 如何? - 我带你去见康
- How? - I will take you to Kang.
- 我会帮你说话 - 我不会相信她
- I will add my voice to yours. - I wouldn't trust her.
我们无法及时通过克林贡防御
We can't get through the Klingon defenses in time.
除非…
Unless...
史波克
Spock.
在船内从一个区域传送到另一区域, 可能吗?
Intra-ship beaming from one section to another. It's possible?
由于所涉及的风险,很少有人这样做
It has rarely been done because of the danger involved.
如果运输者在固体物体、甲板或墙壁内实体化…
If the transportee materialized inside a solid object, a deck or a wall...
即使它可以奏效,她也可能将你带入陷阱
Even if it could work, she may be leading you into a trap.
我们都在陷阱中,这是唯一的出路
We're all in a trap. This is the only way out.
- 我们和你一起去 - 不,那将开始最后的战斗
- We'll go with you. - No, that would start the final battle.
我相信她
I believe her.
准备传送机,我们会等待你的信♥号♥♥
Prepare the transporter. We'll wait for your signal.
她不能保证康会停下来听,对吧,史波克先生?
She can't guarantee that Kang will stop to listen. Right, Mr. Spock?
没有人可以保证另一个人的行为
No one can guarantee the actions of another.
您的自动设置已完成
Your automatic setting is laid in.
当传送器通电时,您将有八秒钟的时间到达传送台
When transporter is energized, you will have eight seconds to get to the pads.
我希望你的计算是正确的
I hope your computations are correct.
你将在7.9秒内知道
You will know in 7.9 seconds.
玛拉,你还活着,你给我们带来了战利品
Mara. You're alive and you bring us a prize.
康,等等!他一个人来的,手无寸铁,他必须和你谈谈
Kang wait! He's come alone, unarmed. He must talk to you.
- 勇敢的舰长,关于什么? - 不!听他说
- Brave captain. What about? - No! Listen to him.
- 我们都处于危险之中 - 玛拉
- We are all in danger. - Mara.
在你开始杀人之前,给我一分钟
Before you start killing, give me one minute.
- 康,不要! - 他们对你做了什么?
- Kang, don't! - What have they done to you?
你疯了吗?他们对你做了什么?
Are you out of your mind? What have they done to you?
我明白了为什么野兽没有杀了你
I see why the beast did not kill you.
他们没有伤害我,听他说!
They didn't harm me. Listen to him!
停止!请停下来!
Stop! Stop, please!
- 你死了,我们就赢了 - 没有人赢
- With your death, we win. - Nobody wins.
你的手下还有人死了吗?我们不能被杀死
Have any more of your men died? We can't be killed.
船上有外星人,它想让我们活着
There's an alien aboard. It wants us alive.
毫无疑问,在我把你砍成碎片后,你会重新组装起来
No doubt you will reassemble after I've hacked you to bits.
你这个傻瓜
You fool.
听我说!
Look!
听我说,康,在我们的余生中,千百世时间
Look, Kang. For the rest of our lives, a thousand lifetimes,
毫无意义的暴♥力♥,战斗
senseless violence, fighting,
而一个外星人完全控制着我们
while an alien has total control over us.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
在心里,在头上,我不会死去,下次,我会杀了你
In the heart, the head, I won't stay dead. Next time, I'll kill you.
一直持续下去,战争的游戏,卒子对卒子
And it goes on and on, the game of war. Pawn against pawn.
阻止坏人
Stopping the bad guys,
而某个地方,某些人坐在背后大笑
while somewhere, some thing sits back and laughs.
并重新开始
And starts it all over again.
- 让我们扑向它 - 那些憎恨和战斗的人
- Let's jump him. - Those who hate and fight
一定要自己停下来,否则,它不会停止
must stop themselves, otherwise, it is not stopped.
康,我是你的妻子
Kang, I am your wife.
我是克林贡人,我会为他们撒谎吗?
I'm a Klingon. Would I lie for them?
听柯克说,他说的是实话
Listen to Kirk. He is telling the truth.
做一个棋子,做一个玩具,做一个从不质疑命令的好士兵
Be a pawn, be a toy, a good soldier who never questions orders.
- 克林贡人为了自己的目的而杀人 - 所有的战斗都必须结束
- Klingons kill for their own purposes. - All fighting must end,
在我们的二锂晶体消失之前削弱外星人
to weaken the alien before our dilithium crystals are gone.
- 乌乎拉 - 是的,舰长
- Uhura. - Yes, Captain.
- 把我接入全船对讲机 - 是的,长官
- Put me on ship-wide intercom. - Aye, sir.
准备好了,舰长
Ready, Captain.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表