剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
- 我们将作为一个整体运作 - 风险呢?
- We will function as one being. - Hazards?
如果连接成功,将有失去独♥立♥身份的倾向
If the link is successful, there will be a tendency to lose separate identity.
不得不承担的风险
A necessary risk.
琼斯博士不会希望允许我
Dr. Jones will not wish to give me permission
完成心灵链接
to accomplish the mind-link.
我认为她不会希望任何人干涉她与科洛斯的关系
I don't think she'll want anyone to intrude in her rapport with Kollos.
每次我要求与科洛斯交谈时,她都表现出不情愿
She has shown reluctance every time I've asked to converse with Kollos.
在某些方面,她仍然是个凡人,舰长
In some ways, she is still most human, Captain,
尤其是她的嫉妒心
particularly in the depth of her jealousy.
- 我可以把她关在宿舍里 - 那不够
- I could confine her to quarters. - Not sufficient.
她的心灵感应能力很强大
Her telepathic powers are formidable.
她的注意力必须非常投入,我所做的一切才不会惊动她
Her mind must be so engaged that no thought of what I do shall intrude.
我觉得那可以做到
I think that could be arranged.
也许是我多愁善感了,但这是我最喜欢的地方,地球
I may be sentimental, but this is my favorite place. Earth.
我从未去过地球
I've never been to Earth.
多么可爱的花朵
What lovely flowers.
- 我可以碰它们吗? - 当然
- May I touch them? - Certainly.
他们没有气味
They have no scent.
试试这些
Try these.
让我看看
Let me see.
它只是一根刺
It's just a thorn.
我希望今天能让你忘记这件事
I was hoping to make you forget about this today.
不痛了
It doesn't hurt any more.
你不能责怪自己,因为马维克爱你
You mustn't blame yourself because Marvick loved you.
我不想要他的爱,我无以回报
I didn't want his love. I couldn't return it.
总有一天,你会想要人类的爱和陪伴
Someday, you'll want human love and companionship.
我可以告诉你人类的陪伴对我意味着什么吗?
Shall I tell you what human companionship means to me?
一种挣扎,对他人情感的防御
A struggle. A defense against the emotions of others.
有时,情绪会突然涌上我的心头
At times, the emotions burst in on me.
仇恨,欲望,嫉妒
Hatred, desire, envy.
同情,同情是最糟糕的
Pity. Pity is the worst of all.
我同意瓦肯人的观点
I agree with the Vulcans.
暴♥力♥情绪是一种精神错乱
Violent emotion is a kind of insanity.
你愿意与美杜莎人共度一生
You're willing to spend your life
来避免感情用事?
with the Medusans in order to avoid emotion?
也许吧
Perhaps.
情投意合是很好,但是爱呢?
A meeting of minds is all very well, but what about love?
你年轻
You're young.
有魅力,有人性
Attractive. And human.
迟早,不管他们的心灵多么美好
Sooner or later, no matter how beautiful their minds are,
你会渴望一个长得像你的人
you're going to yearn for someone who looks like yourself,
一个不丑的人
someone who isn't ugly.
丑?什么是丑?
Ugly? What is ugly?
谁能说科洛斯是丑得无法忍♥受?
Who is to say whether Kollos is too ugly to bear?
还是美得无法忍♥受?
Or too beautiful to bear?
米兰达,我无意冒犯,拜托
Miranda, I meant no insult. Please.
我们置身于玫瑰中,非常浪漫的环境
Here we are among the roses. A very romantic setting.
我希望还有月光
I wish there were moonlight too.
月光会很适合你
Moonlight would suit you very well.
我知道你是个很复杂的人
I see you're a very complicated man.
- 科洛斯,你不能让他这样做 - 别
- Kollos, you mustn't let him do it. - Don't.
让我走,你不知道史波克正在计划着多么危险的事情
Let me go. You have no idea what a dangerous thing Spock is planning.
我们必须阻止他,让我走!
We must stop him. Let me go!
企业号♥处于危险之中,你不能被卷入
The Enterprise is at stake. It is not possible for you to be involved.
为什么?我承诺会进行心灵连接
Why? I've committed myself to mind-link
当我们接近美杜莎船只时
when we reach the Medusan vessel.
- 为什么要让自己处于危险中? - 这不是你可以承担的责任
- Why put yourself in jeopardy? - This is not a duty you can assume.
我知道你的心灵感应能力可能比我强
I know your telepathic competence might be superior to mine
但还有一个更重要的因素
but there's a more important factor.
目标是驾驶这艘船,那是你做不到的
The object is to pilot this ship. That is something you cannot do.
教我♥操♥作这艘船,我可以瞬间记住
Teach me to operate the ship. I can memorize instantly.
等一下,我意识到你几乎可以做任何有视力的人能做到的事情
Wait a minute. I realize you can do almost anything a sighted person can.
但是你不能驾驶一艘星舰
But you can't pilot a starship.
什么?
What?
真有趣
Fascinating.
对不起,但你必须现实一点
I'm sorry, but you must be realistic.
你是盲人,有些事情你根本做不到
You are blind. There are some things you simply cannot do.
显然是一个高度复杂的传感器网络
Evidently a highly sophisticated sensor web.
我向你和你的裁缝师致敬
My compliments to you and to your dressmaker.
当然,这是唯一合理的解释
Of course. It's the only reasonable explanation.
你看不见,所以科洛斯伤不了你
You can't see and Kollos can't hurt you.
一个优雅的解决方案
An elegant solution.
但我不明白你为什么要隐瞒你的失明
But I fail to understand why you try to conceal your blindness.
我觉得我明白了
I think I understand.
你说同情是最糟糕的
You said that pity is the worst of all.
我讨厌同情
Pity. Which I hate.
你认为你用眼睛得到的信息
Do you think you get more information with your eyes
比我用传感器更多吗?
than I do with my sensors?
我可以和你一起打网球,柯克舰长,我甚至可能打败你
I could play tennis with you, Captain Kirk. I might even beat you.
我正好站在离门1.04米的地方
I am standing exactly one meter four centimeters from the door.
你能那么精确地判断距离吗?
Can you judge distance that accurately?
我甚至可以告诉你你的心跳有多快
I can even tell you how fast your heart is beating.
那没有必要
That won't be necessary.
史波克先生将进行心灵连接,没有其他决定
Mr. Spock will make the mind-link. No other decision is possible.
不,我不会让你这么做的
No. I won't let you.
求你了
Please.
不要像这样反抗我们,琼斯博士
Do not fight us like this, Dr. Jones.
我以同事的身份向你发出呼吁,不要阻挠我们
I appeal to you as a colleague. Do not oppose us.
- 不 - 如果我们不能说服你
- No. - If we can't persuade you,
有人可以
there is someone who can.
你得和科洛斯一起解决这个问题
You'll have to take this up with Kollos.
为你自己着想
For your own sake.
老骨头,你为什么不告诉我?
Bones, why hadn't you told me?
如果她想让你知道,她会告诉你的,我尊重她的隐私
She would have told you if she wanted you to know. I respect her privacy.
这位女士有很多值得尊敬的地方
There's a great deal to respect about that lady.
[尖叫]
[SCREAM]
看来我别无选择,只能听你的了
It seems I have no choice but to obey you.
柯克:舰长日志,补充
KIRK: Captain's log, supplementary.
我们返回银河系的唯一机会
Our one chance to return to our galaxy
取决于美杜莎大使的
is dependent upon the navigational skills
导航技能
of the Medusan ambassador.
科洛斯已被带到舰桥,并被放置在防护罩后面
Kollos has been brought to the bridge and placed behind a protective shield.
这是令人愉快的
This is delightful.
我认识你们所有人
I know you. All of you.
詹姆斯·柯克,舰长和多年的朋友
James Kirk, captain and friend for many years.
还有伦纳德·麦考伊, [大笑] 也认识很久了
And Leonard McCoy. [LAUGHS] Also of long acquaintance.
还有乌乎拉,她名字的意思是自♥由♥
And Uhura, whose name means freedom.
她走在美的光彩中,像夜晚
She walks in beauty like the night.
- 那不是史波克 - 你对我读过拜伦感到惊讶吗?
- That's not Spock. - You're surprised I've read Byron?
那是史波克
That's Spock.
我是在向大使讲话吗?
Am I addressing the ambassador?
在某种程度上,我们的一部分被你们称为科洛斯
In part. Part of us is known to you as Kollos.
你在这啊
There you are.
哦,勇敢的新世界,里面有这样的生物
Oh, brave new world, that has such creatures in it.
这对你来说是新鲜的
'Tis new to thee.
我的世界是我们的下一个目标
My world is next for us.
我代表所有美杜莎人讲话,很抱歉给你带来了麻烦
I speak for all of us you call Medusans. Sorry for the trouble I've caused you.
我们没有责怪你,现在感谢您的帮助
We don't hold you to blame. Thank you now for your help.
现在谈谈手头的正事
And now to the business at hand.
- 得到你的许可,舰长 - 让史波克先生掌舵
- With your permission, Captain. - Release the helm to Mr. Spock.
是的,长官
Aye, sir.
- 协调已完成 - 那就出发,史波克先生
- Coordination is completed. - Then go ahead, Mr. Spock.
6秒内达到曲速1
Warp 1 in six seconds.
五四三二一...
Five, four, three, two, one...
零
Zero.
[引擎嗡嗡声]
[ENGINE HUMS]
请位置报告
Position report, please.
我们的位置?
Our position?
我们的位置非常接近我们进入虚空的点
Our position is so close to the point where we entered the void,
差异不值得一提
the difference isn't worth mentioning.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表