剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
嫉妒
Envy.
这些达芬奇画作都没有被编目或复♥制♥过
None of these da Vinci paintings has been cataloged or reproduced.
它们是不知名的作品
They are unknown works,
从最后一笔抑或是材料的使用都明显是真迹
all apparently authentic to the last brushstroke and use of materials.
未被发现的达芬奇本会是无价的
As undiscovered da Vinciís, they would be priceless.
本会是?你是说你认为它们是赝品?
Would be? You mean you think they're fakes?
真奇怪,一个像弗林特这样富有和无可挑剔的品味的人
Most strange. A man of Flint's obvious wealth and impeccable taste
几乎不需要挂赝品
scarcely needs to hang fakes.
然而我的三录仪分♥析♥表明,使用的画布和颜料
Yet my tricorder analysis indicates that the canvas and pigments used
产自当代
are of contemporary origin.
嗯,这可能就是它本来的样子
Well, this could be what it seems to be.
或者它可能是一个伪装,一个陷阱,甚至是一个幻觉
Or it could be a cover, a set up, or even an illusion.
这可以解释这些画,类似于真实的东西
That could explain the paintings, similar to the real thing.
史波克,尽早读取我们主人的完整三录仪数据,看看他是不是人类
Spock, at your earliest opportunity, take a full tricorder reading of our host. See if he's human.
柯克呼叫企业号♥,斯科特先生?
Kirk to Enterprise. Mr. Scott?
是的,舰长
Aye, Captain.
斯科特先生,对弗林特先生进行全面电脑检查
Mr. Scott, run a full computer check on Mr. Flint
以及霍尔贝格917G这颗星球
and on this planet Holberg 917G.
准备好你的结果,我会联♥系♥你的
Stand by with your results. I'll contact.
是的,舰长
Aye, Captain.
通话完毕
Kirk out.
让我们好好享用这杯白兰地,尝起来是真的
Let's enjoy this brandy. It tastes real.
小心
Easy.
老骨头?
Bones?
瑞他啉,准备处理为抗毒素
Ryetalyn, ready to be processed into antitoxin.
传送上船并开始处理
Beam up to the ship and start processing.
没必要,舰长
That will not be necessary, Captain.
在我的实验室,M-4可以比在船上更快地准备瑞他啉接种
M-4 can prepare the ryetalyn for inoculation more quickly in my laboratory than you could aboard your ship.
当然,我想对此进行监督
I would like to supervise that, of course.
当你对流程感到满意时,我希望你们能赏光和我一起吃晚餐
And when you are satisfied as to procedures, I hope you will do me the honour of being my guests at dinner.
谢谢,弗林特先生,我认为我们没有时间
Thank you, Mr. Flint. I don't think we have the time.
我后悔我早先的冷淡,让我来补偿一下
I regret my earlier inhospitality. Let me make amends.
先生们,请让我介绍一下蕾娜
Gentlemen, may I present Rayna.
我以为你一个人住
I thought you lived alone.
我的意思是除了我的家人没有其他人
I meant there are no others besides my family.
麦考伊医生
Dr. McCoy.
史波克先生
Mr. Spock.
史波克先生,我希望我们能找个时间讨论场密度
Mr. Spock, I do hope we can find a moment to discuss field density
以及它与重力现象的关系
and its relationship to gravity phenomena.
是吗,我会很喜欢这样的讨论
Indeed. I would appreciate such a talk.
这是我的兴趣所在
It is an interest of mine.
柯克舰长
Captain Kirk.
柯克舰长?
Captain Kirk?
蕾娜
Rayna.
她的父母在我受雇期间在一次事故中丧生
Her parents were killed in an accident while in my employ.
临死前,他们把孩子,也就是蕾娜·卡佩克,交给我看管
Before dying, they placed their infant, Rayna Kapec, in my custody.
我抚养并教育了她
I have raised and educated her.
令人印象深刻的成果,先生
With most impressive results, sir.
除了重力现象,你还有什么感兴趣的,蕾娜?
What else interests you besides gravity phenomena, Rayna?
所有东西,否则就是对智力的背叛
Everything. Less than that is betrayal of the intellect.
整个宇宙?所有的知识?
The totality of the universe? All knowledge?
蕾娜拥有 17 个大学科学和艺术学位
Rayna possesses 17 university degrees in the sciences and arts.
她知道智力并不是全部
She is aware that the intellect is not all.
但它的培养必须是第一位的,否则人就会出错
But its cultivation must come first, or the individual makes errors.
在无意义的追求上浪费时间
Wastes time in unprofitable pursuits.
我在她这个年纪的时候,相当喜欢犯无伤大雅的错误
At her age, I rather enjoyed errors with no noticeable damage,
但我必须承认,你是我见过的最不像书呆子的人
But, I must admit, you're the farthest thing from a bookworm I've ever seen.
弗林特是我的老师,你们是我见过的仅有的其他人
Flint is my teacher. You are the only other men I've ever seen.
是全世界人的不幸,是我们的荣幸
The misfortune of men everywhere and our privilege.
如果你陪我的机器人去实验室,医生
If you will accompany my robot to the laboratory, doctor,
你可以放心,瑞他啉正在处理中
you can rest assured that the ryetalyn is being processed.
谢谢,先生
Thank you, sir.
你们喜欢什么,先生们?象棋、台球、谈话?
Your pleasure, gentlemen? Chess, billiards, conversation?
为什么不一起呢?
Why not all three?
你教过她吗?
Did you teach her that?
我们经常玩
We play often.
我能露一手吗,舰长?
May I show you, Captain?
你提到了野蛮,弗林特先生
You said something about savagery, Mr. Flint.
你上次访问地球是什么时候?
When was the last time you visited earth?
[弗林特] 你要告诉我它不再残酷了
[Flint] You would tell me it is no longer cruel.
但它就是残酷的,舰长
But it is, Captain.
看看你的星舰,满是武器
Look at your starship, bristling with weapons.
它的使命是殖民、剥削、摧毁,如有必要
Its mission, to colonize, exploit, destroy, if necessary
推进联邦事业
to advance Federation causes.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们的任务是和平的,我们的武器是防御性的
Our missions are peaceful, our weapons defensive.
如果我们是野蛮人,我们就不会请求要瑞他啉
If we were barbarians, we would not have asked for ryetalyn.
实际上,你的问候,而不是我们的问候,缺乏某种仁慈
Indeed, your greeting, not ours, lacked a certain benevolence.
压力的结果不是你关心的
The result of pressures which are not your concern.
是的,每个人都承受着这些无处不在的压力,促使他做出你所谓的野蛮行为
Yes. Well, those pressures are everywhere in everyone, urging him to what you call savagery.
个人的地狱,内心的需求和奥秘,本能的野兽
The private hells, the inner needs and mysteries, the beast of instinct.
作为人类,就是这样的
As human beings, that is the way it is.
作为人类代表着复杂
To be human is to be complex.
你无法避免来自内部和外部的一丁点缺陷
You can't avoid a little ugliness from within and from without.
[钢琴演奏]
[Piano Plays]
史波克先生,你为什么不演奏华尔兹?
Why don't you play the waltz, Mr. Spock?
作为人类也意味着寻求快乐、欢笑、跳舞
To be human is also to seek pleasure, to laugh, to dance.
蕾娜是一位有造诣的舞者
Rayna is a most accomplished dancer.
我能有这个荣幸吗?
May I have the pleasure?
有什么事吗?
Is something wrong?
是的,有问题,瑞他啉有问题
Yes, there's something wrong. The ryetalyn is no good.
它含有釴,接近千分之一
It contains irillium, nearly one part per thousand.
釴会使抗毒素变得惰性和无用
Irillium will render the antitoxin inert and useless.
真不幸之前没有发现
Most unfortunate that it was not detected.
我会和M-4一起去收集更多的瑞他啉并亲自筛选
I shall go with M-4 to gather more ryetalyn and screen it myself.
欢迎你和我一起,医生
You're welcome to join me, Doctor.
谢谢
Thank you.
时间因素,老骨头?传染病
Time factor, Bones? Epidemic.
接近两个半小时,我想我们有时间能及时赶上
Nearly two and a half hours. I guess we got time to get in under the wire.
[麦考伊] 我从来没有见过比这机器人更快的
[McCoy]I've never seen anything like the speed of that robot.
这将花费我们两倍的时间处理那个东西
It'd take us twice as long to process that stuff.
[柯克] 但是要是我们弄错了怎么办?
[Kirk] But would we have made the error?
吉姆,如果这个星球上所有的瑞他啉都含有釴怎么办?
Jim, what if all the ryetalyn on this planet contains irillium?
和弗林特一起去,盯着整个流程
Go with Flint. Keep an eye on procedures.
像一只鹰
Like a hawk.
舰长,另一个相当非凡的东西
Captain, something else which is rather extraordinary.
我刚刚演奏的这首华尔兹是约翰内斯·勃拉姆斯的
This waltz I just played is by Johannes Brahms.
等会儿,史波克
Later, Spock.
舰长,这是原始手稿
Captain, it is written in manuscript.
勃拉姆斯亲手写的原始手稿,我认出来了
In original manuscript in Brahms' own hand, which I recognize.
完全不为人知,绝对是勃拉姆斯的作品
It is totally unknown, definitely the work of Brahms,
并且不为人知
and yet unknown.
我要去实验室
I think I will go to the laboratory.
也许有方法可以逆转釴的作用,并保住现有的抗毒素
There may be a way of reversing the irillium's effect and saving the existing antitoxin.
待在这,让我知道弗林特和麦考伊什么时候回来
Stay here. Let me know when Flint and McCoy return.
[柯克]舰长日志,星历5843.75
[Kirk] Captain's log, stardate 5843.75.
我是否错误听信了弗林特的话?
Have I committed a grave error in accepting Flint's word
他说会把解药交给我们
that he would deliver the antidote to us?
我所浪费的宝贵时间可能会给企业号♥及其船员带来灾难
The precious time I have let past may result in disaster for the Enterprise and her crew.
你离开了我们,房♥间变得孤独
You left us. The room became lonely.
是一种口渴
It is a thirst.
一朵花在沙漠中死去
A flower dying in the desert.
什么?
What?
里面有什么?
What's in there?
我不知道
I do not know.
弗林特告诉我永远别进去
Flint told me never to enter.
他不拒绝我别的事情
He denies me nothing else.
那你为什么在这里?
Then why are you here?
我不知道
I do not know.
我烦恼的时候来这里
I come here when I am troubled.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表