剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
允许离开你的职位
Permission to leave your post.
谢谢,长官
Thank you, sir.
他们在病房♥吗?
Are they in the Sickbay?
是的,舰长
Yes, Captain.
史波克先生…他们真的相信伊甸的存在吗?
Mr. Spock... do they really believe that Eden exists?
许多神话都是基于真理的,舰长,它们并非无知
Many myths are based on truth, Captain, and they are not unintelligent.
他们的领袖塞夫林博士,他是…
Their leader, Dr. Sevrin, is a man...
塞夫林博士是他们的领袖?
Dr. Sevrin is their leader ?
是的,迪布隆星上的一位杰出的研究工程师
Yes. A brilliant research engineer in the fields of acoustics,
专攻声学、通讯和电子领域
communications and electronics on Tiburon.
当他发起这项运动时,他被免职
He was dismissed from his post when he started this movement.
汤戈·拉德继承了父亲在空间研究领域的才能
Tong Rad inherits his father's extraordinary abilities in the field of space studies.
但是他们拒绝了这些技术及其带来的一切
But they've rejected all that and all that this technology provides.
他们寻求本原
And they seek the primitive.
有很多人对我们创造的东西感到不舒服
There are many who are uncomfortable with what we have created.
这几乎是一种生物反抗
It is almost a biological rebellion.
一种对计划好的社区
A profound revulsion against the planned communities,
设计好的,无菌的,巧妙平衡的大气的方案
the programming, the sterilized, artfully balanced atmospheres.
他们渴望春天来临的伊甸
They hunger for an Eden where spring comes.
所有人都渴望,这深深地印在在我们记忆深处
All do. The cave is deep in our memory.
是的,没错,舰长
Yes, that is true, Captain.
但我们不会偷太空巡洋舰,也不会像不负责任的孩子一样行事
But we don't steal space cruisers and act like irresponsible children.
是什么让你对他们如此同情?
What makes you so sympathetic toward them?
与其说是同情,不如说是好奇,舰长
It is not sympathy, so much as curiosity, Captain.
想了解的愿望
A wish to understand.
他们认为自己与他们的世界格格不入
They regard themselves as aliens in their own worlds,
这样的处境我有点熟悉
a condition with which I am somewhat familiar.
史波克
Spock.
赫伯特是什么意思?
What does Herbert mean?
这个词有点不中听,舰长
It is somewhat uncomplimentary, Captain.
赫伯特是个小官
Herbert was a minor official
因其僵化和有限的思维模式而臭名昭著
notorious for his rigid and limited patterns of thought.
好吧,我会尽量不那么死板地思考
Well, I shall try to be less rigid in my thinking.
♪寻找美好的土地♪
♪ Looking for the good land ♪
♪误入迷途♪
♪ Going astray ♪
♪别哭,别哭♪
♪ Don't cry, don't cry ♪
♪哦,我不能吃蜂蜜♪
♪ Oh, I can't have honey ♪
♪我不能吃奶油♪
♪ And I can't have cream ♪
♪要活着,不要死♪
♪ Gonna live, not die ♪
♪要活着,不要死♪
♪ Gonna live, not die ♪
♪有一天,站在这一切的中间♪
♪ Stand in the middle of it all one day ♪
♪我看着它在我周围闪闪发光并说♪
♪ I look at it shining all around me and say ♪
♪我在这里♪
♪ I'm here ♪
♪我在这里♪
♪ I'm here ♪
♪在美好的土地上♪
♪ In the good land ♪
♪在新大♥陆♥♪
♪ In the new land ♪
♪我在这里♪
♪ I'm here ♪
打扰一下,伊琳娜·加柳林和你们在一起吗?
Excuse me. Is Irina Galliulin with you?
她正在体♥检♥
She's getting her physical.
要打着响指雀跃
Gonna crack my knuckles and jump for joy,
我从麦考伊医生那里得到了一份健康证明
I got a clean bill of health from Dr. McCoy.
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha.
你认识伊琳娜?
You know Irina?
告诉我,你为什么穿那么些衣服?
Tell me, why do you wear all those clothes?
你怎么呼吸?
How do you breathe?
[叹气]
[Sighs]
你下一个
You're next.
伊琳娜…
Irina...
帕维尔·安德烈维奇
Pavel Andreievich.
我想过我们可能会相遇
I had thought we might encounter each other.
你知道我在企业号♥上吗?
You knew I was on the Enterprise?
我听说过
I had heard.
伊琳娜,为什么…
Irina, why...
来
Come.
你怎么能这样对自己?
How could you do this to yourself?
你本是个科学家,现在看看你
You were a scientist. And now look at you.
看看你自己,帕维尔
Look at yourself, Pavel.
你为什么要那么做?
Why did you do it?
你又是为什么?
Why did you?
我为自己感到自豪
I'm proud of what I am.
我相信我所做的
I believe in what I do.
你能这么说吗?
Can you say that?
是的
Yes.
我们不应该这样针锋相对,帕维尔
We should not tear at each other so, Pavel.
我们应该在欢乐中重逢
We should meet again in joy.
今天,当我第一次知道跟着我们的是你的船时,我想起了你…
Today when I first knew it was your ship that followed us, I thought of you...
并想知道我会发现什么
and wondered what I would find.
我回忆起了很多
And I remembered so much.
尽管穿着那件制♥服♥,我看到的还是以前认识的那个帕维尔
In spite of that uniform, I still see the same Pavel I used to know.
你对你所做的事情感到快乐吗?
Are you happy in what you do?
是的
Yes.
那么我接受你的所作所为
Then I accept what you do.
你甚至像他们一样说话
You even talk like them.
你为什么离开?
Why did you go away?
离开的是你
It was you who went.
我回去找你了
I came back to look for you.
我找过了
I looked.
你去哪儿了?
Where did you go?
我留在了城市,和朋友们
I stayed in the city. With friends.
你从来没有感同身受过,从没
You never felt as I did. Never.
我当然有
I did.
你没有感觉到那么多
You don't have it in you to feel so much.
即使我们很亲近,你内心也没有和我在一起
Even when we were close, you weren't with me.
你在神游,在想别的事情
You were off, thinking of something else.
你为什么躲着我?
Why did you stay away?
因为你不赞成我
Because you disapproved of me.
就像你现在一样
Just as you do now.
哦,帕维尔,你一直都是这样
Oh, Pavel, you have always been like this.
那么正确,而内心,充满挣扎
So correct. And inside, the struggle not to be.
听从你的内心,你会更快乐,你会明白的
Give in to yourself. You will be happier. You'll see.
去找你的朋友
Go to your friends.
[人群大喊]
[PEOPLE SHOUTING]
释放塞夫林博士!释放塞夫林博士!
Free Dr. Sevrin !Free Dr. Sevrin !
我们想马上见他!
We want to see him right now!
但我们现在想见他!
But we want to see him now!
一起唱:赫伯特!赫伯特!赫伯特!
ALL CHANT: Herbert! Herbert! Herbert!
我以为所有动物都被关在笼子里
I thought all the animals were kept in cages.
怎么了,老骨头?
What's going on, Bones?
麻烦,这位朋友不想做检查
Trouble. Friend here didn't want a checkup.
原来是有原因的
Turns out there's a reason.
我不接受你的发现
I refuse to accept your findings.
你没有选择
You don't have the choice.
它们是偏见的产物,不是科学
They are the product of prejudice, not science.
我不知道这个人打算在一个原始星球上做什么
I don't know what this man was planning on doing on a primitive planet,
但假设有这么一个星球存在
but assuming one did exist,
我可以告诉你,如果他在那里定居,会发生什么
I can tell you what would have happened had he settled there.
毫无根据
Untrue.
原住民活下来的人手甚至不够去埋死人
Wouldn't have been enough of those primitives left to bury their dead.
都是想象,臆测
Fantasy. Fantasy.
我倒希望是
I wish it were.
一个讨厌的小虫子在过去几年进化了,吉姆
A nasty little bug evolved in the last few years, Jim.
我们洁净,无菌的文明产生了它
Our aseptic, sterilized civilizations produced it.
新合成球菌,这是致命的
Synthococcus novae. It's deadly.
我们能对它免疫,但我们还没有学会应对它的所有问题
We can immunize against it, but haven't learned to lick all the problems yet.
他有吗?其他人呢?
Does he have it? And the others?
其他人很干净,他没有感染,他是一个携带者
Well, the others are clear. He doesn't have it. He's a carrier.
还记得你的古代历史,伤寒玛丽吗?
Remember your ancient history? Typhoid Mary?
他对它免疫,就像她一样
He's immune to it, as she was,
但他携带疾病并传播给其他人
but he carries the disease and spreads to others.
船员有危险吗?
Is the crew in danger?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表