剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
现在让飞船掉头
Bring the ship about now.
如果你让她掉头并返回星际基地,不会有任何指控
If you bring her about and return to Starbase, no charges will be leveled.
就像你说的,塞弗林兄弟
Like you said, Brother Sevrin.
否则,您将永远无法到达伊甸
If you do not, you will never reach Eden.
你和这艘船将被摧毁
You and this ship will be destroyed.
[亚当]他很忐忑,真的害怕了
[ADAM] He's got jelly in the belly. Real scared.
亚当,拉德,你被一个疯子领导
Adam, Rad, you are being led by a man who is insane.
你被他利用了
You are being used by him.
史波克,你告诉他们
Spock, you tell them.
亚当,我们的电脑库里有一份关于赛夫林博士的档案
Adam, there is a file on Dr. Sevrin in our computer banks.
里面是一份证明事实的报告
In it is a report attesting to the fact
他是一种被称为新合成球菌的芽孢杆菌菌株的携带者。
that he is a carrier of a bacillus strain known as Synthococcus novae.
真可怕啊!
Ain't that just awful?
你也会发现来自同一家医院的报告
You'll also find a report from the same hospital
提供他的完整的心理学档案
giving a full psychological profile on him
并投射了他的这些行为
and projecting these actions of his.
是的,兄弟
Yay, brother.
亚当,你知道我理解你
Adam, you know I reach you.
我相信你所寻求的
I believe in what you seek.
但是,你想要的和他想要的东西有着悲剧性的差异
But there is a tragic difference between what you want and what he wants.
你要把我弄哭了
You're making me cry.
在那里,他们建立了伊甸,塞夫林兄弟
There it is. They've established Eden, Brother Sevrin.
帕维尔说他们会的
Pavel said they would.
我们原来的航线一定是错误的
Our original course must have been in error.
我们什么时候到那里?
When will we get there?
以这个速度,三个小时
At this speed, three hours.
他们会试图说服我们立即改变路线,然后他们会进攻
They'll try to persuade us to change course presently and then they'll attack.
你打算怎么阻止他们?
How do you plan to stop them?
切断他们的生命支持系统?
By cutting off their life support?
我还有一个武器
I have another weapon.
你来控制,拉德兄弟
Take control, Brother Rad.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
对他们的电路进行调整
Making an adjustment on their circuits.
♪前往伊甸♪
♪ Heading out to Eden ♪
♪耶,兄弟♪
♪ Yay, brother ♪
♪前往伊甸♪
♪ Heading out to Eden ♪
♪我的身心不再有烦恼♪
♪ No more trouble in my body or my mind ♪
♪像国王一样生活,无论我找到什么♪
♪ Going to live like a king on whatever I find ♪
♪吃掉所有的水果并扔掉果皮♪
♪ Eat all the fruit and throw away the rind ♪
♪耶,兄弟♪
♪ Yay, brother ♪
♪耶♪
♪ Yay ♪
我们在伊甸的传感器范围内并继续接近
We are within sensor range of Eden and continuing to approach.
不管他们要做什么,他们现在要做
Whatever they're going to do, they're going to do now.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
史波克先生,斯科特先生
Mr. Spock, Mr. Scott.
你什么时候用那个?
When will you use that?
在适当的时候
At the proper time.
当我们在轨道上时告诉我
Let me know when we're in orbit.
准时接近,就像他们绘制的那样,塞夫林兄弟
Approaching right on the dot, just as they plotted it, Brother Sevrin.
那会对他们有什么影响?
What will that do to them?
它是什么?
What is it?
我用声音对付他们
Well, I'm using sound against them.
频率超出超声波
Beyond the ultrasonic.
它会击晕他们,让我们有时间离开
It will stun them and allow us time to leave.
我们将乘坐他们的一架穿梭机
We'll go in one of their shuttlecraft.
那么高的音不会击晕
Sound pitch that high doesn't stun.
它能杀人
It destroys.
我记得当我们在文本中读到它时…
I remember when we read in the text that it...
我比那些文本更正确,伊琳娜
I've gone beyond those texts, Irina.
你的担心是正确的,但也请放心
It's correct for you to be concerned, but be assured also.
我们在伊甸上方的轨道上,塞夫林兄弟
We are in orbit over Eden, Brother Sevrin.
它确实能杀人
It does destroy.
我们不能让他们来追我们
We cannot allow them to come after us.
它不会触及我们这里,我可以控制这一切
It will not reach us in here. I can control it all.
我已经进行了调整,这样就会在片刻后暂停其效果
I have adjusted it so that it will suspend its effects after a few moments
让我们有时间逃离
and allow us time to escape.
然后在我们离开后,它会自动重新激活
Then after we've gone, it will automatically reactivate.
庆祝吧,兄弟们
Rejoice, brethren.
很快我们将一起踏入伊甸
Soon we shall step together into Eden.
[咝咝声]
[FIZZING]
[高音]
[HIGH-PITCHED TONE]
史波克
Spock.
没关系,史波克,它停止了
It's all right, Spock. It's stopped.
不,舰长,它没有停
No, Captain, it hasn't stopped.
已经超出了…
It's gone beyond...
舰长,他们正在使用…
Captain, they're using...
♪走进伊甸,耶,兄弟♪
♪ Stepping into Eden, yay, brother ♪
♪我的身心不再有烦恼♪
♪ No more trouble in my body or my mind ♪
♪像国王一样生活,无论我找到什么♪
♪ Gonna live like a king on whatever I find ♪
♪吃掉所有的水果并扔掉果皮♪
♪ Eat all the fruit and throw away the rind ♪
♪耶,兄弟♪
♪ Yay, brother ♪
现在我们可以离开了
Now we may leave.
舰长,去吧,你必须摧毁它
Captain, go. You must destroy it.
什么?
What is it?
超声波,面板
Ultrasonics. The panel.
柯克呼叫轮机部
Kirk to engineering.
舰桥?
Bridge?
机库甲板?
Hangar deck?
柯克呼叫传送室
Kirk to transporter room.
柯克呼叫舰桥
Kirk to bridge.
你能听到我吗?请回答
Do you read me? Come in.
我是苏鲁,舰长,我们怎么了?
Sulu here, Captain. What happened to us?
我听到了一声哨声,然后…
I heard a whistle and then...
先别管,我们能控制这艘船吗?
Never mind. Do we have control of the ship?
[契科夫]不,长官,处于辅助控制状态
[CHEKOV] No, sir. Control is in auxiliary.
如有必要 我们能脱离轨道吗?
Can we break out of orbit if we have to?
[苏鲁]我想可以,长官
[SULU] I think so, sir.
[男]机库甲板呼叫舰长
[MAN] Hangar deck to Captain.
我是柯克
Kirk here.
长官,有一艘穿梭机被带走了
Sir, one of the shuttlecrafts has been taken.
我们都被打晕了
We were all knocked out.
待命
Stand by.
你有任何罗慕伦人的读数吗?
Do you read any Romulans?
没有,舰长
Negative, Captain.
但是,我正在收集穿梭机的读数
However, I am picking up the shuttlecraft.
在哪里?
Where?
它已经着陆了
It has landed.
除了那些在穿梭机上的人,我完全读不到生命体,人形或动物都没有
Except for those on the craft, I read no life at all, either humanoid or animal.
辅助控制呼叫麦考伊医生
Auxiliary control to Dr. McCoy.
老骨头,你没事吧?
Bones, are you all right?
[麦考伊]是的,吉姆
[MCCOY] Yes, Jim.
传送室,待命
Stand by, transporter room.
准备全套医疗装备
Full medical gear.
[契科夫]舰桥呼叫柯克舰长
[CHEKOV] Bridge to Captain Kirk.
您想打开通讯器吗,长官?
Do you wish to open communications, sir?
不
No.
不,他们试图摧毁我们,让他们认为他们成功了
No, they tried to destroy us. Let them think they succeeded.
我希望坐标归零,这样我们传送下去的时候,就不会被他们看到
I want the coordinates zeroed in so that when we beam down, we won't be visible to them.
斯科提,你来掌舵
Scotty, you have the conn.
如果罗慕伦人出现,试着让他们理解
If Romulans appear, try to make them understand.
我不想挑起战斗
I do not want to provoke combat.
史波克先生,契科夫先生,去传送室和我们汇合
Mr. Spock. Mr. Chekov, join us in the transporter room.
传说是真的,舰长
The legends were true, Captain.
一个极其美丽的星球
A fantastically beautiful planet.
伊甸
Eden.
这就是他们相信他们会发现的吗?
Is this what they believed they'd find?
那我就明白了
Then I can understand.
散开,小心地靠近
Spread out. Approach with caution.
塞夫林博士…
Dr. Sevrin...
[大喊]
[SHOUTS]
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表