剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
这是我们所有人的欢乐时光
It's a time for joy for all my people.
你等着我先走圣道到达大地小屋
You will wait until I walk the holy path to the earth lodge first,
给我时间告诉女祭司你跟着
to give me time to tell the priestess that you follow,
然后婚礼举♥行♥
and that the Joining will take place.
柯克:我找到了天堂
KIRK: I have found paradise.
当然,从来没有人获得过这样的幸福
Surely no man has ever attained such happiness.
- 别挡我的路,萨利希 - 柯洛克,我不同意这场婚礼
- Get out of my way, Salish. - Kirok, I cannot permit this Joining.
- 我们不需要你的同意 - 那就打死我
- We don't need your permission. - Then strike me dead.
我无意打死你
I have no intention of striking you dead.
萨利什: 你流血了!
SALISH: You bleed!
你流血了,柯洛克!
You bleed, Kirok!
看哪,一个流血的神!
Behold a god who bleeds!
看哪,有个流血的神
Behold a god who bleeds.
杀了我,杀了我,柯洛克
Kill me. Kill me, Kirok.
我绝不罢休,直到我向我的子民证明你不是神
For I will not rest until I prove to my people that you are no god.
- 不到医务室报告?- 我必须破译方尖碑符号♥
- Not reporting to Sickbay? - I must decipher the obelisk symbols.
他们是先进的密♥码♥文字
They're advanced cipher writing.
从我们回来开始,你就一直在努力做这件事
You've been trying to do that since we started back.
我知道,当我们到达那颗星球时
I'm aware of that. And when we arrive at the planet
我们只有不到四个小时的时间来实施救援
we'll have barely four hours to effect rescue.
- 这些符号♥是关键 - 你死也不会读懂它们
- Those symbols are the key. - You won't read them by dying.
你已经几周没有吃东西或睡觉了,你会崩溃的
You've hardly eaten or slept for weeks. You'll collapse.
我不饿,医生
I am not hungry, Doctor.
在压力下,我们瓦肯人可以连续几周不睡觉
And under stress, we Vulcans can do without sleep for weeks.
你的新陈代谢低到几乎测不到了
Your metabolism is so low it can hardly be measured
还有你称之为血液的绿色水...
and that green water you call blood...
我的身体状况并不重要,那座方尖碑才重要
My physical condition is not important. That obelisk is.
我的诊断是过度工作和内疚导致的疲劳
My diagnosis is exhaustion, brought on from overwork and guilt.
你在责怪自己弄坏了这艘船
You're blaming yourself for crippling this ship.
你错了,你做出了命令决定,换成吉姆也会这么做
You're wrong. You made a command decision. Jim would have done it, too.
我的处方是休息,要我让警卫来强制执行吗?
My prescription is rest. Do I have to call security to reinforce it?
米拉曼尼?
Miramanee?
过来这里!
Come here!
米拉曼尼?
Miramanee?
每次你抱着我,都像第一次一样快乐
Each time you hold me is as joyous as the first.
我很高兴,我真高兴
I'm happy. I'm so happy.
如果不是那些梦,我的心会完全平静下来
If it weren't for the dreams, my mind would be completely at peace.
我以为你不再做那些梦了
I thought you no longer had the dreams,
不再看到那些在天空中穿梭的小屋了
that you no longer saw the lodge which moves through the sky.
他们回来了
They've come back.
他们...他们消失了一段时间,但他们回来了
They... were gone for a while, but they've come back.
而我...还看到了一些面孔
And I... see faces, too.
非常模糊
Very dim.
我觉得...我-我应该认识...认识他们
I feel... I-I should know... know them.
我觉得我应该和他们在一起
I feel my place is with them.
不在这里
Not here.
我不配拥有这种幸福
I don't deserve this happiness.
我有一份礼物给你
I have a gift for you.
礼物?
A gift?
- 什么? - 它可能会让你快乐
- What? - It may make you happy.
等等
Wait.
柯克:在过去的几周里,我对米拉曼尼的爱与日俱增
KIRK: These last few weeks, my love for Miramanee grows stronger each day.
然而,梦境每晚都会回来
However, the dreams return every night.
记忆的碎片...我几乎可以抓住他们
Fragments of memories... I can almost get hold of them,
然后,
and then...
我怀了你的孩子
I bear your child.
你!
You!
一条灌溉渠,有了它我们能把湖水...
A canal. And with it we'll bring the water from the lake...
直接引到小屋
right to the lodge.
我们可以扩展系统
And we can expand the system
灌溉田地,使粮食供应增加一倍
and irrigate the fields, and double the food supply.
并且...有了灯的帮助
And... with the power of the lamp,
把黑夜变成白昼
which turns night into day,
我们可以煮两倍的食物,正如你教给我们的,保...
we can cook twice as much food and, as you taught us, pre...
- 保存 - 保存
- Preserve. - Preserve.
- 保存 - 为饥荒时期
- Preserve. - For times of famine.
这就是你制♥作♥这盏灯的原因
That is why you made the lamp.
- 这样我就可以永远做饭了 - 哦,不
- So that I would be forever cooking. - Oh, no.
让你永远做饭根本不是我做这盏灯的原因
That's not why I made the lamp at all, to keep you forever cooking.
[雷球]
[THUNDERCRACK]
只是风和雷声
It's only the wind and the thunder.
我表现得像个傻孩子,我没什么好怕的,你在这里
I act like a stupid child. I have nothing to fear. You are here.
- 是时候了 - 时候?
- It is time. - Time?
去神殿救人
To go to the temple to save the people.
但风不能伤害他们
But the wind can't harm them.
风只是开始,很快,天空就会变暗
The wind is only the beginning. Soon the sky will darken.
湖水会变得狂野,大地会颤抖,只有你能拯救我们
The lake will go wild and the earth will tremble. Only you can save us.
但是我对风或天空无能为力
But I can't do anything about the wind or the sky.
如果我们现在不去,那就太晚了
If we do not go now, it will be too late.
你必须让蓝色的火焰从神殿里出来
You must make the blue flame come out of the temple.
我...不知道如何进入神殿
I... don't know how to get inside the temple.
但你是神
But you are a god.
萨利希:柯洛克!柯洛克!
SALISH: Kirok! Kirok!
你为什么不在神殿里?很快,地面就会颤抖
Why are you not at the temple? Soon the ground will tremble.
人们需要你的帮助
The people need your help.
我们去洞穴,那里会很安全
We'll go to the caves. It will be safe there.
洞穴?当然,一个传奇人物可以为他的人♥民♥做得更多
The caves? Surely a legend can do more than that for his people.
当地面颤抖时,洞穴就不安全了
When the ground trembles, the caves are not safe.
如果你不唤醒神殿精神,我们都会死!
If you do not rouse the temple spirit, we will all die!
没有什么是你做不到的,我的丈夫
There is nothing you cannot do, my husband.
神啊,你还在等什么呢?你的长袍?
What do you wait for, god? Your robes?
照顾好米拉曼尼
Take care of Miramanee.
我是柯洛克!
I am Kirok!
我来了!我是柯洛克!
I have come! I am Kirok!
- 我开了睡眠处方 - 你开了休息处方
- I prescribed sleep. - You prescribed rest.
方尖碑上的符号♥是音符
The symbols on the obelisk are musical notes.
你的意思是它只不过是一首歌♥?
You mean it's nothing but a song?
在某种程度上,其他文化,其中包括某些瓦肯人的分支
In a way. Other cultures, among them certain Vulcan offshoots,
使用音符作为单词
use musical notes as words.
音调对应于字母表
The tones correspond to an alphabet.
- 你弄明白了吗? - 方尖碑是一个标记,正如我所想的那样
- Did you make any sense of it? - The obelisk is a marker as I thought.
它被一个被称为"保护者"的超级种族所留下
It was left by a super race known as the Preservers.
他们拯救了濒临灭绝的原始文化
They rescued primitive cultures which were in danger of extinction
并把它们播种在可以生活和生长的地方
and seeded them where they could live and grow.
我想知道为什么有这么多人形生物
I wondered why there were so many humanoids.
显然,保护者占其中的一部分
Apparently the Preservers account for a number of them.
这可能就是这个星球幸存下来的方式
That's probably how the planet has survived.
- 他们在那里放了一个小行星偏转器 - 现在无法运行
- They put an asteroid deflector there. - Which is now failing to operate.
我们必须找到偏转器并修复它
And we have to find the deflector and fix it.
- 否则... - 没错,医生
- Otherwise... - Precisely, Doctor.
那个是假的!
There's the false one!
去死!去死!
Die! Die!
不!不!别伤害他!
No! No! Don't hurt him!
- 米拉曼尼!- 不要伤害他!
- Miramanee! - Don't hurt him!
- 回去!- 他是假的!
- Go back! - He's false!
- 我属于他 - 那就走
- I belong to him. - Then go.
和你的假神一起去死!
Die with your false god!
你会被杀死的!
You'll be killed!
杀了他!
Kill him!
去死,冒牌货!
Die, impostor!
- 你骗了我们!- 杀了他!
- You lied to us! - Kill him!
我需要查佩尔护士
I need Nurse Chapel.
- 史波克呼叫企业号♥ - 斯科提[通过无线电]:请回答
- Spock to Enterprise. - SCOTTY [OVER RADIO]: Come in.
把查佩尔护士和应急手术包传送下来
Beam down Nurse Chapel with an emergency surgical kit.
我妻子,她没事吧?
My wife. Is she all right?
妻子?幻觉?
Wife? Hallucinations?
米拉曼尼
Miramanee.
护士给了你一些东西来缓解疼痛
The nurse has given you something to ease the pain.
你为什么被人用石头砸?
Why were you being stoned?
柯洛克无法回到...神殿
Kirok could not get back into the... temple.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表