剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
- 我们有你的指挥官在船上。 - 指挥官。
- We have your Commander aboard. - Commander.
摧毁这艘船。我给你下了直接命令,塔尔。
Destroy this vessel. I gave you a direct command, Tal.
舵手,侧翼速度。武器官,
Helmsman, flank speed. Weapons officer,
准备发射主炮,一旦我们达到最佳射击距离。
stand by to fire main batteries as soon as we reach optimum range.
- 斯科提,我们的时间不多了。 - 舰长,我正在尽可能快地工作。
- Scotty, we're running out of time. - Captain, I'm working as fast as I can.
你看,舰长,你的努力白费了。
You see, captain, your effort has been wasted.
史波克先生,离罗慕伦飞船的距离?
Mr. Spock, distance from the Romulan vessel?
十五万公里,舰长,接近地非常快。
One hundred fifty thousand kilometers, captain, and closing very rapidly.
准备,相位炮。
Stand by, phasers.
指挥官,请原谅我的反抗。
Commander, you'll forgive me if I put up a fight.
当然,这是意料之中的。
Of course, it's expected.
十万公里。他们应该开始向我们开火
One-hundred thousand kilometers. They should commence firing at us
在接下来的 12.7 秒内。
within the next 12.7 seconds.
- 斯科提。 - 现在准备好了,舰长,
- Scotty. - It's ready now, captain,
但我不知道我们的电路是否可以应付这个外星装置。
but I don't know whether our circuits can handle this alien contraption.
- 打开开关。 - 它可能会超载。
- Throw the switch. - It'll likely overload.
打开开关。
Throw the switch.
武器官,开始--
Weapons officer, commence fi--
消失了。他们有隐形装置。
Gone. They have the cloaking device.
快。根据最后的位置计算敌人的路线并开火。
Quickly. Compute enemy course from last position and open fire.
- 是的,长官。 - 苏鲁,转向 318 标记 7。
- Yes, sir. - Sulu, come about 318 mark 7.
318标记 7,长官。执行中。
Three-one-eight mark 7, sir. Executing.
隐形装置工作正常。
The cloaking device is working perfectly.
指挥官告诉我
And the commander has informed me
即使是罗慕伦人的传感器也无法跟踪如此装备的船只。
that even the Romulans' sensors cannot track a vessel so equipped.
谢谢你,史波克先生。
Thank you, Mr. Spock.
取消红色警报。
Cancel red alert.
我们会让你在最近的联邦前哨站下船。
We'll let you off at the nearest Federation outpost.
你很慷慨,舰长。
You are very generous, captain.
如果我可以被带到你的禁闭室,
If I may be taken to your brig,
我将作为你的俘虏。
I will take my place as your prisoner.
史波克先生将有幸护送你到你的住所。
Mr. Spock will have the honor of escorting you to your quarters.
舰长。
Captain.
指挥官。
Commander.
2号♥甲板。
Deck 2.
很遗憾你成为了一个不情愿的乘客。
It is regrettable that you were made an unwilling passenger.
这不是故意的。
It was not intentional.
联邦想要的只是隐形装置。
All the Federation wanted was the cloaking device.
联邦?
The Federation?
你想要什么?
And what did you want?
当我登上你的船时,那是我唯一的关注点。
It was my only interest when I boarded your vessel.
这就是你离开的全部原因。
And that's exactly all you came away with.
你低估了自己,指挥官。
You underestimate yourself, commander.
你会意识到很快
You realize that very soon
我们就会破解你偷来的隐形装置。
we will learn to penetrate the cloaking device you stole.
很明显。
Obviously.
军事机密是最短暂的。
Military secrets are the most fleeting of all.
我希望你我交换的东西更永久。
I hope that you and I exchanged something more permanent.
[开门]
[DOORS OPEN]
这是你的选择。
It was your choice.
这是唯一可能的选择。
It was the only choice possible.
你不会尊重任何其他人。
You would not respect any other.
这将是我们的秘密。
It will be our secret.
进入中立区,舰长。
Entering neutral zone, captain.
很好,契科夫先生。谢谢你,莱斯利先生。
Very good, Mr. Chekov. Thank you, Mr. Leslie.
麦考伊 [通过对讲机]:医务室呼叫舰桥。
McCOY [OVER INTERCOM]: Sickbay to bridge.
怎么了,老骨头?
What is it, Bones?
如果所有的争吵都结束了,
If all the shouting's over up there,
我想让你到医务室报告。
I'd like for you to report to Sickbay.
- 做什么的? - 你该做手术了。
- What for? - Well, you're due in surgery.
我要恢复你的耳朵。
I'm going to bob your ears.
舰长,请你离开。
Captain, please go.
不知何故,它们在人类身上看起来并不美观。
Somehow, they do not look aesthetically agreeable on humans.
嗯,你来了吗,吉姆?还是你想一辈子
Well, are you coming, Jim? Or do you want to go through life
看起来像你的大副吗?
looking like your first officer?
我来了。
I'm on my way.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表