剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
你是怕口罩有用吗?
Are you afraid the masks will work?
所以你不想让特罗格莱特试试
Is that why you don't want the Troglytes to try them?
你来这里是为了完成紧急任务
You are here to complete an emergency mission,
而不是进行测试,舰长
not conduct tests, Captain.
我是来拿天顶石的!
I'm here to get zenite!
如果这些能帮我们拿到,那我就会用
If these will help me get them, I'll use them.
而我禁止!
And I forbid it!
你的联邦命令没有赋予你
Your Federation orders do not entitle you
挑战地方政♥府♥的权利
to defy local governments.
这次通讯到此结束
This communication has ended.
我的外交手段有些不足
My diplomacy is somewhat inadequate.
哦,克服偏见是相当困难的
Oh, it's pretty hard to overcome prejudice.
没有给我们太多选择,不是吗?
Doesn't give us much choice, does it?
也没有时间
Nor time.
我们有10小时40分钟把那批货物运送到天璇二
We have 1 0 hours and 40 minutes to deliver that consignment to Merak ll.
把我送到万娜的禁闭室
Beam me down to Vanna's confinement quarters.
你是说你要违反政♥府♥命令返回斯特拉托斯?
You mean you're going back to Stratos against government orders?
如果万娜没有为她的人♥民♥获得明确的好处
If Vanna doesn't have something definite to gain for her people,
她宁愿死,也不愿交出那批天顶石货物
she'll die rather than turn over that zenite consignment.
这是唯一能说服她的东西
This is the only thing that might convince her.
舰长
Captain.
如果你被逮到
If you are apprehended
故意违反高级顾问的命令
deliberately violating the high advisor's orders,
如果他愿意,他将有权处决你
he will be within his rights to have you executed, if he chooses.
如果你是在暗示由你来联♥系♥万娜
If you're about to suggest that you contact Vanna,
回答是否定的,史波克
the answer's no, Spock.
你也是,老骨头
That goes for you too, Bones.
我想指出的是大副
I'll point out that a first officer is more expendable
比医生或舰长更值得牺牲
than either a doctor or a captain.
官方来说,是的。但这个任务是完全非官方的
Officially, yes. But this mission is strictly unofficial.
没人会参与其中或为其负责,除了我自己
Nobody's to have any part in it, any responsibility for it, but myself.
这是命令,史波克
That's an order, Spock.
你来掌舵
You have the conn.
待命,等我联♥系♥你
Stand by till I contact you.
[机器哔哔声,蜂鸣]
[Machine Beeps, Beaming]
瓦娜…
Vanna.
我给你带了一个礼物
I've brought you a gift.
矿井里有危险气体
There's a dangerous gas in the mines
会影响暴露在其中一段时间的特罗格莱特的发育
that affects the development of the Troglytes exposed to it for a period of time.
这个面具将防止进一步的伤害
This mask will prevent any further damage.
来自天顶石的气体?
Gas from zenite?
是的
Yes.
很难相信看不见摸不着的东西会造成这么大的伤害
It's hard to believe something neither seen nor felt can do so much harm.
没错,但想法也是看不见摸不着的
That's true. But an idea can't be seen or felt.
它让特罗格莱特被困在矿井里好几个世纪
That's what's kept the Troglytes in the mines all these centuries.
一个错误的想法
A mistaken idea.
所有特罗格莱特都会戴这些面具吗?
Would all the Troglytes wear these masks?
是的,我会确保联邦工程师制♥造♥它们
Yes. I'll see to it that Federation engineers construct them.
要是普拉苏斯不同意?
Suppose Plasus does not agree?
普拉苏斯不是整个政♥府♥
Plasus is not the whole government.
确实如此
That is true,
但市议会不会听取特罗格莱特的意见
but the city council will not listen to Troglytes.
一旦天顶石被送到天璇二
As soon as the zenite is delivered to Merak II,
我就会回来
I'll come back.
我会请求为特罗格莱特进行调解的许可,万娜
I'll request permission to mediate for the Troglytes. Vanna.
你必须相信我
You must trust me.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
几个世纪前
Centuries ago,
建造斯特拉托斯的领导们保证
Stratos was built by leaders that gave their word
所有居民都将住在那里
that all inhabitants would live there.
特罗格莱特仍在等待
The Troglytes are still waiting.
天顶石可在数小时内交付
The zenite can be delivered in hours.
现在你不会等太久
You won't have long to wait now.
几个小时可能是几个世纪
Hours can be centuries.
就像承诺可能是谎言一样
Just as words can be lies.
万娜…
Vanna.
你必须相信我
you must trust me.
如果你不这样做,数百万人将死去,一整个星球!
If you don't, millions of people will die. A whole planet!
天顶石是唯一能拯救他们的东西
Zenite is all that can save them.
过滤面具是唯一能拯救特罗格莱特的东西
The filter mask is all that can save the Troglytes.
相信我
Trust me.
拜托
Please.
好吧,舰长
Very well, Captain.
我会相信你
I will trust you.
这批货物位于矿井深处
The consignment lies deep in the mines
只有特罗格莱特知道的地方
in a place known only to Troglytes.
我不能告诉你怎么走
I cannot direct you.
我必须带你去那里
I must take you there.
你要求我的信任,舰长
You asked for my trust, Captain.
你不愿意给我你的吗?
Are you unwilling to give yours?
是给我送茶点的哨兵
It's the sentinel with my refreshment.
等待,我们需要一张通行证才能离开这座城市
Wait. We'll need a transport pass to leave the city.
米德罗
Midro.
万娜
Vanna.
安卡
Anka. -
你回来了
You have returned.
而且我还带了一个人♥质♥,抓住他!
And I've brought with me a hostage. Seize him!
我们说好的,你为什么反悔?
We had a bargain. Why did you break it?
你真的以为我会信任你吗,舰长?
Did you really think I would trust you, Captain?
我没那么傻
I'm not such a fool.
我信了你
I trusted you.
你以为你能用你的长篇大论骗过我
You thought you would trick me with your talk
说什么过滤器和看不见的气体来欺骗我
of your filter and your unseen gas.
我比普拉苏斯更不相信你
I don't believe you any more than Plasus.
那你就是个傻瓜
Then you are a fool.
正如我所说,这些面具能解放你们
These masks will free you, as I said.
我们的武器就是我们的自♥由♥
Our weapons are our freedom
你刚刚给我提供了两个非常有价值的东西
and you've just furnished me with two very valuable ones.
你和这个
Yourself and this.
抓我对你没有帮助
Holding me won't help you.
我的人还是会来找天顶石货物
My men will still come for that zenite consignment.
没有你的通讯器
Without your communicator,
很难定位到你
you will be hard to locate.
他们还是会来的
They'll still come.
也许吧
Perhaps.
同时,体验一下我们的生活方式,舰长
In the meantime, a taste of our existence, Captain.
像特罗格莱特一样挖掘
Dig as the Troglytes do.
像特罗格莱特一样
As the Troglytes do.
没有那个面具,我…
Without that mask, I haven't.
用你的双手,舰长
With your bare hands, Captain.
[史波克]舰长日志补充,星历5819.3
[SPOCK] Captain's log supplemental, stardate 5819.3.
副驾驶史波克报告
First Officer Spock reporting.
柯克舰长传送到斯特拉托斯
Captain Kirk beamed down to Stratos
试图赢得叛军特罗格莱特的信任
to attempt to win the confidence of the rebel Troglytes.
除非他从斯特拉托斯逃到了矿井
Unless he has made his escape from Stratos to the mines,
否则他的生命受到高级顾问的威胁
his life is in danger from the high advisor.
舰长没有通知我们他的进展
The captain has not informed us of his progress.
就我们而言,我们必须保持沉默
For our part, we must maintain silence.
在不危及他生命的情况下,我们不能帮助他
We can be of no help to him without jeopardizing his life.
你挖得不错,舰长
You dig well, Captain.
看不见的气体似乎没有伤害你
The unseen gas doesn't seem to be harming you.
需要一段时间才能注意到它的效果
It takes a while for its effects to be noticed.
尽管如此,你不需要这个
Nevertheless, you won't need this.
安卡,把这个放在传送平台上
Anka, deposit this on the transport platform,
这样普拉苏斯会知道
so Plasus will know
我们有更有价值的东西可以讨价还价
we have something more valuable to bargain with
比起我们的凿和镐
than our mortaes and thongs.
你很聪明,万娜,非常聪明
You are clever, Vanna, very clever.
搜索者很快就会来,米德罗
Searchers will be coming soon, Midro.
去其他矿井,告诉他们派驻哨兵
Go to other mines and tell them to post watchers.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表