剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
不
No.
真遗憾
Too bad.
带走我们尊贵的主管
Remove our distinguished governor.
把柯克舰长放在椅子上
Put Captain Kirk in the chair.
不,你不能那样做!
No, you mustn't do that!
你对我越来越冒犯了,亲爱的
You really are becoming offensive to me, my dear.
不要逼我把你放进去
Don't make it necessary for me to put you in it.
[尖锐的嗡嗡声]
[High-Pitched Whirring]
女王到女王三♥级♥,柯克舰长?
Queen to queen's level three, Captain Kirk.
请住手!
Please, stop it!
你想要他,不是吗?
You want him, don't you?
是的 非常想加入他吗?
Yes. Badly enough to join him?
听我说,我的加斯勋爵
Listen to me, my Lord Garth.
我可以让他告诉我你想知道的
I can get him to tell me what you want to know.
让你试试可能会很有趣
Might be interesting to have you try.
[嗡嗡声停止]
[Whirring Stops]
[呼气]
[Exhales]
没有突破? 没有, 斯科特先生
No breakthrough? No, Mr. Scott.
仍然没有来自这个星球的回应
Still no response from the planet.
传感器读数?
Sensor readings?
星球远端的力场最弱
The force field is weakest on the far side of the planet.
我们可以派一个小队
We can send down a shuttlecraft
穿着环境装置乘穿梭机下去
carrying a team in environmental suits.
没有用的,斯科提
It won't work, Scotty.
他们必须在有毒的大气中跋涉数千英里
They'd have to cover thousands of miles through poisonous atmosphere...
在他们到达收♥容♥所♥前
before they'd ever reach the asylum.
是的,你是对的,即使他们成功了,他们无法携带任何强力的东西
Aye, you're right. Even if they made it, they couldn't carry anything powerful enough...
冲破收♥容♥所♥的防护罩
to break through the asylum dome.
只有船本身才能做到
Only the ship herself could do that.
可能会杀了吉姆和史波克
Probably kill Jim and Spock.
医生,他们可能已经死了
Doctor, they may already be dead.
慢慢来,亲爱的
Slowly, darling.
慢慢地
Slowly.
休息
Rest.
这更多的是加斯的游说吗,玛塔?
Is this more of Garth's persuasion, Marta?
我告诉他我会找到你的秘密
I told him I'd discover your secret.
我撒了谎
I lied.
我会告诉他任何事情来拯救你免受那种折磨
I would have told him anything to save you from that torment.
我相信你说的是实话
I believe you mean that.
我是的
I do.
哦
Oh.
这是我一直渴望的地方
This is where I've longed to be.
我想从我第一次见到你的那一刻起,我就知道我爱你
I think I knew I loved you from the moment I first saw you.
玛塔
Marta.
玛塔
Marta,
我可以帮你
I can help you,
但我必须回到企业号♥才可以
but I must get to the Enterprise to do that.
那是不可能的
That's not possible.
哦,不,可能的
Oh, yes, it is.
如果我能到达控制室…
It is. If I can get to the control room...
并移除力场,那么加斯就完了
and remove the force field, then Garth is finished.
并移除力场,那么加斯就完了
and remove the force field, then Garth is finished.
加斯是我的领袖
Garth is my leader.
他会带你走向毁灭
He will lead you to destruction.
他…
He's...
已经毁掉了本可以帮助你的药物
already destroyed the medicine that could have helped you.
但是船上还有更多的药
But there's more medicine aboard the ship.
我会帮你,但你必须等
I'll help you, but you must wait.
你明白的,不是吗?
You do see that, don't you?
很快,史波克会来这…
Soon Spock will be here and...
史波克?
Spock?
至少我已经安排了
At least I've arranged that much.
你是怎么做到的?
How did you manage that?
告诉一个觉得我性感的守卫
A convincing lie told to a guard...
一个令人信服的谎言
who finds me desirable.
亲爱的…
Darling.
不,不,你不能阻止我!
No, no. Y-You mustn't stop me.
他是我的爱人,我必须杀了他
He's my lover and I have to kill him.
[呻♥吟♥]
[Moans]
她似乎想出了一个万无一失的方法
She seems to have worked out an infallible method
以确保男性永久的忠诚
for assuring permanent male fidelity.
有趣
Interesting.
我很高兴见到你
I'm very glad to see you.
谢谢,舰长,我们现在有武器了
Thank you, Captain. We're now armed.
我想我们应该去控制室
I presume we shall try to reach the control room.
是的,你猜得对
Yes, you presume correctly.
[咔嗒声]
[Click]
力场关着,舰长
Force field is now off, Captain.
柯克呼叫企业号♥,柯克呼叫企业号♥
Kirk to Enterprise. Kirk to Enterprise.
斯科特先生,我是舰长
Mr. Scott, it's the captain.
我是斯科特,舰长,你让我们担心了
Scott here, Captain. You had us worried.
斯科特先生,我想要立刻传送一支武装特遣队下来
Mr. Scott, I want a fully armed security detail beamed down on the double.
他们已经在传送室了,长官
They're already in the transporter room, sir.
并让麦考伊医生尽快准备额外的药物
And have Dr. McCoy prepare additional medicine as quickly as possible.
是的,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
舰长,我建议你回到船上
Captain, I suggest you return to the ship at once.
你的安全对企业号♥至关重要
Your safety is vital to the Enterprise.
等待你的指令,舰长
Waiting for your order, Captain.
我还请求允许留在这负责警卫队
I also request permission to remain here in charge of the security team.
很好,史波克
Very well, Spock.
等待中,舰长
Still waiting, Captain.
斯科特先生,舰长的生命危在旦夕
Mr. Scott, the captain's life is in immediate danger.
把他传送上船,安全小组将委托给我
Beam him aboard at once. The security team will be entrusted to me.
女王到女王三♥级♥
Queen to queen's level three.
重复,女王到女王三♥级♥
Repeat. Queen to queen's level three.
他在等待正确的答复,舰长
He's waiting for the proper reply, Captain.
[斯科提] 按顺序给出暗号♥
[Scotty] Give the countersign as ordered.
斯科提,史波克先生会给出暗号♥
Scotty, Mr. Spock will give the countersign.
给他暗号♥,舰长
Give him the countersign, Captain.
[斯科提] 安全特遣队,准备好传送下去
[Scotty] Security detail, standby to beam down.
开枪,舰长,如果你能的话
Blast away, Captain, if you can.
你以为我会傻到给你充电的相位枪吗?
Do you think I'm fool enough to give you a charged phaser?
你对史波克做了什么?他在哪儿?
What have you done with Spock? Where is he?
我还没有对他做任何事,但我确实对他有计划
I have done nothing with him yet, but I do have plans for him.
瓦肯人会死得很惨,他的死将取决于你的良心
The Vulcan will die horribly, and his death will be on your conscience.
加斯舰长…
Captain Garth-
加斯勋爵!
Lord Garth!
不,长官
No, sir.
加斯舰长
Captain Garth,
星际舰队舰长
star ship fleet captain.
这是一个光荣的称号♥
That's an honourable title.
我是他们中最伟大的,不是吗?
And I was the greatest of them all, wasn't I?
对,你是
Yes, you were.
是的
Yes.
但你现在是个病人,长官
But you're a sick man now, sir.
我从未如此健康
I have never been more healthy.
不,不,想想
No. No, think.
不,不,想想
sdfad
回想一下你是谁
Think back to what you were...
在导致你去安托斯四号♥的事故前
before the accident that sent you to Antos IV.
试试
Try.
我不记得了,就好像我死了又重生了一样
I can't remember. It's almost as if I had died and was reborn.
不,我…我记得
No, I-I can remember.
你…
You...
是学院最优秀的学生
were the finest student at the academy,
最优秀的星舰舰长
the finest star ship captain.
你是模范,我们其他人的榜样
You were the prototype, the model for the rest of us.
是的,我确实记得
Yes, I do remember that.
那是一项重大的责任
It was a great responsibility,
但我很自豪能够承担
but one I was proud to bear.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表