剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
舰长日志,星历1513.1
Captain's log, stardate 1513.1.
我们正在行星M-113的环绕轨道上运行
Our position, orbiting planet M-113.
在进取号♥上
On board the Enterprise,
史波克暂时代为指挥
Mr. Spock, temporarily in command.
在这颗行星上
On the planet...
是早已灭绝的古老文明遗迹
...the ruins of an ancient and long-dead civilisation.
“进取号♥”星舰的外科医生麦考伊
Ship's surgeon McCoy and myself are now beaming down
和我一起被传送到该行星的表面
to the planet's surface.
我们的任务是
Our mission,
为考古学家罗伯特·克瑞特和他的妻子南茜
routine medical examination of archaeologist Robert Crater
进行常规体♥检♥
and his wife Nancy.
虽然是日常工作,但是南茜·克瑞特
Routine, but for the fact that Nancy Crater is that one woman
实际上是麦考伊的旧相好
in Dr. McCoy's past.
医生,我们是不是该摘些鲜花?
Shall we pick some flowers, doctor?
当一个男人拜访他的前女友时
When a man visits an old girlfriend,
对方常会期望这类东西
she usually expects something like that.
这就是你哄女人开心、掳获芳心的绝招?
Is that how you get girls to like you, by bribing them?
这附近看来没有人吧
Doesn't seem to be anybody around, does there?
他们会来的
Well, they'll be along.
你提前了10分钟把我们赶下来
You rushed us down ten minutes early.
克瑞特教授在吗?
Professor Crater?
教授?
Professor?
克瑞特太太?
Mrs. Crater?
紧张吗,麦考伊医生?
Nervous, Dr. McCoy?
嗯,是有那么一点
Yeah, a little bit, I guess.
我们已经有10年没有见过面了
Well, you see, we walked out of each other's lives ten years ago.
当时她嫁给了克瑞特教授
She married Crater, and for all I know,
我觉得她可能完全不记得我了
she may have forgotten me completely.
吉姆,我太蠢了
Of all the bonehead ideas, Jim.
我怎么会为了这些愚蠢的想法而烦恼了?
How do I let myself in for things like this?
伦纳德! - 南茜!
Leonard. - Nancy.
你好啊
Hello.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
让我好好看看你
Let me look at you.
你还是那么年轻
You haven't aged a day.
对了,这是进取号♥星舰的舰长詹姆士·寇克
Oh, this is Captain Jim Kirk of the Enterprise.
克瑞特太太,我有听说过你的事
Mrs. Crater. I've heard a great deal about you.
希望都是好名声
All good, I hope.
这是星舰船员达内尔
And Crewman Darnell.
你好, 夫人?
How do you do, ma'am?
怎么了,达内尔?
Something wrong, Darnell?
对不起,长官,但是如果我没弄错的话,夫人
Excuse me, sir, but, ma'am, if I didn't know better, I would swear
我发誓,你应该是被我留在了瑞格里星球乐园的那个姑娘
that you were somebody I left behind on Wrigley's Pleasure Planet.
太神奇了,你真的太像那个…
It's funny, you're exactly like a girl that--
闭嘴,达内尔!
A little less mouth, Darnell.
对不起,我不是有意要…
I'm sorry, sir, I didn't mean to...
我是说我当然知道这不可能
I mean, I know it's impossible, of course.
达内尔,到外面呆着好吗?
Why don't you step outside, Darnell.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
或许我也该去外面呆着
Maybe I'll step outside too.
怎么?
What?
让李子一个人给我体♥检♥么?
And let Plum examine me all alone?
李子? - 李子
Plum? - Plum.
年轻的时候,我给伦纳德起的小名
A nickname I gave Leonard when we were very young.
我会,我会等教授来,然后马上给你们俩体♥检♥
I'll... I'll wait for the professor, and I'll catch you both at once.
我最好去找鲍伯
I'd better go get Bob.
他一开始挖掘,就会达到废寝忘食的程度
Every time he starts digging, he forgets time, sleep, food, everything.
很快就回来
Be back in a minute.
这里非常热,不是吗?
It's quite warm here, isn't it?
宇宙,最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰进取号♥的航程
These are the voyages Of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务,是去探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
找寻新的生命与新的文明
to seek out new life and new civilisations,
勇踏前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
【星际迷航:原初】
第一季第一集
人类的陷阱
舰长日志,补充记录
Captain's log, additional entry.
由于是常规任务
since our mission was routine,
我们毫不迟疑地被传送到该行星上
we had beamed down to the planet without suspicion.
我们全都没意识到登陆小组的每一个队员
we were totally unaware that each member of the landing party
所看到的女人是不同的,不同的南茜·克瑞特
was seeing a different woman, a different Nancy Crater.
克瑞特教授,我是寇克舰长
Professor Crater, I'm Captain Kirk.
这是--
This is--
英勇的舰长和勇猛的医生
The heroic captain and the intrepid doctor
穿越星际空间来维护我们的健康
cross interstellar space to preserve our health.
你们的责任感强过头了
Your sense of duty is overwhelming.
现在,能否请你们回去
Now, will you please go back where you came from
并转告你们的上级,别再来烦我们了
and tell whoever issues your orders to leave me and my wife alone?
我们需要更多的盐来抵抗高温
We need additional salt against the heat.
除此之外,我们很好,谢谢
Aside from that, we're doing very well, thank you.
你们过的很好,我很高兴
I'm pleased to hear you're doing well,
但我需要证实这一点
but I'm required to confirm that fact.
毫无疑问,好医生
Doubtless, the good surgeon
总喜欢用神秘的仪器刺我们的身体
will enjoy prodding and poking us with his arcane machinery.
离开!我们不需要你
Go away, we don't want you.
现在你想要的并不重要
What you want is unimportant right now.
你要知道这是按规定要求的
What you will get is what is required by the book.
规定“所有外星球上的研究人员
Quote, "All research personnel on alien planets are required
每隔一年都必须由一艘星舰的医生
to have their health certified by a starship surgeon
进行常规体♥检♥”
at one-year intervals."
不管你喜欢与否,教授,我必须--
Like it or not, professor, as commander of the ship, I'm required--
向每个人炫耀你的金色徽章所代表的权力 你很喜欢这样不是吗?
To show your gold braid to everyone. You love it, don't you?
交给你了,李子,麦考伊医生
He's all yours, Plum. Dr. McCoy.
请坐下深呼吸
Sit down and breathe deeply, please.
他叫你麦考伊医生?
Did I hear you call him Dr. McCoy?
是的
You did.
麦考伊
McCoy.
我听南茜提起过一个叫麦考伊的医生
I've heard Nancy speak of a Dr. McCoy.
那就是我,她没跟你说我在这里吗?
Well, that's me. Didn't she mention I was here?
你?你见过南茜了?
You--? You've seen Nancy?
她出去找你了
She went out to get you.
你也见过她了?你一直和这位好医生在一起?
You've seen her too. You were with the good doctor.
是的,怎么了?
Yes, why?
没什么,只是让我很高兴
Nothing. It's just that it gives me great pleasure to know
她见到了老朋友并可以结交新朋友
that she's gotten to see an old friend and has a chance for some company.
和我不同,我喜欢孤独
It's different for me. I enjoy solitude.
但对于女性,你懂的
But for a woman... You understand, of course.
她确实一点都没有变老
Well, it certainly hasn't aged her.
她跟12年前一模一样
She looks exactly as I knew her 12 years ago.
太神奇了,吉姆!就像一个25岁的女孩
Amazing, Jim, like a girl of 25.
抱歉,真的很抱歉,舰长
Oh, sorry. I'm sorry, captain.
请坐,我真是太失礼了
Sit down. I seem to have forgotten my manners.
没事
It's quite all right.
我没开玩笑,吉姆
I'm not joking, Jim.
她一点都没有变老,就连一根白头发都没有
She hasn't aged a day. There's not a grey hair on her head.
她有白头发,老骨头(麦考伊的另一个昵称)
She's got some grey, Bones.
请恕我冒昧,教授,她是个美丽端庄的女人
Excuse me, professor. She's a handsome woman, yes,
但不像是25岁,不是吗?
but hardly 25.
医生,你用过去爱慕的眼光来看我的妻子
You've seen my wife with the eyes of your past attachment, doctor.
我确定当南茜让…
I'm sure when Nancy lets...
当你再见到她时,她应该不是那么年轻了
When you see her again, she'll be of a believable age.
再怎么说,她怎么看也不会超过30岁
Well, at any rate, she doesn't look a day over 30.
这就是真爱啊
Genuine affection.
我很高兴你依然爱着她
I'm glad you still feel it for her.
你叫伦纳德,对吧?
Leonard, isn't it?
她是个好女人 - 张开嘴
She's a fine woman. - Open your mouth.
为什么,我以为那仪器能--
Why, I thought the machine was--
这台仪器几乎可以做任何事
The machine is capable of almost anything,
扁桃体的健康检查也是常规体♥检♥中的一部分
but I'll still put my trust in a healthy set of tonsils.
现在张开嘴
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表